ARIZONA WINDOW & DOOR STORE

Arizona: Contractors
05/31/2023

7625 E Redfield Rd Suite 400

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Please call for more details.
Before & After Pictures

Before & After Pictures

window replacement
Multiple projects

Family owned and operated, huge selection of products, highly experienced team, lower overhead for better pricing, professional service and installation, no interest financing available, free in-home estimates (no high pressure sales), cash back for old doors and windows. Additional email - info@azwds.com Phoenix: 480-867-6047 Tucson: 520-447-3603 SUMMER SAVINGS $200 OFF each window $500 OFF all entry doors No interest until 2023 Offer ends 8/31...

door installation (6)window replacement (3)

03/05/2019

From the initial visit to the installation, all the representatives of the Arizona Door Store were prompt, professional and conscientious. The installers, Derek and James, were polite and obviously took pride in doing their job well. They answered my questions, cleaned up both inside and outside, and made sure I was happy before they left. I was very happy with the results!

Description of Work
Replacement of a sliding glass door.

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate your business!

04/22/2018

The door between our garage and condo suddenly totally deteriorated!! It not only was falling apart from the inside but also was wedged in its opening and unable to open. The staff of Az Door Store came out rapidly to give an estimate. Their price was great. We were in a rush to have the new door installed as we were leaving for an extended trip. They accelerated the delivery date to accommodate o...

Description of Work
Replacement of a totally warped, disintegrating garage-to-house fire barrier door

Work Completed On 04/21/2018

Review for  ARIZONA WINDOW & DOOR STORE - 7625 E Redfield Rd, Scottsdale, AZ - 37001490

02/28/2018

The project was to replace my front door and remove a window in my kitchen, replacing it with a door. The team consisted of an installation crew then stucco repair and painting. They were reliable to time and day of work to be performed which is very important to me, keeping me updated with any changes. I couldn't have been more pleased with the finishing work done on the stucco repair and paintin...

Description of Work
Front door replacement and a window removed with door installation

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 12/16/2017

Review for  ARIZONA WINDOW & DOOR STORE - 7625 E Redfield Rd, Scottsdale, AZ - 36864992

12/19/2017

We lucked out with these guys. No pressure and made my remodel FUN! Wish all trade people were this great! From the first phone call things were top notch. The little details are what made their experience great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Description of Work
Interior Doors, Exterior door and windows

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 12/03/2017

11/30/2017

This was by far the best company I have ever worked with! Not only were they the best priced but they also were the quickest and even moved up my install day when I asked the week before to get it done before I had family come into town for Thanksgiving. From start to finish everything went so smoothly. The doors are beautiful and work perfectly! Thank you Brandon, Greg, Miguel!!

Description of Work
Sliding patio doors

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

09/08/2017

Excellent! Richard fixed the car for a fair price and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Vehicle had sensor issues.

Category auto repair

Work Completed On 08/25/2017

08/28/2017

I purchased a new-to-me vehicle and wanted to have it inspected as well as an oil change. The owner worked around my crazy schedule to get me in right away. Reliable Auto Care literally charged me less than half of what others companies have charged for oil changes. Also, he did not take advantage of me being a female and I am thrilled about saving so much money!!! He provided answers to my questi...

Description of Work
Inspection and Oil Change.

Category auto repair,replacement windows,car inspections,doors

Work Completed On 08/25/2017

Window replacement, exterior door replacement, french doors, sliding doors, front entry doors, utility doors, multislide doors

Interior doors, window repair, glass replacement, security doors, and any repairs for doors we did not install

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check