Herbein Construction LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2014

7031 E Larkspur Dr.

Scottsdale, AZ 85254

KB2 General contractor, ROC164786, small company, complaint free as per Arizona Registrar, Small jobs I do most of work myself, larger jobs I hire help as needed....

07/24/2017

Bonnie A.

I contacted them to do work on my home and no one contacted me. It's so rude and professional. At least an acknowledgement!

Description of Work
Outside siding, trim, handrails replaced and painted.

12/06/2014

Andrea P.

My husband is very precise and expects the same quality in each contractor with whom we work. Unfortunately we went through three contractors before we found John Herbein. John shared our desire for high quality work, was reasonably priced, and delivered what he promised - every single time. He is extremely professional, kind to our children (we have two toddler boys who LOVE to watch work in progress), and friendly but focused. He's exceptionally knowledgeable, but wise enough to bring in experts when he needs technical help (had a plumber come in and assist with one of the more difficult installs). I couldn't possibly give a higher recommendation. You can trust John to do top-notch work at a fair price, on time and on budget. Give him a call.

Description of Work
John has installed wainscoting, hung a chandelier from a second story ceiling, installed beadboard, and patched drywall and stucco on our home.

09/19/2014

Silvana S.

I found John Herbein thru an Angie's list provider referral. The job required a lot of experience and skill and the Angie's List handiman we contacted who had an "A" rating felt that the amount of work and diversity of the job required someone with more experience so John Herbein was recommended to us. He was terrific from the very beginning. He continually did what he said he would do and that was and is such an important piece for us in hiring someone to work on our home. "Did what he said, said what he did" - almost unheard of in the construction business. It was also important to us that we hire someone with strong ethics and morals. The job took about 7 days to complete. Many days we left John or his helpers alone in our home to work and felt completely at ease with leaving them unsupervised. Here's an important detail to my evaluation: my husband who is a perfectionist and has had construction businesses in year's past in his family was extremely impressed with John's workmanship and performance. We are planning on having John back to do a room addition. John's rates are extremely reasonable and once again his bid and his invoice reinforced his ability to understand the job and do it on budget. My only negative is that when other Angie's List members hire John for a job, it might be harder for him to carve out time for work at our home!

Description of Work
set up new laundry room out of a garage utility room, move washer and dryer from existing laundry room, create an attractive screen to cover hot water heater and air conditioning unit in new laundry room, create new exhaust screens thru wall to outside facing our front courtyard, treated potential mold issues, create new prayer/mediation room from old laundry room, dry wall, create an access thru a supporting wall to the new laundry room, drill concrete, paint, clean up, problem solve and more importantly anticipate problems.

City To Desert Services

Here At City To Desert Services, we want to provide you with a extensive variety of services. All for a affordable cost with no hassle. All work has its own warranty through our company. You can always find and contact us if need be. Hints the name City To Desert Services we are willing to come take care of your needs wherever you may be. Free estimates! You Name It, We Do It.

Gomez remodeling

Elite Rooter

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal

I utilize subcontractors for landscaping, large plumbing, roofing, hvac, and large electrical.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Herbein Construction LLC

How is Herbein Construction LLC overall rated?

Herbein Construction LLC is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Herbein Construction LLC open?

Herbein Construction LLC is open:

What payment options does Herbein Construction LLC provide

Herbein Construction LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal

Does Herbein Construction LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, Herbein Construction LLC offers free project estimates.

Does Herbein Construction LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Herbein Construction LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Herbein Construction LLC offer a senior discount?

No, Herbein Construction LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Herbein Construction LLC?

No, Herbein Construction LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does Herbein Construction LLC offer?

Herbein Construction LLC offers the following services: I am a small company which does most of the work in house. There is very little in reference to a home or business which I cannot perform. I have experience with Masonry, framing, drywall, small electrical, painting, cabinetry, flooring, energy efficiency in a building envelope, concrete, kitchens and baths, bbq's, fireplaces, drafting of plans, window change-out, door installation, metal work.

Are there any services Herbein Construction LLC does not offer?