Please call for more details.

Arizona Rug Company

Founded 1950 • With Angi since November 2010

15505 N Scottsdale Road

Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Arizona Rug Company is the largest rug store in Arizona with 3 superstores: NEW Paradise Valley 10810 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85028 Scottsdale - 15505 N Scottsdale Road Scottsdale, Arizona 85254 Tempe - 8154 S Priest Dr. Tempe AZ, 85284 Open to public and the trade. It also offers professional rug services. We specialize in handmade and machine made area rugs, Oriental Rugs, Persian Rugs, Contemporary Rugs, Antique Rugs, Wool Rugs, Silk Rugs. Our repair services include rug cleaning, rug binding, fringe removal, odor removal, dust removal, and much more. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee and have delivery and pick up services. We are the leading fine rug repair and cleaning company in the Valley serving: Maricopa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Surprise, Chandler, Mesa, Glendale, Cave Creek, Carefree, Anthem, Gilbert, Fountain Hills, Avondale, Buckeye, Peoria, Sun City, Paradise Valley, Biltmore Area and Downtown Phoenix. In 1996, we were voted "The Retailer of the Year" and again in 2000 as "The Retailer of The Decade" by the Prestigious "Oriental Rug Retailers of America" Arizona Foothills Magazine awarded Arizona Rug Company the title of "Best of our Valley Winner" second year in a row. We are proud to offer free 24 hour In-Home Viewing of a rug of your choice. Trust your beautiful handmade or fine rug in the hands of a company that has over 65 years of history. Our locations each have over 2000 rugs in stock. Mon 10:00AM - 5:00PM, Tue 10:00AM - 5:00PM, Wed 10:00AM - 5:00PM, Thu 10:00AM - 5:00PM, Fri 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Sat 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Sun 11:00 PM - 04:00 PM ...
Rug Cleaning project
Rug Cleaning

carpet cleaning

12/29/2019

Tod R.

Fantastic service! Adam & Medy were wonderful! This is the 2nd time they have picked up, cleaned & delivered our rug to us. I highly recommend the Arizona Rug Company!

Description of Work
Rug cleaning with pick up & delivery

Category oriental rug cleaning

[Member Name Removed], thanks for taking the time to write such great review, Adam and Mehdi will be very pleased. Ed the owner

02/17/2019

Denise K.

I have purchased a few rugs from AZ rug company and am extremely satisfied with the quality and service I received. Additionally, I have used them several times to clean, deodorize, and scotch guard my area rugs. They did an excellent job removing all stains and rugs look brand new. Don't hesitate to use them.

Description of Work
Purchased rugs, rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

02/15/2019

Patricia A.

They went out of their way to pick the carpet up, have it cleaned and returned within a week, considerably quicker than other estimates. The cleaning was excellent, and at a price that beat other estimates.

Description of Work
Cleaned our very old Karastan carpet

Category oriental rug cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your good experience with our company with others, our job is to achieve your 100% satisfaction, I noticed a B for responsiveness we will certainly work on that and please call me to give more details if you wish, i'm at 480-797-0000, Ed the owner.

05/21/2018

Nancy H.

Carpets are various sizes ranging from 8X11 to 3X5 and all are in excellent condition but were soiled. They all came back looking like new! Very pleased that the fringes are white again, and the colors vibrant and the shapes intact. We have had the carpets cleaned in the past and know that the cost is comparable and well worth the excellent job they did. Will DEFINITELY use Arizona Rug Company again.

Description of Work
Off-site cleaning of 6 Persian carpets

03/19/2018

Jim S.

very good service

Description of Work
Clean rug & purchased pad. Included Pick Up & Delivery

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, oriental rug cleaning

02/21/2018

martin T.

From pick up to delivery, very competent and I was totally satisfied. The pick-up/drop-off crew were total professionals in moving furniture and handling a large rug. It came back like new. Price was fair for the superb care my rug received. I am happy to recommend.

Description of Work
Clean a very fine 50 year old Chinese rug / mostly ivory

Category oriental rug cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed], so glad to know we performed our duties to your satisfaction, Ed, the owner

10/27/2017

pam H.

Excellent service. Jacob picked up/delivered and was on time & very polite. Rug was cleaned properly and finished even earlier than anticipated. Very professional company - great to do business with them. Cost is quite reasonable. I highly recommend Az Rug Co.

Description of Work
Oriental Karastan Rug Cleaning

Category oriental rug cleaning

Thanks for your kind words [Member Name Removed], I'm glad we performed the service you deserve. Ed Momeni , owner

01/30/2017

V.A. S.

Great!!! These folks are very professional and honored their agreement.

Description of Work
I purchased 2 area rugs more than 2 years ago. When we made the agreement, the company offered to shave and clean the rug. I didn't expect them to make good when I waited so long to contact them, but sure enough, they had the agreement on file and honored it as if I had responded timely. Good business and a great courtesy.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, oriental rug cleaning

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we're even more pleased that you waited one year after service to finish your review :) thanks

12/26/2016

Jan Z.

Superbly well. Beautiful service and excellent repairs.

Description of Work
Rugs cleaned and mended.

08/02/2016

Nina T.

I've used Arizona Rug Company several times. Most recently, I took a small old Persian carpet to ask about restoration. I really didn't think it could be saved but somehow they did it. They aren't inexpensive but the work is of the most superior quality.

Description of Work
Repair and cleaning

05/12/2016

Linda M.

They did an excellent job. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
I had 3 oriental rug that they cleaned.

04/22/2015

Tim B.

I ended up using Arizona Rug. What stood out about the service is that it was done on time, done well and at the price quoted. The punctuality is definitely an 'A' on the grading scale.

Description of Work
I took the rug in back in January of this year.

Category carpet cleaners

09/16/2014

Shirley M.

The team picked up the rugs on time (used Angies coupon for free pick up) and even moved a small table for us. They took the rugs to their facility for cleaning which took approximately 3 weeks as expected. They did an excellent job of cleaning and removing spots from the carpets. Also returned the rugs on time. A bit pricey but worth it and the Angie's List discount helped.

Description of Work
Cleaned 2 8 1/2 x 11 area rugs

07/09/2014

Almut L.

They picked up the rugs and had the cleaning done at their facility. Very professional, knowledgeable about different oriental rugs, service was excellent. We would definitely use the company again. Al, knowledgeable about different oriental rugs, service was excellent. We would definitely use the company again.

Description of Work
Cleaned 10 rugs.

04/16/2014

ROGER M.

Excellent. As always. Arizona Rug Company cut the mats in the correct dimensions for each rug; the pricing was good; and the service was impeccable.

Description of Work
Arizona Rug Company sold me several rug mats for putting underneath our persian rugs on wood floors.

03/28/2014

Charles D.

They had a rug that we liked, but it wasn't the color we wanted. They ordered a smaller rug that was the color we were looking for. We took the smaller rug home to see if it would blend in with our library, charged us $80 as a deposit and was refundable. It did work, so we ordered a 5x7 which looked great.

02/27/2014

Nina T.

They did a superior job. Without hesitation, I recommend Arizona Rug Company for cleaning and repair of fine carpets.

Description of Work
I have dealt with this company several times before. On this most recent occasion, they restored and cleaned a small handmade antique rug of significant sentimental value to me.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

02/24/2014

Kandace A.

Fine, a little pricey but they did a good job.

Description of Work
Rugs clean

02/22/2014

Maryann O.

They did a great job. I have used them over a 5 year span and they have also cleaned my oriental rugs. I have also purchased rugs from them in the past year.

Description of Work
Cleaned my Zapotec rug.

02/18/2014

Sharon H.

I needed an area rug pad for a special size rug. I walked in and was greeted by 2 gentlemen that were very pleasant and knowledgeable. They cut a carpet pad for me and carried it to my car. I was amazed at the selection of rugs in the store. I would definitely recommend going to AZ Rug Company for all of your rug needs.

Description of Work
Cut a custom rug pad for an area rug

02/13/2014

John R.

They provided excellent service. I would suggest picking out the rugs before you talk to the salesman.

Description of Work
I bought rugs from Arizona Rug Company.

08/16/2012

Jennifer P.

They are good. Their prices are good and the rug was delivered and picked up in a reasonable amount of time. The staff is also knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I have purchased about five rugs from them.

ROGER M.

They did a fantastic job. They were nice and explained things effectively. They were responsive with returning my rugs in a short amount of time. Everyone we dealt with was very polite.

Description of Work
They cleaned some of our oriental rugs about three rugs total. They even cut the fringe off another rug. We also purchased a couple of oriental rugs from them.

Emily C.

They were polite, showed up on time. and the service is great. Their price was also reasonable.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets and some pet stains.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

Brenda B.

It came as described and it was perfect!

Description of Work
I ordered a rug online.

McFarland's Carpet Service

McFarland's Carpet Service has been family owned and operated since 1947. Your oriental rugs and carpets are not just art treasures; they're also very valuable investments. They must be stored and cleaned properly to maintain the rug itself and increase the value. That's why you want a rug cleaning specialist that will take care of your rug and not a "carpet cleaner".

Network Carpet Service, LLC

With over 25 years of experience, our locally owned business will provide the best results possible. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service. Call us today and ask about our military discounts.Please reach out to us directly at 480-844-9755.

Coconut Cleaning

We’re not just another carpet cleaning company with a trendy logo and a catchy slogan. Our state of the art cleaning process has revolutionized the cleaning industry. There is an enormous difference between us and other companies process. We pretreat and agitate each surface with our BrushproTM system then clean with our natural coconut enhanced cleaning system. The results are incredible, not to mention we don’t clean with harsh chemicals. We guarantee that you will love our team, our process and most importantly the results.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal