High Desert Appliance Repair

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2017

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

16427 N Scottsdale Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85254

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

High Desert Appliance Repair is proud to be an Angie’s List Super Service Provider and 5 Star Google Company. High Desert is locally owned and operated, providing the best service in the industry for over 15 years. We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our experienced certified technicians complete a full background and drug screening before joining our team. We service Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Cave Creek, Carefree, Paradise Valley, Phoenix and surrounding areas. Specializing in Viking, Subzero, Uline, Wolf, Bosch, GE, Samsung, LG, Whirlpool and all other major appliance brands. We offer daily discounts for Senior, Military, First Responder, Educators and of course repeat clients. Give our staff a call today or feel free to book online anytime. We look forward to working with you and thank you for choosing High Desert Appliance Repair!...

appliance repair (55)small appliance repair (3)

02/21/2021

They were able to come the day after I called. Great. The technician diagnosed the problem quickly. He just happened to have the part on his truck that was for another customer. He cleared with that customer that it was OK to use the part for our repair. The repair went quick and the unit is running as it should.

Description of Work
Change fan motor in my GE refrigerator

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

02/14/2021

On time, good work. The oven is back in service.

Description of Work
Wall oven repair.

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

01/31/2021

Excellent service. Business was open when we called on a Saturday morning. Technician (Ryan) was able to diagnose problem from description given over the phone, then checked to confirm that part required was available. Made repair the same day. He was very efficient and we appreciated the care he took to protect area where he was working

Description of Work
Built in oven repair

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

01/25/2021

Ray did an excellent job in analyzing the problem on my leaking washer and repaired it immediately. His professionalism was outstanding.

Description of Work
washer repair

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/13/2021

Repairman was fast and efficient but had to order new ice maker unit.

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/05/2021

Went great. Responsive, punctual, polite.

Description of Work
Refrigerator fan

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

11/05/2020

Absolutely great service! Norm is the best repair professional I have had in YEARS. So courteous, knowledgeable and professional. I couldn't have been happier with the work and the outcome. I highly recommend High Desert Appliance Repair.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - wall oven

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/30/2020

Very happy, it keeps things cold again.

Description of Work
fridge repair

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

07/21/2020

On Saturday evening I noticed our 13 year old refrigerator/freezer’s ice trays not freezing. The next morning when I confirmed it was definitely failing I looked on Angie’s List and contacted High Desert Appliance company on Sunday at 11:30am and by 1:00 pm I received an email saying they could see me the very next day! I was not expecting an answer on Sunday, so I was already impressed. On Monday...

Description of Work
Refrigerator diagnose and repair if able

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

07/09/2020

Excellent Very easy to make the appointment. Norm is an excellent technician, friendly, very knowledgeable and is very easy to work with I would highly recommend him and this company Thank you

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

We repair Viking, Sub Zero, Wolf, Bosch, GE, Samsung, LG, Whirlpool and all other major appliance brands. Refrigerators, washers, dryers, microwaves, ovens, and ranges.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover