By The Hour

4.4

Owner operated....

NFL Movers

Denali Real Estate, LLC.

Denali Real Estate is the premier residential property management company covering both Phoenix and Tucson metropolitan areas. We believe we offer the best overall value in property management anywhere in Arizona. We have one of the lowest fee structures with a flat $295 leasing and management fee as low as $85 per month. We have unsurpassed service and our unique management process puts our client's interests first. If you are looking to hire a management company, call us first and we will help you through the process. We will explain property management, let you know what you should expect and most importantly let you know what questions you should be asking to uncover all the hidden secrets most management companies won't tell you. There is no obligation as our goal is to help you find the right management company for you even if it isn't Denali Real Estate. We have received the Angie's List Super Service Award along with many other awards and top rankings for our management services. Contact us for more details on how we are different that other management companies.

Copper Valley Painting

With years of professional experience, we specialize in "Exterior Painting" services. We are the top house painters in the Phoenix Metro area! Copper Valley Painting works with each client to determine the best solutions in order to achieve optimal results achieved by know-how and not by chance! Your finish will last for years! Contact us today as we look forward to servicing all of your exterior painting needs!

Offers by Copper Valley Painting on Angi

01/21/2016

met at property provided bid on the spot and I supplied the paint and fixtures he did all of the work which took approximately 2.5 days and was finished on time. He was great and work was very professional

Description of Work
painted a condo and put in new light fixtures and faucets in 2 rooms, very punctual and very good at what he was doing for us, work was great and I will be using him again

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing

12/09/2015

Great communication, was willing to be flexible if we needed the work done urgently, showed up on time and did a great job! Second job that Jim did for us and we are very happy with his work.

Description of Work
Replaced old garbage disposal with new one that he purchased for us

Category handyman service,plumbing

08/25/2015

unprofessional, slipshod work. Dishonest about completing the work after being paid in full and signing an invoice promising to complete cleanup. I had a kit for a large garden shed. My brothers offered to help when they came to visit. We started moving dirt and put some of the base together to help with leveling the ground, but we realized that leveling the ground without a tractor was a big job ...

Description of Work
Level ground and put together a shed from a kit

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,plumbing

I quoted you 4 to 5 hours, the job took much longer, and I was willing to bide by my quote, that was just for the shed. I came over as a neighbor just to help out with my tractor to bring the ground level up for free, and yet you had to make a fuss over that even. No problem but then you said you had issues with tractor tires leaving marks on your driveway, so I went back with power washer and spr...

03/02/2015

One door opens with just the dead bolt and handle, the other has a slide lock on the top and bottom. When he took the top slide lock off he broke it, and admitted he broke it and said he would replace it. But now he won’t return any of my calls or texts.

Description of Work
I had him replace some insulation on my french doors.

Category doors

12/30/2014

I had used Jim last year for some sheetrock work but neglected to write a review. Recently, my daughter needed a handyman for various things she couldn't do herself, so I recommended him. He showed up promptly at her house worked efficiently, and did everything that needed to be done. It's actually quite a relief to know that there is someone to call if these little things need to get done. And he...

Description of Work
Various handyman tasks--changed batteries in smoke detectors, put in new light bulbs in recessed ceiling lights, hung pictures, hung a light fixture.

12/04/2014

Quick response, same day repair, on time, very professional. Fixed what needed fixing.

Description of Work
Repair electrical problem on outdoor water fountain. Fix leaks in shower.

Category electrician","handyman service

07/22/2014

First, I have already filled one of these out before.The job Went perfect, these guys are freindly, hones and so reasonable. I always recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced sink

07/17/2014

we are very pleased with the service. Jim and his team are very professional, reliable and respectful. His work is excellent. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Description of Work
they built walls, drywall, plumbing, electrical and tile laying

Category ceramic tile installer","drywall contractor","electrician","handyman service","plumber

07/07/2014

Amazing,Fantastic,Great work. Arrived with very short notice. Worked nonstop in difficult conditions.Did a great job at a fair price. Both Mr Flynn and his partner are very professional and courteous. I would not hesitate one second to recommend them.

Description of Work
Rebuilt balcony, Drywalled storage shed, Installed several items and repaired several items.

06/23/2014

By The Hour is good. They were great. I have used them on and off quite a bit. I started in October or November. I had them back. They do little repairs around the house. They were very good. They were inexpensive for what they did. Jim was really good of what he does and his partner cleans up after. They worked beautifully.

Description of Work
They lay tiles, loaded walls, installed cabinets for me. I had which is still a half of it redo and a little bathroom in our house. Basically, they just redid the whole thing.

Category ceramic tile installer","home remodeling contractor

Plumbing, electrical, interior & exterior painting, tiling, drywall & finish carpentry

concrete