CREATIVE FLOORING DESIGNS INC

With Angi since October 2008

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. MAILING ADDRESS: PO BOX 3905, SEDONA, AZ 86340. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Excellence Flooring

Excellence Flooring is a dedicated flooring service professional based out of the Show Low area. I provide my clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

Arizona Floor Works

Owner does the work himself to control quality. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.

Phelps Precision Innovations LLC

Phelps Precision Innovations LLC We can build from ground up, from start to finish, whether its new construction or a remodel. What makes us stand out is our prompt service. The owner, Titus Mitchell has been reliable in the construction line of work since 2000. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/18/2014

Description of Work
carpet sale and installation / granite materials and installation. |The owner is very helpful and his staff followed up on every detail. I will use them again if the need arises. I highly recommend them. | |Mary Pratt

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,marble & granite

01/19/2014

Anything I needed to try at home was graciously heaped into my car. No rush, no expectation... simply wonderful service.

Description of Work
I am looking for tile for a new house.

Category ceramic tile

04/03/2012

We spoke directly with David Harvey. We went into his store on Coffee Pot Drive and viewed ceramic tile, he and his staff helped us select a tile for our home. We were very exact with Mr. Harvey that we did not want to even begin the project if it could not be 100% complete by 3/26/12 as we would begin living in our home as of that date. We knew it would be a tight schedule and were hesitant to ev...

Description of Work
We hired Creative Flooring, Inc. to remove the hardwood floor in our home and put ceramic tile in. DO NOT hire this company. See Arizona Contractor search: http://www.azroc.gov/forms/contractorsearch.html . As of this date (4/2/12) three licenses. One revoked (for four disciplinary complaints), one suspended (1 disciplinary complaint), one expired/suspended (for lack of bond). Creative Flooring has not been able to legitimately do business since August 2011.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

10/11/2011

Please see above.

Description of Work
Took my deposit for carpet and installation and then wouldn't return phone calls. Had to physically hang out in their store to talk to owner who gave us excuses for weeks ("forgot to order carpet," "carpet lost in transit", etc.) Took weeks of effort and a call from the carpet manufacturer's rep to get our deposit back. We've heard from others in the community that many folks have had similar bad experiences. Do not use this company!

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

ARIZONA FLAGSTONE, NATURAL STONE TILE, CERAMIC & GLASS TILE, CULTURED STONE & PAVERS, GRANITE FABRICATION, WOOD FLOORING, LAMINATE/VINYL, CORK, BAMBOO, RUGS, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL CARPET.