Arizona Garage & Closet Design

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2004

16028 North 78th Street Suite 100

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Arizona Garage & Closet Design is a full service garage and home organization company. We design and install Garage Flooring, Garage Cabinetry, Wall-Mounted and Overhead Garage Organization Systems for the garage as well as custom Closets, Pantries, Home Offices, Laundry Rooms and Wall Beds. We do not offer kitchen cabinetry or cabinet restoration....

04/02/2018

DAVID H.

Description of Work
door replacement and structure repair

Category home & garage organization

09/23/2017

La D.

Great.. I will be using for my other closets and I recommended them to my friends.

Description of Work
Garage and closet

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, home & garage organization, woodworking

04/11/2017

George B.

They were awesome! Would definitely recommend. Don't bother getting estimates from others. Just hire AZ Garage and Closet Design. Quality work and quality cabinets!!

Description of Work
Garage cabinets and epoxy garage floor

Category custom cabinets, home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

04/07/2017

Daniel D.

I had them quote some things. They did a quote and their quote was reasonable. I just opted for someone else. It was just a bad time for them. The quote was for garage cabinets. I would give them another quote in the future.

Description of Work
Received a quote from them for garage cabinets.

Category closet systems, garage builders, home & garage organization

06/16/2016

Paulette B.

Category closet systems

03/24/2016

Paulette B.

Description of Work
We have a breezeway with a washer & dryer & hot water heater in it. There were open shelves and a large closet with shelves, but for the most part it was under-utilized space. Our gardener uses it to go through to the back yard and that creates a lot of dust. Eric came over, looked at it and created a space with closed in closets, and shelves and a slat board for garden tools. He did this on his laptop and we saw the results instantly. |We signed a contract and his team came a week later removed existing shelves and closets. Before anything was installed, we had someone come and paint, add recessed lights and the room looked good to go. They were very accommodating. My husband wanted to be there when they did the installation, so they moved the date up for us. They were very professional and we like the finished room. We now have lots of space with closed cabinets and shelves.

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, remodeling

04/15/2015

Thomas W.

AZ Garage is the best. I would not use anyone else. If you want top quality and professionalism you can't go wrong.

Description of Work
4 closets, built in office and Murphy Bed, Garage Cabinets and overhead storage

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, home & garage organization

04/10/2015

GUS D.

Description of Work
In a 3-car garage, they installed off-the-floor on-wall cabinets ($7,029), and applied an epoxy floor coating ($2,208). They did a great job.

Category custom cabinets, closet systems

03/11/2015

Heather M.

Description of Work
Did a "reach-in" closet for the guest room closet. They basically redesigned the closet, so we have more usable space in the guest closet. Had some communication misfires with trying to set up a time to get the closet installed, and I didn't get a message from the contractor. The contractor then told me that the installer would be available at 10am and the contractor showed up at 9am instead. I was happy that they showed up early at our 2nd home, however I wasn't ready for them when they arrived, and they had to wait 20 minutes instead while I drove to the home.

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, home & garage organization

02/19/2015

Tom B.

Ian was very easy to work with as we went through several iterations of the layout and options. They did a very nice job with the installation. The quality of the cabinets exceeded my expectations. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installed built in garage cabinets and work bench.

Category custom cabinets, home & garage organization

Hi, Thank you for your review on Angie's List. We appreciate the feedback. Enjoy your new space! Regards, Alicia

01/02/2015

BOB G.

They did a wonderful job. They did what they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
They did a great job. I had them put a new floor and cabinets in the garage.

Category custom cabinets, epoxy flooring

12/30/2014

Faye G.

Everything was perfect. It took them about a week. They are excellent and provided a good service. I wished I could give them an A+.

Description of Work
They installed a epoxy floor and did some cabinetry.

Category custom cabinets, epoxy flooring

12/30/2014

amanda D.

Description of Work
I had cabinets installed along my back wall in my garage.

Category custom cabinets, closet systems

12/18/2014

William N.

Description of Work
Complete garage remodel including new cabinets and epoxy floor.

Category closet systems, home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

09/26/2014

Kristan T.

We love them. They are awesome. They were very responsive to my emails and phone calls. They answered our questions in a timely manner. The design person worked with me multiple times to make our design perfect for us. Their pricing is competitive. The product was very good quality. Their installation team was very professional and did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. We are very happy with their company.

Description of Work
They did a built-in master closet and built-ins in the laundry room.

Category closet systems, home & garage organization, woodworking

10/21/2013

Jerry D.

Requested an appointment online. Was only going to be at our second home for a few days. I was told someone would contact me to set up appointment. No one ever called, never got an estimate or a phone call even after I left Arizona.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

11/28/2011

Mark M.

I got their name from Angie's List. As far as the product goes and the people that actually did the work was excellent. They did an excellent job. The front office and their customer service were extremely poor. It was more due to one person the general manager that I really had issues with and he was unresponsive. As far as the work they did, I was happy with that but I didn't like the professionalism from that individual.

Description of Work
Premier Garage came out in September or October and resurfaced my garage floor.

Category flooring contractor

10/05/2011

Debbie M.

Requested quotation... serviced by Kevin Marks (owner). Kevin was prompt and anxious to do the job. We agreed on a price and scheduled the work. We were unsure of the color but Kevin was flexible and said since there were two coats of colorant necessary we could adjust the color after the first coat. Kevin and his crew arrived on time and finished as promised. They were careful to clean up after. When the surface was dry enough to walk on, I noticed several areas where the final surface was bad (insufficient coating, dry roller). I called Kevin and they returned and attempted to patch these areas unsuccessfully. We arrived at a mutually acceptable solution which required buffing and an additional clear coat of the entire floor. this was done at a reasonable additional cost. In discussion with Kevin, he revealed that they used to put two clear coats on every floor, but that pricing pressures have forced them to eliminate the second coat to be competitive. Since I did not get detailed competitive quotations on the job, I do not know for sure what the competitive job would have included. I would have preferred to have been given the option of a second coat up front. The difference between the initial coating (2 color coats plus chips and 1 clear coat) and the finisihed product (2 coats of color plus chips and 1 clear coat, then buff and 2nd clear coat) is remarkable in terms of gloss and smoothness. I assume this will also result in more resistance to scratching. I would strongly recommend this option and recommend to Kevin that he offer this option to future customers. Overall... very happy with this company and would recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
Preparation and coating of garage floor. This is an oversized three car garage with a painted concrete surface. Operations quoted were grinding the floor to remove the paint and coating with two color coats, color chips and a final clear coat.

Category epoxy flooring

09/28/2009

Martha B.

Everything went very well. We are so pleased with the new floor.

Description of Work
We had Jason O'Toole from Premier Garage come to our home to do an estimate on a new epoxy garage floor. He had samples and explained the different types of floors they offer. He also gave us an estimate on garage cabinets but we decided just to go for the floor now. They arrived on time and did a great job.

Category epoxy flooring

09/05/2004

TOM D.

BRAD RANDOLPH CAME TO OUR HOUSE AND GAVE US A QUOTE ON GARAGE CABINETS AND FLOORING (DID NOT USE FOR FLOORING, BECAUSE WE FOUND A COMPANY WITH A BETTER WARRANTY). BRAD DESIGNED A CABINET LAYOUT BASED ON THE SPACE AVAILABLE AND SHOWED US ALL FINISH CHOICES. I LIKED THE FACT THAT CABINETS ARE MOUNTED TO WALL AND DO NOT TOUCH THE FLOOR. THIS MAKES IT EASIER TO CLEAN THE FLOOR. ALSO, THE DESERT AREA WE LIVE IN TENDS TO HAVE MORE PEST, SO THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY HIDING PLACES. THIS WAS A DECIDING FACTOR ALONG WITH QUALITY OF PRODUCT AND LIFETIME WARRANTY. THE INSTALLATION CREW WAS PROFESSIONAL AND CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES.

Description of Work
DESIGNED AND INSTALLED GARAGE CABINETS.

Category custom cabinets

09/02/2004

REVONNE M.

THEY HAD THE BEST QUALITY OF CABINETS AND A GREAT DESIGN AND BID. WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE CABINETS AND THE FLOORING.

Description of Work
INSTALLED EPOXY FLOORING AND GARAGE CABINETS.

Category custom cabinets

08/19/2004

JAMES H.

I HAD A REALLY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY DID WHAT THEY WERE HIRED TO DO. COMPLETED THE JOB ON TIME AND IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL MANNER. THE FLOOR IS EASY TO CLEAN AND IS VERY DURABLE.

Description of Work
PAINTED MY 3 CAR GARAGE FLOOR WITH A SOLID COLOR EPOXY/POLYURETHANE COATING.

Category interior painters

08/18/2004

DAVID P.

THEIR JOB WAS DONE EFFICIENTLY AND IT WAS QUALITY WORKMANSHIP.

Description of Work
GARAGE CABINETRY, GARAGE FLOOR COATING (SIMULATED GRANITE EPOXY POLY COATING) AND WALL ACCESSORIES.

Category remodeling, epoxy flooring