Circle G Roofing

Founded 1964 • With Angi since December 2008

7349 N Via Paseo del Sur

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Circle G Roofing specializes in Flat or Foam roofs and has over 54 years of experience. Our roofing repair crews are very familiar with the unique temperatures and roofing designs found in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Carefree, Cave Creek, Gilbert, and all of Maricopa County and the surrounding cities. We understand that any investment you make into roofing is important to your family - and you need to be sure you are choosing the right roofing contractor. That’s why we will always happily provide references for roofing projects we have completed. Please call today!...

03/15/2020

Michael W.

They did a great job and everything was as promised.

Description of Work
Roof recoat

03/05/2019

V B.

Exceptional service! Would definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Leak repair

12/27/2018

Don C.

I contacted 3 roofing companies on Angie's list, both by phone and email. None of them answered even though I stated "Ready to Hire." Two weeks later I started getting a few calls from unidentified numbers, which I did not answer, but might have been one the companies (including Circle G) trying to contact me. By that time I had already hired another local company thru a friend's referral. I realize this might be a busy time for roofing business, but at least they could have called and said it will be a few weeks before we can get to you. I consider this lack of communication inconsiderate and would be reluctant to hire anyone with that kind of customer service.

Description of Work
Remove old roof and install new roof.

we are sorry for the lack of contact, but we do not service the Yuma area

10/23/2018

Brenda M.

The very nice father of the group looked at my roof and said that it needed only cleaning and re-coating and gave me a reasonable quote. Soon 2 sons showed up and wanted to look at the roof. They both insisted that I needed a complete new roof @$13,000. I was shocked and had to consider the idea that this was a "bait and switch" operation. I declined their service and did nothing for two years without any leaking. I saw a man from Evolution Roofing cleaning the roof of a neighbor and asked him if he would also clean my roof as the man who was supposed to do it every 6 months hadn't been here for the two years between estimates. Gilbert came over when he was finished and said he would power wash it for a very reasonable price. He cleaned the roof and said that it could use a coating - again a reasonable price, punctual, pleasant - so again I agreed to it. The job was done perfectly; he even showed me pictures of the completed job. Next, my next-door-neighbor hired him and his very nice family to do her roof. Great praise for Evolution Roofing; 2 thumbs down for Circle G.

Description of Work
Roof work on a flat roof. Worried that it might leak, but no leaking at this time.

Category roofing,pressure washing,roof cleaning

10/19/2018

Robert D.

Did not call back sucks. Not professional

Description of Work
Did not show up

I am sorry if we missed you but we have no record of your call or text or corespondent thru Angie's List unless it is under some other name.

08/24/2017

Joe S.

Excellent, thorough and very honest.

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Thank you so much for your review it was a pleasure to work with you.

08/09/2017

James C.

It went very well and the repair was successful

Description of Work
Excellent service and very friendly and courteous

07/19/2017

Jesse C.

Good. Gave me advice on making repairs

Description of Work
Find leak on flat foam roof

06/15/2017

Mary J.

They were on time and quick but did a sloppy job. They promised to repair but never returned.

Description of Work
Reroofing my home.

03/10/2017

Ellen P.

Circle G Roofing showed up when they said, did the work well. I have used them before and will use them again.

Description of Work
clean, prep, power wash and recoat foam roof with 2 coats of elastomeric roof coating

Croc Painting Company

Address: 1501 E Baseline Road, Suite 111, Gilbert, AZ, 85233 Croc Painting Company is a full-service painting company serving the Phoenix East Valley, Paradise Valley, and Scottsdale, Arizona. We are proud to offer superior customer service and professional workmanship to both residential and commercial customers. Whether you need to touch up or repaint your home or business an entirely new color, Croc is here to help.

John Shaw Home Improvements

We are a FAMILY owned and operated 3 generation Home Improvement company, serving phx for over 50 years with the nonstop mindset of treating every home as if it was our own. We specialize in Quality Exterior/Interior Painting. We pride ourselves on our preparation which is 90% of every paint job to provide the best quality of Painting service. We don’t skip any corners. Our preparation which is top of the line performing steps in the repairs most painters don’t take the time or money to include, from our excellent stucco repairs to eliminate the scars after the property is painted, using the most advanced sealers on the market to protect surfaces from deterioration, to our top of the line wood repairs to preserve the wood from our intense sun. Even carpentry replacements where needed to garauntee the project is 100% at completion. Using the better quality Dunn Edwards or Sherwin Williams paints and yet we still are VERY competitive with our pricing. -Free Estimates -No Deposits -Warranty for all Painting

Alex Mcmillan Painting

3 rd Generation Specializing in only quality Work, We try to provide paint jobs that last , we do not cut corners nor are we the blow and go painters, we do not stretch the paints or water the paints down, on every home we apply the same quality of workmanship and provide top quality materials. Call us will get out there and give you a Estimate for free, all estimates are no charge. Your Price does not change, no surprises or unexpected hidden cost at the end of your job. We do not do small jobs Such as painting a single bedroom only or painting just garage doors, or staining front doors or painting only couple sections of facia boards. we specialize in complete repaints of interior and exterior

ROC 243220
    Arizona
    Arizona Registrar of Contractors
    03/31/2018
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Roofing installations and repairs, Foam/Flat roofs, waterproof coatings, leak repairs, roof coatings, shingle roofs, tile roofs, mobile homes, urethane foam roofing, Polyurea coatings (commercial and residential metal restoration), tile under layment, polyurethane foam and specialty polurea coatings.

We do not apply hot tar roofing