We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Castle Electrical & Lighting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

9331 E Wood Dr

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Our Promise: Professional and friendly service will be provided by a skilled and licensed craftsman. Our Priority: You can expect superior workmanship with a speedy response. Our Preparation: Our electricians are trained, certified, bonded and insured. Materials and labor are warrantied for one

11/11/2020

nicole D.

Service was excellent. Friendly and on time. Would highly recommended.

Description of Work
interior lighting & ceiling fan

11/11/2020

Woody L.

John and Rob did great work. Communication was also clear and timely. All of the permits and coordinating done without drama. Lastly but not least ...the work was very neat and tidy. I am already scheduling my next project. If you want an honest tradesmen...call John.

Description of Work
Panel Upgrade

09/25/2020

Alan S.

Having used Castle Electric severa times for my business clients -Sonoran Home Management (Residential Property Management) - as well as personally I feel comfortable with highly recommending them. My experience is that they are very knowledgeable and experienced, can be trusted, and are reliable. You will be well served using Castle Electric.

Description of Work
Electrical

09/15/2020

marylin C.

Extremely well. Travis and Jason knew exactly what to do and were effective, efficient, and professional!!!! I am so happy with how quickly they worked and with the results! I recommend John Myers and Castle Electrical without reservation and give them my highest recommendation!

Description of Work
electrical panel replacement and all new circuits. Back Yard lights and wiring disconnected and removed in some places. New solar lights were installed in three locations.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

07/28/2020

Katherine O.

Great! John reaches out right away. I provided photos and he asked a few questions then responded with a quote and scheduled time for the repair. Very responsive - worked completed and price was right. Will definitely be our go to electrician.

Description of Work
Repair all outdoor lighting with sensors.

Category lighting

07/23/2020

brent Y.

John and Robert were awesome. They are very reliable and trustworthy. I will definitely be calling them for all my electric needs. Great work!

Description of Work
interior lighting

07/21/2020

janet N.

Great. I will hire them again in a minute!

Description of Work
Hang a new light fixture

Category lighting, home security systems

07/15/2020

vanessa M.

John and crew were amazing! Will hire Castle again for any kind of electrical work. So nice to have a trustworthy, honest and reliable company that you know you can depend on.

Description of Work
pool electrical repair

Category electrician, ceiling fans

07/14/2020

Joe V.

I have used Castle for several projects and have been very happy with everything they have done so far. Professional service and fair pricing.

Description of Work
Fixed multiple electrical issues

Category electrician, home security systems, ceiling fans

07/02/2020

Mike D.

Travis was great! He hung a Ceiling fan and changed out the outlet. Fixed the timer for my outdoor fountain and he added GFI outlets to four bathrooms to bring them up to code. Nice guy, very professional. John has a great team and we will definitely use them again. MD.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, ceiling fans

06/20/2020

Dennis S.

Called, spoke to someone and gave phone number. Never returned call.

Description of Work
Repair gfi and cover outdoor outlets

Category home security systems

Hi [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry for not getting back to you. My wife recently delivered twins so my schedule has been temporarily reduced. I am juggling a lot and trying to keep up with both. If we can still assist you with your project please let me know. If not my apologies. John

06/01/2020

Jim P.

Prompt response to my request, excellent work and a reasonable price. Totally satisfied

Description of Work
Electrical. Installed a GFI in bathroom; a dimmer and a light fixture in the dining room

05/05/2020

Conrad K.

John was very helpful and knowledgeable. I had a number of questions and needed to understand my options. Castle Electric pointed me in the right direction, helped me find the best option for my needs and I was happy with the price. I hired them again soon after the panel upgrade to upgrade and move a circuit for me. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Panel Upgrade

04/26/2020

Nick H.

It never happened. I emailed back and forth through the Angies list server. It took a day or two to get a response via this process each time. Eventually, I sent an email asking if I needed to call as there was an abrupt end to the communication. They responded saying yes I should call them. I called and left a message and, as of today, received no response. That call was placed over a week ago. Wouldn’t recommend and won’t use.

Description of Work
Electrica work in my garage.

Category lighting, home security systems

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry for not getting back to you to schedule your appointment. My wife recently gave birth to twins so I have been in and out of the office. Life has been very hectic but we will make sure in the future to respond ASAP. Thanks, John

03/22/2020

Jon S.

Scheduled an appointment to get a bid on the job and when they arrived they were able to complete the job right then! Professional, knowledgeable and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Added an outdoor electrical outlet.

02/13/2020

Alan W M.

John provided excellent service! Very responsive. Was on time for date and time committed to. Completed work quickly and exactly as we wanted. Cleaned up work area afterwards. Very reasonable pricing. Would highly recommend and will use again in the near future.

Description of Work
Updating whole house light switches & outlets.

08/22/2019

Trevor M.

It went well from start to finish. John and I discussed the lights I had purchased and where I wanted the lighting placed on the house. He and his assistant installed the lights and they are working great. If you want to do business with a friendly, hard working and intelligent electrician then I highly recommend using Castle Electrical and Lighting.

Description of Work
I had lighting installed.

07/16/2019

Glenn W.

14 months ago we bought our first elec car. John at Castle electric won the business and did an amazing job. Amazing how? 1) Very thoughtfully talked through the requirement, asked me to text pictures of the garage walls and circuit panel; 2) Had great knowledge of electrical wiring, including how to install new 220V car charger ports; 3) Provided an easy to understand and very fair quote based on the details he'd uncovered; 4) Showed up on time and was great to work with; 5) Delivered high-quality work with no $$$ surprises. So this month when we bought our 2nd elec vehicle, we called John again. This job was more complex because my circuit box was full. John came up with a way to keep the cost down and not have to replace the entire circuit box. He put in a sub breaker panel - perfect! His work installing the latest 220V charging port was flawless again. I highly recommend John and Castle Electric.

Description of Work
Install new 220V charging line for elec car charging

06/20/2019

Glenn W.

John was knowledgeable, arrived on time and installed a very effective solution at a fair price. Not only “would” I hire him again, I am hiring again for another project!

Description of Work
John ran a 220 line in my garage for charging an elec car.

04/12/2019

Kathy W.

I scheduled the 2 hours of electrical labor special of $165 for two hours with John. He was on time and was able to complete the two tasks within the two hours. He was professional and approachable then we had questions. An additional $48 was charged for the materials; 4 ballasts, and two fluorescent tubes.

Description of Work
Installed light fixture into current ceiling fan. Replaced ballast and two new T-D lamps.

04/04/2019

William T.

Service not performed, but I'd hire in a heartbeat in the future. I had a mesquite tree removed and stump ground - during the stump grind, the power line to the pool equipment was severed. I called John, and he was very helpful and worked with me while I was trying to negotiate with the nursery on who was going to repair and what costs would be paid and by whom. Ultimately, the nursery provided the repair. Had they not, I would hire Castle Electric without a question, just based on the responsiveness and professional way they worked with me during the process.

Description of Work
Repair cut power line to pool equipment

03/03/2019

Eddie K.

Excellent. These guys are the best! THE BEEEEEASSTT! I had problems with 2 outlets that I tried to “fix” and I desperately needed help. I had 2 other companies come out to give me quotes and they wanted close to $400. I went on Angie’s List and found a 2-hour coupon for $165. Even though I was more than 20 miles away (I’m in Chandler) from them they honored it. They came out, fixed it, and even used one of those commercial vaccuums to clean up the floor after they were done. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They fixed a box outlet controlling 2 ceiling fans

02/08/2019

Ed G.

They followed up the day after I called and performed the work in one hour. Good diagnostic work identifying the work needed and efficient completion of work.

Description of Work
AC electrical was needed replacement of circuit and metal disconnect.

02/05/2019

Toni A.

The first thing that comes to mind when I think about Castle Electrical & Lighting is attention to detail. If you are one of those people who like the screws in their switches to be lined up and the panels perfectly straight, then this is the company for you. Travis and Jason arrived when they said they would and worked methodically. It took them a couple of days because we needed some parts and there was a lot of work to do. They were both pleasant, hard-working, and did an excellent job. We will be hiring them again to do more work in our house. Highly recommend Castle Electrical & Lighting.

Description of Work
Circuits, Lighting Installs, Outdoor Sockets

01/31/2019

Theodore J.

Hiring Castle Electric & Lighting to fix a number of electrical issues, which we'd been putting off, was truly a great decision! In one visit John fixed a couple of issues in our electrical box, solved an electrical problem in our guest room #2, replaced our patio lights in the front of our home, replaced a fan on our back patio, replaced a fan in our master bathroom, replaced some stuck light bulbs and removed an outside electrical box in the back yard, which no longer worked. And all of the above work was accomplished at a very reasonable price! Castle Electric & Lighting is our electrician for life!

Description of Work
Fixed a number of electrical issues both inside and outside of our home!

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans, outdoor lighting

Nava Electric, LLC

We can take care of all of your electrical needs.

Pacific Sonlight Electrical

Owner/operator with 34 years of experience, in all phases of commercial and residential electrical work. With my company a Master Electrician will be the one doing your work for you. I will not be sending an employee with limited experience to your home. I offer free estimates.

2022 Super Service Award

Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Phoenix area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Phoenix electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Phoenix and surrounding cities.

Offers by Turn It On Electric on Angi

Residential & Commercial Electrical & Lighting - Electrical panel repair and replacement, circuit breakers, Power for electric cars, Recessed can lights, under cabinet lighting, Security Lights, Ceiling Fans, Water Heaters, Outlets & Dimming Switches, Ground Circuits, Smoke Detectors & Motion Sensors, Pool & Spa Equipment, Remodeling, New Construction, Track & Accent, & Florescent Lighting, Ventilation,