We Seal It

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2010

We Seal It was established in 1994 and has successfully sealed over four thousand homes in the Phoenix, metropolitan area. We provide a safe and easy way to seal new and existing homes. This highly effective program decreases pest infestation by 85% to 95%. We Seal It is not a pest control company, we specialize in sealing voids and cracks in homes to keep out pests such as Scorpions, mice, rodents and spiders....

Bulwark Exterminating-Mesa

(2098) Verified Reviews

Bulwark Exterminating-Mesa

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours.

Offers by Bulwark Exterminating-Mesa on Angi

11/08/2017

OUTSTANDING WORK!! GREAT communication, on time, and thoroughly explained the process. He even cleaned up after himself. I highly recommend this company, it's very RARE to find someone who knows what they are doing and takes pride in their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sealed entire house inside and out

10/02/2017

On time. Very professional. Very open about the cost and services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealing whole house for scorpions.

08/14/2017

David B. gave us a very thorough education on why we had a problem, the work he was doing to mitigate the problem, and what to expect afterwards. We're feeling confident that our problem is in the process of being solved, but we know we can call David anytime with questions, and if necessary in the future, remediation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our house sealed after seeing a sudden rash of scorpions.

07/10/2017

David and his associate were very professional explaining everything they were doing so that I understood the process. David was responsive and on-time and they were respectful of my property. It couldn't have gone any better. I would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had We Seal It "seal" my condo for insects especially scorpions as I have seen them in my unit and my young grandchildren visit me often.

04/24/2017

Three years ago David Barrera had come out to our home to seal cracks and crevices to eliminate scorpions. He worked dillegently and tirelessly all day and did an incredible job. However, this is a block house which apparently is a bit more of a challenge to discourage scorpions than framed houses are. Therefore, over the years we still saw some scorpions here and there, though far less. I called ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recheck and reseal possible scorpion entry points from a job done several years ago.

Desert proofing Home Sealing