Divine Creations Landscape & Lighting

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2012

5001 E. Sharon Dr

Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Divine Creations Landscape and Lighting offers professional landscape design and installation services for both our residential and commercial clients. John Bowen, owner and founder of Divine Creations, has had extensive experience in all facets of landscape and hardscape design, installation, and maintenance spanning over 25 years. Divine Creations helps clients turn their outdoor vision into reality....

06/28/2019

Terri W.

John was very responsive and contacted me almost immediately after my initial request for estimate. He asked detailed questions about my wall that I didn't think of including, and offered great insight into the details of how a project like mine would take curing time between wall re-build and stucco/painting time. He gave reasonable expectations of the overall project. The pricing estimate I received was right in the range I was expecting! While I was previously dreading and stressing out, I am now looking forward to my project. Thank you Divine Creations Landscaping and Lighting!

Description of Work
I was searching for competitive/market pricing estimate for tear down and rebuild of 3 12 ft sections of block wall that would also need stucco & painting.

Category fencing, landscaping

03/10/2018

Shirley K.

John was quick to respond to phone calls and setting up an appointment to review what I wanted done. His estimate was sent out in good time and reasonable for everything on my list. The crew, just like John Bowen arrived on-time, were friendly, professional and very good at their jobs. They answered any questions I had. It was very apparent that these men took pride in their work and made sure to do it right and the best they could. The end result is beautiful and will last for many, many years due to their solid prep work and experienced installation. I highly recommend them!! Well done!!

Description of Work
Seat/planter wall and pavers

Category hardscaping

06/21/2016

Kristina T.

Description of Work
I did not use this service

Category fencing, landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

03/12/2016

Kelli R.

John was punctual and timely with his quote. His crew arrived on time and everything went as planned. This is the second time we have used Divine Creations and we were not disappointed - just like the first time.

Description of Work
Installed and stained new RV Gate Rehung existing gate Trimmed back row (~100 ft) of oleanders (~10 ft high) general yard clean up

Category fencing, landscaping, wrought iron

12/16/2015

Erik K.

The job was completely to my satisfaction. Follow-up adjustment of two sprinklers was carried out at no additional charge, as was reseeding and covering of a few areas where birds got to too many of the seeds before they could sprout. The winter grass looks great. We've used Divine Creations for several projects now, small to large. Their price is competitive and fair, but the service before and after the job is exemplary. Founder and owner John Bowen supervises each estimate and job personally. He's knowledgeable, friendly and always willing to spend the time needed to educate me on what can be done, what should be done now and what can wait. In the few instances where follow-up work is needed, he has handled that himself, too. John and his crew are the best I've worked with.

Description of Work
Power rake front and back yards, apply 100 lbs rye grass seed, 2 yards mulch top dress, adjust sprinklers and controllers, disposal.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

06/24/2014

david K.

Wonderful! Jason did the design and his excellent technicians did a great job. I read and ignored the review by a complete idiot - thank goodness. Super job,

Description of Work
restored paver walkway, design new patio & install

Category landscaping

09/30/2013

Pamela B.

John and Divine Creations are exceptional! In the many years that I have worked with John, he has been responsive, returning phone calls quickly, fixing/repairing anything that needed work/repair, providing excellent recommendations for plant material, creative with his designs, and above all, very professional. I have used other landscape design companies over the years, and by far, John (Divine Creations) is the very best! As a note, my husband and I moved from Paradise Valley, AZ to Pennsylvania a year ago. When we put our home on the market in AZ, one of the features noted by real estate agents was the beautiful landscaping (by Divine Creations)!

Description of Work
John and Divine Creations provided extensive landscaping service throughout my front and back yards; hardscaping, irrigation system, plant fertilization system for the irrigation system, plant selection and landscape design. In addition, over the years following the installation of my yard, he provided personal service for all of the work he completed. He made certain that all systems worked well and that my plants were healthy.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

08/30/2013

Kimberly G.

Excellent - very attentive, very knowledgeable, great design ideas and attention to detail.

Description of Work
Full overhaul of landscape design, plantings and lighting.

Category landscaping, outdoor lighting

Eco-Yard Landscaping LLC

Doing our part to conserve water. Maintenance free. Green All Year Artificial Grass, Gravel and Paver installation. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for peace of mind and HOA's. ROC336235. 1 year service/installation warranty.

Copper Valley Painting

With years of professional experience, we specialize in "Exterior Painting" services. We are the top house painters in the Phoenix Metro area! Copper Valley Painting works with each client to determine the best solutions in order to achieve optimal results achieved by know-how and not by chance! Your finish will last for years! Contact us today as we look forward to servicing all of your exterior painting needs!

Offers by Copper Valley Painting on Angi
    Alex Mcmillan Painting

3 rd Generation Specializing in only quality Work, We try to provide paint jobs that last , we do not cut corners nor are we the blow and go painters, we do not stretch the paints or water the paints down, on every home we apply the same quality of workmanship and provide top quality materials. Call us will get out there and give you a Estimate for free, all estimates are no charge. Your Price does not change, no surprises or unexpected hidden cost at the end of your job. We do not do small jobs Such as painting a single bedroom only or painting just garage doors, or staining front doors or painting only couple sections of facia boards. we specialize in complete repaints of interior and exterior

Frontyard Backyard Lighting options Pool hardscape & water features Misting systems Ramadas Irrigation Systems Pillars and decorative features Stone and masonry Patios Pavers Lawn and synthetic turf solutions Plant and flowers Maintenance

Ask for details.