Vacation Ownership Consultants

With Angi since October 2016

Financial Planning
Property Management

Upper Left Wealth Management

UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

Denali Real Estate, LLC.

Denali Real Estate is the premier residential property management company covering both Phoenix and Tucson metropolitan areas. We believe we offer the best overall value in property management anywhere in Arizona. We have one of the lowest fee structures with a flat $295 leasing and management fee as low as $85 per month. We have unsurpassed service and our unique management process puts our client's interests first. If you are looking to hire a management company, call us first and we will help you through the process. We will explain property management, let you know what you should expect and most importantly let you know what questions you should be asking to uncover all the hidden secrets most management companies won't tell you. There is no obligation as our goal is to help you find the right management company for you even if it isn't Denali Real Estate. We have received the Angie's List Super Service Award along with many other awards and top rankings for our management services. Contact us for more details on how we are different that other management companies.

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi

01/13/2021

They were fantastic!, Michelle and Wendy were extremely helpful and supportive throughout the process. I would recommend VOC without any reservations.

Description of Work
Selling my timeshare

Category mortgage broker

04/15/2020

Awesome they helped me and talked me through everything and always answered my calls and questions

Description of Work
Released from timeshare

Category financial advisor,real estate appraisal

04/07/2020

My family and I could not have been more satisfied (let alone relief) with what Vacation Ownership Consultant has done for us. As expected, we were skeptical, concerned, and overwhelmed by what to expect when committing to this service after what we went through with signing up for a timeshare in the first place. Wendy and her team helped us overcame these reservations and provided us with realist...

Description of Work
Timeshare Cancellation

02/22/2020

Excellent. It just over a year my time Share with Wyndham was Cancelled. They told me it would be done and it was! No more bills or worries. So happy I made this decision. Thank you Vacation Ownership Consultants!

Description of Work
I wanted to get my Time Share cancelled with Wyndham

10/03/2019

We had an extremely good experience with Vacation Ownership Consultants. The associates guided me through the process of getting out of timeshare. They provided an excellent and clear support to help us to cancel our contract I less than 6 moths. They a great team and lawyers that can help you to get out of any unwanted timeshare. Thank you for your help. We highly recommend Vacation Ownership Con...

Description of Work
Cancel unwanted timeshare