Arizona Flooring Brokers

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2005

Scottsdale Floors and Interiors and Arizona Flooring Brokers have united! Come visit our premier location at 13802 N Scottsdale Road, Suite 108, located at the North West corner of Thunderbird Road and Scottsdale Road. We are your one stop shop for products, design, and installation. At Arizona Flooring Brokers, we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are so committed to providing top notch installation that we have a "World Class Installation" philosophy. We at Arizona Flooring Brokers want to ensure we are making the right decision when helping our clients. This entails us to treat our clients with complete respect, surpassing your expectations, and ensuring your purchase is in your long term financial interest. Additionally, at Arizona Flooring Brokers, you are protected by our "No Regrets Guarantee"...if you don't like it, we will replace it.* We want to make the entire process fun, easy, and "headache free". Try our new Design Audit, this tool helps choose the right flooring for your decorating taste and lifestyle. Finally, we offer a Lifetime Installation Warranty; you will never have to worry about something going wrong with the installation. If it does, we will fix it for FREE!*...

McFarland's Carpet Service

McFarland's Carpet Service has been family owned and operated since 1947. Your oriental rugs and carpets are not just art treasures; they're also very valuable investments. They must be stored and cleaned properly to maintain the rug itself and increase the value. That's why you want a rug cleaning specialist that will take care of your rug and not a "carpet cleaner".

Coconut Cleaning

We’re not just another carpet cleaning company with a trendy logo and a catchy slogan. Our state of the art cleaning process has revolutionized the cleaning industry. There is an enormous difference between us and other companies process. We pretreat and agitate each surface with our BrushproTM system then clean with our natural coconut enhanced cleaning system. The results are incredible, not to mention we don’t clean with harsh chemicals. We guarantee that you will love our team, our process and most importantly the results.

F & F Carpet Cleaning, Inc.

F&F Carpet Cleaning is the one to call for carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Our technicians are professional which allows us to ensure your satisfaction. When servicing your carpets, we strive to keep you, your family, and your pets safe by using gentle yet effective products on your carpets and upholstery. With our state-of-the-art equipment your carpets will be fresh, clean, residue-free and deodorized. Additional DBA - F & F Restoration, Inc.

Offers by F & F Carpet Cleaning, Inc. on Angi

12/18/2014

Description of Work
We had tile and carpet installed. They helped us with selection, explaining the pros and cons of different products. We were very impressed with their professionalism, quality, and value. When they finished the installation, everything was perfect. The experience was so much better than going with a "Big Box" store. The floors look great and we've had so many complements on them. Next time I need any flooring, I will definitely go back to them.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/17/2013

This company was highly recommended by a real estate agent friend. Very professional and excellent work quality. Fast quotes and prompt scheduling, work was done flawlessly and completed in time. They even sent a painter after them to do some touch up. Class act!

Description of Work
Hardwood floors & carpet.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

06/27/2011

I saw this company's advertisement in the local newspaper and visited their showroom. It's very small, but I was impressed with the quality of the samples. I talked with the salesperson who is also the owner. He is very knowledgable and was able to answer all of my questions about wood flooring. He recommended several manufacturers, so I looked at their websites and compared the samples he provide...

Description of Work
We are near the end of our three-year remodel. After painting of the interior is completed, we plan to have this company install hardwood flooring in our den, hallway, and bedrooms. We will update when the work is completed. So far, so good, but we're still at the bidding and negotiating stage.

Category flooring contractor

12/31/2010

They are really great to deal with. I can highly recomend them. Really good honest personal service. I have also recomended them to others too.

Description of Work
Over the years Arizona Flooring Brokers has installed padding in my home, carpet in a few rooms and tile in our front walk way. I have also purchased tile for our shower too. Just as a side note. I have personally seen their work in other homes and it really is excellent.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

10/22/2009

The projects and/or purchases went perfectly. One was a carpet repadding, another was new carpet, another was bathroom tile, another was tile for front walkway, etc.

Description of Work
I have used Arizona flooring for my carpet and tile needs in the past and I also have seen there work in are area is Scottsdale and Phoenix az. There service is excellent and they are very professional. Many of my clients also us there services and have been very happy with the results. I have seen much of there work and it is excellent. Ray Http://www.advancedcleaningonline.com

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

01/31/2007

Very pleased. Jason allowed us to take several flooring samples home so we could see how they looked in our home. He was very upfront about all costs and answered all our questions. He was even willing to contact the manufacturer to have larger samples sent to us. The installers were on time, efficient, and did excellent work. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed wood laminate on stairs, landing, and hallway. Installed new baseboards.

Category flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

10/24/2005

FROM THE VERY FIRST APPOINTMENT THAT WAS SCHEDULED TO MEASURE TO THE VERY END THEY OFFERED IMPECCABLE SERVICE. THE OWNER IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. THEY DID A SUPERIOR JOB AND WERE A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH.

Description of Work
THEY LAID LARGE TRAVERTINE STONE TILES IN A LAUNDRY ROOM AND RE CARPETING THE ENTIRE HOUSE WITH A HIGH QUALITY CARPET GRADE

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor

12/18/2014

Description of Work

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

Showers & Tubs, Floors, Counter Tops, Window Treatments, Stairs, Patios, Fireplaces, Custom Medallions, Custom Rugs