Peak One Builders & Restoration, LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2011

4.3

Peak One Builders & Restoration, LLC may be best known for building beautiful custom homes in the Rio Verde Foothills of North Scottsdale since the company's inception in 2002, but has evolved into a leading luxury home builder and high-end home remodeling company. Peak One Builders & Restoration is also Veteran Owned and Operated....

C America Painting

Custom Painting Interior/ Exterior Cabinets Roof Coatings We Have The Resources Qualifications & Experience Needed To Meet All Of Your Painting Needs We Are Dedicated To High Quality Services & Results Using Top Quality Materials Quality Painting At A Great Price!

levelup garage door

Levelup garage door will provide you with professional all around garage door service and repair at the best price.

03/15/2016

He did not provide an estimate in the 2 week time frame he told us to expect. I left 5 messages for Mike and sent 3 e-mails, with no response. I spoke with the Office Manager, who promised to have Mike contact me. No response to any of these contacts. I just wish if Peak did not have the capacity to take on our project, Mike would have told us that, so we could have made decisions accordingly. To ...

Description of Work
Mike came to our home and met with us to discuss renovation ideas and gather information to prepare an estimate.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,house painters

08/06/2015

The point person, Nick, was always available by phone or email. They were ready to do the job. The slowest part was my wife making decisions about colors and types of handles. I can't say enough good things. To have mold in my bathroom, they had to seal it, clean it, and repair it. They made a very stressful situation very easy. I had two other quotes come out and they were exactly in line with Pe...

Description of Work
Worked with a plumber to find a leak in the master bathroom and repair it. After breaking up the shower and master bath, we worked with Peak One to overhaul and update the bathroom

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,home remodeling,mold removal

09/19/2014

I couldn't be more happy with our remodel. Jesse was a great project manager, no detail overlooked. While the demolition was being done they were great at keeping the dust down and the work area was surrounding areas were very clean. Jesse had great communication and ideas to help keep the cost down while still having a custom look. The project was done in a reasonable time at a fair price. Any pr...

Description of Work
Remodeled two baths and a kitchen.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,home remodeling

09/14/2014

I am a disabled Veteran confined to a wheelchair. I contacted Mike with Peak one because he has worked with Veteran Affairs to do home modifications . I have be granted a modification grant from the VA in the amount of 67K to get my home equipped for my disabilities. This company came out to my home, did an assessment, took photos and measurements and then... Never followed through on producing a ...

Description of Work
This company came to home to evaluate it for remodeling. I am a parlayed veteran whom is wheelchair bound and in need of home modifications to make my home assessable. This company agreed to put together proposal.

Category handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling

06/18/2014

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/01/2013

Slow start with several weeks of inactivity but great communications, great sub contractors and every last detail covered

Description of Work
Remodeling, New stairs, Sinks, Counter tops, Cabinets, 2 Baths, Stone Wall to interior family room and kitchen, Int/Ext painting, a/c replacements

Category contractor","heating & cooling contractor","room remodeling","marble contractor","home remodeling contractor","house painter","interior painter","cabinet refacing contractor

05/18/2013

They came out and checked out the roof and found the leak then made the repairs that were necessary.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak in the roof.

Category roofer

10/29/2011

Great communication throughout process. Very courteous/professional workers on the job. Accommodated/adjusted insurance cost to get best quality service.

Description of Work
3 Canvas awnings replaced, AC repaired, rear screen sliding door replaced, refoam roof, repair/replace about a dozen roof shingles.

Category awning installer","heating & cooling contractor","roofer

06/18/2014

Category heating & cooling contractor

Visionary Custom Home Building, Remodeling, Additions, In-House Engineering, Commercial Tenant Improvements, Franchise Build-Outs, and Insurance Claims Restoration resulting from Fire, Water, Mold, Wind, & Hail Damage.