We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

High Desert Appliance Repair

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2017

16427 N Scottsdale Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85254

High Desert Appliance Repair is proud to be an Angie’s List Super Service Provider and 5 Star Google Company. High Desert is locally owned and operated, providing the best service in the industry for over 15 years. We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our experienced certified technicians complete a full background and drug screening before joining our team. We service Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Cave Creek, Carefree, Paradise Valley, Phoenix and surrounding areas. Specializing in Viking, Subzero, Uline, Wolf, Bosch, GE, Samsung, Whirlpool and all other major appliance brands. We offer daily discounts for Senior, Military, First Responder, Educators and of course repeat clients. Give our staff a call today or feel free to book online anytime. We look forward to working with you and thank you for choosing High Desert Appliance Repair!...

02/21/2021

Steve R.

They were able to come the day after I called. Great. The technician diagnosed the problem quickly. He just happened to have the part on his truck that was for another customer. He cleared with that customer that it was OK to use the part for our repair. The repair went quick and the unit is running as it should.

Description of Work
Change fan motor in my GE refrigerator

02/14/2021

Dennis M.

On time, good work. The oven is back in service.

Description of Work
Wall oven repair.

01/31/2021

Jane H.

Excellent service. Business was open when we called on a Saturday morning. Technician (Ryan) was able to diagnose problem from description given over the phone, then checked to confirm that part required was available. Made repair the same day. He was very efficient and we appreciated the care he took to protect area where he was working

Description of Work
Built in oven repair

01/25/2021

Jeanie D.

Ray did an excellent job in analyzing the problem on my leaking washer and repaired it immediately. His professionalism was outstanding.

Description of Work
washer repair

01/13/2021

David S.

Repairman was fast and efficient but had to order new ice maker unit.

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

01/05/2021

Linda A.

Went great. Responsive, punctual, polite.

Description of Work
Refrigerator fan

11/05/2020

Donna J.

Absolutely great service! Norm is the best repair professional I have had in YEARS. So courteous, knowledgeable and professional. I couldn't have been happier with the work and the outcome. I highly recommend High Desert Appliance Repair.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - wall oven

10/30/2020

Steve P.

Very happy, it keeps things cold again.

Description of Work
fridge repair

07/21/2020

christine F.

On Saturday evening I noticed our 13 year old refrigerator/freezer’s ice trays not freezing. The next morning when I confirmed it was definitely failing I looked on Angie’s List and contacted High Desert Appliance company on Sunday at 11:30am and by 1:00 pm I received an email saying they could see me the very next day! I was not expecting an answer on Sunday, so I was already impressed. On Monday a phone call at 8:30 am told us they would be out that afternoon between 2-4 (or 3-5, I can’t remember which one). Our service technician’s name was Norm and he called my husband later in the morning and gave him a more exact time, when it was close to our appointment time Norm called to say he was on his way. The level of communication was fantastic. When he arrived he was not only very professional in appearance but following the CDC protective requirements. (* We also were wearing masks in our home for his safety.) He took apart the fridge and checked all the things one checks. This wasn’t some inexperienced guy just going by a checklist, Norm was a professional and knew his business. My husband was asking questions, he’s naturally curious, and Norm was gracious enough to take the time and answered each question thoroughly, explaining how certain things worked etc. Unfortunately, my refrigerator could not be fixed. In 13 years it served us. We really appreciated that Norm is honest and works for a company that doesn’t try to convince people to spend money on appliances that can’t be fixed. They charge a $65 service fee which was stated before the appointment was made. This fee would have been credited back if we had any work that reached over a certain amount. I think that is very fair. So, now I am off to buy a fridge. Norm was also helpful in giving us his opinion on which brands were the better ones we should be focusing on. Although our fridge couldn’t be repaired High Desert responded quickly to our service request. Norm came on time, gave us an honest assessment and advised us on which brands of refrigerators to look at. He was polite, professional and extremely knowledgeable. He is an asset to his employer. I would be confident in calling High Desert Appliance Repair for any future needs.

Description of Work
Refrigerator diagnose and repair if able

07/09/2020

robert H.

Excellent Very easy to make the appointment. Norm is an excellent technician, friendly, very knowledgeable and is very easy to work with I would highly recommend him and this company Thank you

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

07/09/2020

gary S.

Norm did a great job l, quickly, with good explanation. Replaced our washing machine motor. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
washer repair

06/02/2020

THOMAS C.

Couldn't expect better service. I called the day before to get them by and they were able to come the next day. The service technician was on time, calling ahead, and was able to diagnose the problem easily. We mentioned a problem noise with the GE refrigerator and he pretty much knew what the problem was, took it apart in no time and showed me the issue, a bad, poorly engineered circulating fan. He ordered a part for the washer and the refrigerator, went to get them, was back in a short amount of time, installed them quickly, and even cleaned under the shelves he had taken our of the refrigerator before putting them back. Then, he inspected the rest of the refrigerator, pulling the back panel off and cleaned the compressor coils, showing us how filthy they had become, and how we should clean them in the future. Before he left, he ensured the washer door seal he had replaced fit precisely, and had us run an empty wash cycle to ensure that the seal was properly seated. Even the cost was reasonable!

Description of Work
Repaired washing machine and refrigerator

Category appliance repair

We appreciate your feedback, thank you for your review!

05/15/2020

E. P.

First time using this company. Very customer service oriented! Arrived at time specified and was very respectful and aware of using those items needed for CoVed19 protection and foot traffic on floors. Norman, repair technician was extremely knowledgeable of the needed repair. The job was completed timely and perfectly. Would definitely use this company, and Norman's services in the future. I highly recommend this Company to anyone needing A+ customer service and appliance repairs

Description of Work
GE oven door repair

Category appliance repair

We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience!

04/24/2020

John P.

Normally I would do the repair myself but this one had me stumped. Before I started replacing parts unnecessarily, I decided to give High Desert Appliance Repair a call based on all the positive reviews on Angie’s List. Within an hour of talking to the front office, their technician Norman called me and I decided to have him make the repair based on his input. I was not disappointed. Norm was excellent! Although my problem was a very odd one, he figured it out in short order and got my dishwashers back in service. I will definitely be using this company and Norm again.

Description of Work
dishwasher repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the amazing review! We appreciate your business.

04/21/2020

Wendy C.

Norm was great! Called throughout the day to keep us updated on ETA. Very personable and knowledgeable during the visit.

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

We appreciate your business, thank you for the feedback!

04/21/2020

Dan S.

Excellent, was scheduled and fixed within a couple hours. Great Service!

Description of Work
Front Loading Washer Leak

Category appliance repair

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, thank you!

04/09/2020

Jose R.

First time using this system and I was surprised how quickly I got a call from them. Ray was the one I was working with and he was able to get my repairs done the same day all of this happened in less than 2hours. That is fast service

Description of Work
Microwave repair

Category small appliance repair

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your review!

04/08/2020

Janice B.

Amazingly well. I called this morning at 8:00 AM requesting a service call because mr refrigerator wasn’t cooling properly. During this devastating time with the virus issues I was concerned because I needed the repair but was concerned about letting someone in my home because of the virus. I was assured that the technician would come totally ready to enter my home in a safe manner and thatI had no need to worry. I was told the technician will be at our house between 10 and 12 PM. The technician called me at 11:15 AM to tell me he would be at my home right at 12 o’clock. He arrived on time, was dressed appropriately for safety. Immediately started working on my refrigerator and within minutes told me he realized that the fan had ceased working and that was my problem. he made a phone call because he didn’t have the part in his van, he was able to secure the part quoted me the price which I agreed to and said he would be back with the part within 40 minutes. He returned within that time frame put the new fan motor in, cleaned the coils in my refrigerator, reset the temperatures and all the technical instruments and was completed by 1:30 PM. The repair technicians name is Ray. He was absolutely amazing as well as the other people with the company. Shirley professional company. While Ray was gone getting the part from my refrigerator I texted several of my friends and gave them an update on my refrigerator crisis. At that time I told them if you ever need anyone to fix any appliance that you have please call High Desert Appliance Repair. I told him what quality work I received and then I would use them again in a minute. Thank you so much for your recommendation of this fine company!

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for this amazing review, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share!

04/08/2020

Kyle L.

Very responsive and great service. Fridge was fixed quickly.

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!

03/30/2020

michael C.

Went very well. Technician Norm did great fast efficient service call

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your review, we look forward to working with you again!

03/27/2020

Mary M.

Excellent service! Norm came out the same day. He called when he was on his way with an ETA. Answered my questions was very kind, courteous and knowledgeable. The young man who took my call today for scheduling was also very courteous and listened well. We will call High Desert Repair service again!! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
washer repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it. Glad to hear you were happy with the service provided by our team. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

03/25/2020

lee D.

Perfect-as always; excellent service people

Description of Work
appliance repair

Category appliance repair

We appreciate you as a valued customer, thanks for the review!

03/22/2020

Frederick C.

Amazing! An emergency repair on a Saturday. Broken Freezer full of food as most people have with COVID-19 lurking. Fast and efficient! Crisis adverted! Norm was fantastic.

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it. Give us a call in the future for any appliance repair needs!

03/20/2020

Matthew B.

Fantastic! Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to working with you again.

03/10/2020

Fred G.

It went great! The Technician, Norman, was prompt, professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. He was able to diagnose & repair the problem immediately. I would definitely use this company & Norman again.

Description of Work
oven repair display panel & oven door locked

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

The Bargain Busters Appliance Sales and Service

We are a local veteran owned business specializing in appliance repair and sales. We focus on working with our customers to find the best solution. We will inform you along the way as to what is wrong and what will be needed to take care of the problem. We provide a top quality experience at a reasonable price. Our technicians have been in the industry for over 10 years; not only doing repairs but installations also.

E & J Appliance Service Co

E&J is a family-owned and operated business that was started by Ernest “Ernie” Johnson, and has been serving the East Valley since 1982. 6 employees. No subs contractors. Cost is determined by the job. May contact through email. Calls are scheduled in 2 hour intervals 8-10, 9-11, 10-12 etc. Most credit cards accepted. Service in home or carry-in. Service all brands of appliances and water heaters. Factory authorized warranty service for Whirlpool, Maytag, Kitchenaid, Jennair, Admiral, Magic-chef, Roper, Estate, U-line. -Same day or next day service in most cases -We will treat your home with respect keeping the area we are working in clean with no mess for you to clean up after we leave -For your safety, all of our technicians have been thoroughly background checked by a national background security company -One of our technicians is in your service area everyday -All of our technicians are certified for the proper disposal of CFC refrigerants to save the environment -WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS AND IT WILL SHOW! CALL US NOW! 480-345-8884

Offers by E & J Appliance Service Co on Angi
    Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    10% off Repairs

We repair Viking, Sub Zero, Wolf, Bosch, GE, Samsung, LG, Whirlpool and all other major appliance brands. Refrigerators, washers, dryers, microwaves, ovens, and ranges.