Together Interiors, LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2010

34522 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 120-410

Scottsdale, AZ 85266

We are an full interior design firm that specializes in space planning, furniture, custom window treatments, shades, blinds, shutters, bedding, remodeling services, accessories, upholstery, and flooring sales. We offer excellent customer service with fair pricing. Let us create your custom sanctuary today! Tamara is also an AZ licensed Realtor with Realty One Group....

03/11/2016

Gwen F.

Tamara listened to what we wanted and guided us when we shopped for furniture so that we could get the look that we wanted for our new home. She had wonderful ideas and the window treatments are truly beautiful. We are very pleased with the work she has done for us, and we would definitely hire her again.

Description of Work
Tamara helped design the interior of our new home by helping us select furniture, accents, and window treatments. She also helped us choose tile, carpeting, granite and quartz when planning our home.

10/08/2015

Shirley F.

Tamara Johnson did a great job, working with us in designing window coverings and cornices. We also asked her to come up with rugs and cushion covers to complete our remodeling. She was prompt and professional, and did an exceptional job figuring out what we wanted and providing it in a timely fashion. She is highly recommended.

Description of Work
design cornices and wall coverings, along with complementing the rooms with new rugs and seat cushions.

Category interior designers

I also brought in a licensed General Contractor, Kendallwood Designs to create a new entertainment center, new Quartz counter tops, new kitchen hardware, new kitchen sink, new faucet, and remodeled the guest bathroom shower with 12" x 24" porcelain tiles and a glass mosaic which brought out the wall paint color. I also brought in a licensed painting contractor to paint the main home interior Double D Paint Contactors. The house looks amazing and I so enjoyed working with [Member name removed]. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you!

01/31/2015

Charles B.

We live in Sun City Festival and even though Tamara had to travel from Scottsdale, she was very quick to set an appointment and punctual as well. We had a good idea as to what we were looking for, but ultimately chose a suggestion Tamara made, which was something we hadn't seen before. We were very pleased with every aspect of the sales process, installation and will definitely consult with Tamara on future projects. She's pleasant, not pushy and has many ideas to share with not only the project of the moment, but future possibilities as well.

Description of Work
Installed Lafayette Allure Shades over our slider door.

01/23/2015

Kelly M.

Tamara did a fantastic job and was a pleasure to work with all over my home, I can’t wait to have her back to help with a future kitchen remodel.

Description of Work
Helped beatify my home · Helped pick out new paint colors for two newly remodeled Bathrooms · Purchased accessories for both bathrooms- including towels and carpets · Helped pick new wall color in Family room · Purchased and delivered new artwork and decorations for around my home · Picked out new carpeting and rugs for several rooms · Reupholstered bed backboard

Category interior designers, upholstery

01/20/2015

Shari R.

Description of Work
She’s done draperies, bedspreads, furniture, and rugs. They did great. Everything they have done for me has been wonderful. She is great and I would highly recommend her.

01/15/2015

Gerry M.

We moved into the state from Wisconsin and needed help blending our style, art, and furniture with a completely different styled house in Arizona. We needed new lighting, furniture in the great room and kitchen, tile work in the kitchen and on the fireplace, floor coverings (rugs and carpet), window coverings in all bedrooms, and art placement throughout the house. Tamera understood our needs, values, and desires. She made it our house, rather then just her ideas for us to live in. One of her strongest points is that she truly listened to us and added great ideas to that. The workmen she used or recommended were all very good and honest.

Description of Work
Provided design services for decorating and furnishing our home.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, interior designers, window treatments

01/13/2015

Marcia C.

Description of Work
Helped in choosing builder options for new home, choosing decorating plan, ordering all new furnishings, rugs, accessories for new home. Helped with remodeling previous home and went so well buyer wanted everything including the wall hangings. Tamara made projects fun.

08/09/2012

Amy C.

Tamara is easy to work with. She has respect for individual taste and offers refreshing ideas, which is why I sought her out!Over all the experience was fun!

Description of Work
I had work done by Tamara through the Beau Monde store and was so pleased I tracked her down and was glad to know I could hire her again under the Together Interiors name. She was still offering full design services. She worked within my budget to transform my kitchen and family room. Most of my needs were accessories, and some outdoor patio furniture recovering. I am looking forward to my next design project! I will be calling her again!

09/29/2010

PAUL K.

If you can afford it, they do beautiful formal European work.

Description of Work
They did the window treatments for the living room and dining room.

09/29/2010

Sue Ellen L.

The people are fantastic! That is not a high enough word. They are not only fair in their pricing and they will work for you, Tamara was so honest and she could have sold me something more expensive. Her office assistant Laura is so knowledgeable and professional. The installers and the product came when they said were going to come. They were courteous and prompt. I will use them again.

Description of Work
I ordered some window treatments and I hired them to come in and hang some tapestry's and various window coverings.

State 48 Finishes LLC

With almost 8 years of painting experience, we are here to help you with interior, exterior, cabinet painting needs you may have, and we can do much more.

Benjamin's Painting

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Brayam's Painters

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, staining, cabinet painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call (602) 657-8824 or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

151940
    AZ North Chapter
    ASID
    12/31/2018
    MasterCard, Check, Visa

Full interior design to include remodeling, 3D design drawings, space planning for furniture, accessories, paint/faux, wall coverings, flooring, bedding, furniture, lighting. We work with licensed contractors only for all labor which is contracted directly with the client for remodeling services for kitchens, bathrooms, etc.

We do not upholster automobiles or aircraft. Commercial Interior Design Services.