Castle Electrical & Lighting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

Our Promise: Professional and friendly service will be provided by a skilled and licensed craftsman. Our Priority: You can expect superior workmanship with a speedy response. Our Preparation: Our electricians are trained, certified, bonded and insured. Materials and labor are warrantied for one year....

Reliable Water And Sewer

Reliable Water  And Sewer

Thank you for taking the time to review our profile. Our commitment is to provide you great results for all your plumbing needs. It’s our duty to keep the process transparent, reliable, and easy. Therefore we take on the responsibility to provide you with a service you can rely on. All pricing presented is an estimate. For an in person consultation and estimate and diagnostic we have a service charge of $79.00 but can be credited if hired along with a complementary plumbing evaluation. Once again thank you for taking the time reviewing our profile and potentially letting us be your next pro to serve you.

11/11/2020

John and Rob did great work. Communication was also clear and timely. All of the permits and coordinating done without drama. Lastly but not least ...the work was very neat and tidy. I am already scheduling my next project. If you want an honest tradesmen...call John.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Panel Upgrade

CATEGORY electrician

11/11/2020

Service was excellent. Friendly and on time. Would highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior lighting & ceiling fan

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

09/25/2020

Having used Castle Electric severa times for my business clients -Sonoran Home Management (Residential Property Management) - as well as personally I feel comfortable with highly recommending them. My experience is that they are very knowledgeable and experienced, can be trusted, and are reliable. You will be well served using Castle Electric.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

09/15/2020

Extremely well. Travis and Jason knew exactly what to do and were effective, efficient, and professional!!!! I am so happy with how quickly they worked and with the results! I recommend John Myers and Castle Electrical without reservation and give them my highest recommendation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical panel replacement and all new circuits. Back Yard lights and wiring disconnected and removed in some places. New solar lights were installed in three locations.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

07/28/2020

Great! John reaches out right away. I provided photos and he asked a few questions then responded with a quote and scheduled time for the repair. Very responsive - worked completed and price was right. Will definitely be our go to electrician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair all outdoor lighting with sensors.

CATEGORY lighting

Residential & Commercial Electrical & Lighting - Electrical panel repair and replacement, circuit breakers, Power for electric cars, Recessed can lights, under cabinet lighting, Security Lights, Ceiling Fans, Water Heaters, Outlets & Dimming Switches, Ground Circuits, Smoke Detectors & Motion Sensors, Pool & Spa Equipment, Remodeling, New Construction, Track & Accent, & Florescent Lighting, Ventilation,