Sir Grout Phoenix

Arizona: Contractors
10/31/2022

6961 E Osborn Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85251

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, stone and wood restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - No Sanding wood floor refinishing - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day....

floor cleaning (81)tile installation (44)floor buffing (3)marble & granite (2)countertop installation (1)flooring (4)bathtub refinishing (3)

06/10/2020

fantastic!!! They did what was a hard job--for a person like me.

Description of Work
I needed some tile put in the areas I could not have done when I started.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed]!!

10/02/2019

The work was done as promised by knowledgeable, professional workers. We are very pleased with our "new" floor.

Description of Work
Clean and seal ceramic tile/grout throughout our house and walk-in shower. Also, repair some grout in our shower.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

03/22/2019

Sir Grout did an excellent job of cleaning, repairing and color sealing our whole house and master shower. The tile/grout looks brand new.

Description of Work
Repaired and color sealed grout.

Work Completed On 03/13/2019

01/12/2019

really well, the owner, as well as staff, were very reliable and knew how to work, a very clean job, they cleaned up afterward.

Description of Work
refinish saltillo tiles

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

01/08/2019

Bryan came in same day I called, gave me what I thought to be a reasonable estimate for the job to be done, Scheduling the job was quick and Bryan and his team came to my home within a couple of days to refinish my tiles, the job was done in one day. I am very happy with the result, my floor looks beautiful although more than 70 years old. Price service, professionalism, everything is above expect...

Description of Work
clean and refinish Saltillo tiles

Category flooring contractor,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

11/27/2018

Efficiently performed, looks great, matches other tiled areas

Description of Work
Recolor grout in large walk-in shower

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

08/27/2018

There was a mix up with the appointment which led to a rescheduled day. They were quick to rectify the situation and came out the next day. They were professional, curious, and did a great job with my floors! I will absolutely use them again!

Description of Work
Had our travertine floors and 2 showers cleaned, honed and sealed

Category buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

11/01/2017

They did a great job. My floors look like new again. The guys were courteous and professional. They moved the heavy furniture to clean, then put it back in the right spot. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Tile floors cleaned and grout color-sealed.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/10/2017

They came and did my tile because it was looking really bad. I think it is a national company and the owner operater is Brian Simonitsch. Now what they did was, so I didn't leave a review for them? What they did was they sealed and colored my grout and they did that like almost a year ago. They had to come back one time and fix 2 places which they did at no charge, and my grout still looks great. ...

Description of Work
They came and did my tile.

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite

Work Completed On 11/01/2016

05/03/2017

Great - project completed on time and work done as expected.

Description of Work
Sealing a stone shower floor that was installed about 3 years ago and needed basic maintenance.

Work Completed On 11/01/2016

Cleaning, sealing, and restoration of grout, tile, and natural stone. Our services make grout stain resistant, waterproof, and mold and mildew resistant. Recaulking showers, baths, back splashes. Sealing, honing and polishing of natural stone (floors, countertops, showers, etc). Remove and replace cracked tiles and regrouting. Water damage repair of tiled areas, showers. High durability coatings for high traffic areas. No sanding wood floors refinishing. Slip resistant applications.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check