Handyman Matters of Phoenix

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2007

At Handyman Matters, we know the handyman & contracting industry is notorious for unreliable service. Since every homeowner in Maricopa country deserves the best treatment, when we show up to complete your handyman job, home addition, bathroom remodel, or whatever it is you may need, we promise to be on time and ready to work for you! Additional contact name - Suzanne Anderson. Additional email - wendy.ashwell@handymanmatters.com, Ted.Anderson@handymanmatters.com. See website for additional service areas....

HR and I Services LLC

With over 25 years of experience, HR and I Services LLC is dedicated to providing quality service in your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Priority One Moving

We offer both moving both within the state of Arizona and long distance. We also offer junk removal and furniture assembly. CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR MOVING NEEDS!

CG Home Renovations

01/25/2012

on time job done...could have done a better job in cleanup

Description of Work
drywall patching

Category drywall,handyman service

Thank you for your review, your feedback is appreciated, and we will share it with our team. We strive to be the best in this industry and we apologize that the cleanup effort was not up to par. Thank you for letting us know, and we hope we can help you with any future home maintenance needs that you ay have.

01/09/2012

He was here when he said he was going to be here. They weren't perfect but they were okay. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Handyman Matters of Phoenix to do a bunch of miscellaneous work. They replaced a pole that was holding my roof up. They put up a metal gazebo for me in my pool area. I had them repair a door and finish it off where my A/C was located.

Category handyman service,doors,hardscaping

12/01/2011

I asked several times for an itemized invoice so I would know what I was paying for. I was given a lump sump type estimate and a general description final invoice. I felt like I was being talked down to and would not recommend their services to other women.The mirrored cabinet was installed in the wall with visible damage in the interior of the cabinet. When I pointed this out I was told it came o...

Description of Work
They were hired to install a bathroom vanity mirrored cabinet, replace a bathroom vanity sink, remove old tiles and install marble shower walls, and install new tub and shower fixtures. I also had them install some ceiling fans and other minor electrical work.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Handyman Matters completes well over 2,000 jobs every year. Unfortunately, occasionally in this business problems do happen. The true test of a company is: How do they respond when a job does not go as planned? In this case, if we had been made aware of any problems or any items the member was unhappy with we would have gone back out quickly and fixed the problems at no additional cost to the memb...

12/01/2011

Handyman Matters responded quickly and sent out Cesar, who arrived right on time, worked very quickly and did a fantastic job hanging the ceiling fan and light fixture. He was very helpful and was everything I could ask for. I think I've found a new favorite handyman.

Description of Work
Hang a ceiling fan and a light fixture

Category handyman service,lighting,ceiling fans,home remodeling

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of quality and service in the industry. We are happy we could help you out with your home maintenance needs!

07/22/2011

responded quickly, was professional dnd knowledgeable. Inspected additonal request to check blinds.

Description of Work
repaced faucet

Category handyman service

Thank you for your review! We are glad we were able to help you out with your faucet replacement and the inspection of your blinds. We look forward to helping you with any other home maintenance needs that you may have! Handyman Matters

Additions, remodel bathrooms, painting, drywall, electrical, plumbing, doors, lighting, faucets & fans.

General Contractor, Bathroom Remodeler, Handyman, Contractor, Kitchen Remodeler.

MasterCard, Check, Visa