Controlled Rain Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2004

Super Service Award Winner 2006-Present! As one of the Valley's few companies that specialize in just irrigation service, Controlled Rain has established itself as a leader in it's field. With Controlled Rain you don't get a jack of all trades serviceman. You get a specialist with experience and knowledge in all aspects of lawn and landscape irrigation. As a family owned business, with over 30 years of experience, Ken Wells, his wife Kim Wells, and son Josh Wells have brought a Midwestern work ethic to the Valley. Focusing on honest and dependable service, Controlled Rain has differentiated itself from the competition and has become synonymous with quality customer service....

We do all types of yard clean ups. including trimming shrubs,bushes,trees ,ground covers and more. We also maintain Grass and overseed Grass , rock and gravel spreading We also do sprinkler and Drip installation and repairs, landscape lighting , Valves and timers Handyman services and much more!! 18 years of experience all around the valley (References available )

Southwest Turf Co. is proud to be the exclusive distributor for all STI products In the Phoenix Valley Metro. STI is a premium synthetic turf company that was founded in 1995 with an initial product line geared specifically for the golf industry. Prominent endorsements from David Leadbetter and Jim McLean are a testament to the company’s superior product quality and professional service. Southwest Turf Co. can produce any type of turf required to meet any project specification. We work with architects, developers and project managers to develop practical, award winning surface solutions. At Southwest Turf Co. the surface is the solution. With our technology and expertise in artificial grass, we lead the way in constructing artificial putting turfs, supplying synthetic driving range materials, creating state of the art landscape projects, building safer, more durable playgrounds, and engineering indoor sports facilities. Anything you want to do with artificial turf, we can do! We stand behind our products and each of our loyal dealers 100 percent, continuously offering our customers the most extensive support possible.

Specializing in landscaping! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/01/2019

Work was done very professionally, installers very friendly and great on cleanup. Everything restored to normal, no mess of any kind. Justin always does a great job, answers all questions and is attentive to your concerns. We have used Controlled Rain for years and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
replaced old irrigation with all new equipment

12/05/2018

I called and was greeted professionally. The appointment was setup and the work completed before I got home. I would highly recommend them for all irrigation/sprinkler needs.

Description of Work
Repair broken sprinkler line

11/19/2018

On time, stuck to bid and produced a four color schematic of e zone coverage.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system formatting to understand the multiple zone coverage

07/19/2018

The timer for my landscape lighting failed. I contacted Controlled Rain, who had previously installed landscape lighting and a new irrigation system for my home. The scheduling was handled professionally and I was contacted on the day promised by Josh. Josh identified the part that needed to be replaced, ordered it, and within a couple of days installed it. As before, Controlled Rain (Josh) was co...

Description of Work
The timer for my landscape lighting failed and needed to be replaced.

Category irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

06/16/2018

Justin was arrived in the timeframe I was given, answered all of my questions and quickly took care of all my issues. The price was fair and the results were excellent.

Description of Work
Repair an underground leak, inventory all sprinklers and replace as needed, and run permanent drip to a tree

Category irrigation systems

Irrigation Systems Installation & Service. Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express