Circle G Roofing

Founded 1964 • With Angi since December 2008

Circle G Roofing specializes in Flat or Foam roofs and has over 54 years of experience. Our roofing repair crews are very familiar with the unique temperatures and roofing designs found in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Carefree, Cave Creek, Gilbert, and all of Maricopa County and the surrounding cities. We understand that any investment you make into roofing is important to your family - and you need to be sure you are choosing the right roofing contractor. That’s why we will always happily provide references for roofing projects we have completed. Please call today!...

Squeaky Cleaning AZ

Squeaky Cleaning AZ Exterior Pressure Washing Is Offering Discounts For New Customers!!!!!! Commercial & Residential. Detailed Work! High Quality Service! We Value Your Time! Family Owned & Operated! Your Safety & Satisfaction Is My #1 Priority!

Marcel Painting LLC

Marcel Painting is a full-service painting contractor serving Phoenix, North Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, and throughout the valley. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential and commercial projects. Our crew of painters provides the highest quality painting service, professional preparation and application at most competitive price. License Number: ROC249341, Bonded, and Insured with $2 million general liability. Never use subcontractors, employees covered by full workman's compensation, free estimates, 3 year warranty, and color consultation.

Copper Valley Painting

With years of professional experience, we specialize in "Exterior Painting" services. We are the top house painters in the Phoenix Metro area! Copper Valley Painting works with each client to determine the best solutions in order to achieve optimal results achieved by know-how and not by chance! Your finish will last for years! Contact us today as we look forward to servicing all of your exterior painting needs!

Offers by Copper Valley Painting on Angi

03/15/2020

They did a great job and everything was as promised.

Description of Work
Roof recoat

03/05/2019

Exceptional service! Would definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Leak repair

12/27/2018

I contacted 3 roofing companies on Angie's list, both by phone and email. None of them answered even though I stated "Ready to Hire." Two weeks later I started getting a few calls from unidentified numbers, which I did not answer, but might have been one the companies (including Circle G) trying to contact me. By that time I had already hired another local company thru a friend's referral. I reali...

Description of Work
Remove old roof and install new roof.

we are sorry for the lack of contact, but we do not service the Yuma area

10/23/2018

The very nice father of the group looked at my roof and said that it needed only cleaning and re-coating and gave me a reasonable quote. Soon 2 sons showed up and wanted to look at the roof. They both insisted that I needed a complete new roof @$13,000. I was shocked and had to consider the idea that this was a "bait and switch" operation. I declined their service and did nothing for two years wit...

Description of Work
Roof work on a flat roof. Worried that it might leak, but no leaking at this time.

Category roofing,pressure washing,roof cleaning

10/19/2018

Did not call back sucks. Not professional

Description of Work
Did not show up

I am sorry if we missed you but we have no record of your call or text or corespondent thru Angie's List unless it is under some other name.

08/24/2017

Excellent, thorough and very honest.

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Thank you so much for your review it was a pleasure to work with you.

08/09/2017

It went very well and the repair was successful

Description of Work
Excellent service and very friendly and courteous

07/19/2017

Good. Gave me advice on making repairs

Description of Work
Find leak on flat foam roof

06/15/2017

They were on time and quick but did a sloppy job. They promised to repair but never returned.

Description of Work
Reroofing my home.

03/10/2017

Circle G Roofing showed up when they said, did the work well. I have used them before and will use them again.

Description of Work
clean, prep, power wash and recoat foam roof with 2 coats of elastomeric roof coating

Roofing installations and repairs, Foam/Flat roofs, waterproof coatings, leak repairs, roof coatings, shingle roofs, tile roofs, mobile homes, urethane foam roofing, Polyurea coatings (commercial and residential metal restoration), tile under layment, polyurethane foam and specialty polurea coatings.

We do not apply hot tar roofing

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check