Aneva Solar

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2015

9393 N 90th St

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

At Aneva Solar, our foremost goal is to be the solar contractors in Arizona that are known for delivering value to our customers. We make sure your investment in solar is one that you’ll continue to have confidence in for decades to come. Through our affordable prices and quality workmanship, we make solar a reality for homeowners throughout the Phoenix metro area. And, by making solar more accessible, we aim to move the solar industry toward self-sustainability, with less reliance on federal and state solar incentives. What We Do: First and foremost, we’re the contractors you can turn to for a quality, long-lasting solar installation in the Phoenix metro area. We install high quality solar products that hold 10- to 20-year product warranties, at a price point that’s typically 20% less than our competitors! We don’t just install, either: we also design a system around your unique demands. Our goal is to design a solar system that best suits your energy needs, while granting you the shortest return on your investment. Our Expert Team: Unlike many other local solar companies in Arizona, Aneva Solar is a company founded and run by experienced installers. We pride ourselves in top quality installations and customer satisfaction. A highly trained project manager will be on-site for every job, throughout the entire process, guaranteeing nothing less than the best workmanship. This same project manager will also provide you with weekly status updates, notifying you where your projects stands in the construction process. You’ll be able to consult with us throughout the process, to make sure you’re always getting top-notch service and results. Our Guarantee: Aneva Solar promises to provide every customer with a high-quality system that will last 20+ years, with little to no maintenance. Our solar installations abide by all national electric and roofing codes and we maintain all industry best practices. We promise no corners will be cut: period....

03/23/2020

Brad S.

I met with with 4 Solar Companies for quotes for my system and went with Aneva Solar because of their reviews, Products used and warranty. It was a pleasure to work with Anthony, Scott and Joe from start to finish.

Description of Work
11.56 KW system installed on our roof

05/15/2017

Krissa L.

I can't rave about Aneva enough! From start to finish, they were responsive, punctual, responsible, and on top of that, they gave us the best quote. This is a service provider that really goes above and beyond. Just as an example, we had a new roof installed shortly before Aneva installed our solar panels. The first big rain storm, the roof started to leak, and we couldn't tell where the leak was coming from. I put in a call to our roofer and Aneva, and Anthony *immediately* sent the same crew who had installed the panels - they were literally inside our attic within 20 minutes of my call diagnosing the leak. Turns out it was completely not Aneva's issue (it was the flashing around our AC unit), but Aneva beat our roofer there by several hours! I would recommend the entire team - Anthony, Scott and the crew - to anyone else in a heartbeat. True professionals, and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Designing and installing a rooftop solar system

12/10/2016

David A.

Connected to the grid today, and couldn't be happier. Got a 10kW Fronius inverter, 33 LG monocrystalline panels, and a new solar-ready 200A main panel. Anthony knows his stuff, and recommended the very panels that I had already decided were the best value. 9.4kW will provide me with approximately a 100% offset of my annual energy usage, so my residual electric bills (for the privilege of trading power with the grid) will be about as small as they can get - expecting $20 - $30 per month. Got 20 year financing through the company Aneva works with, Dividend Solar (although it's more advantageous financially to pay cash or provide your own financing with a home equity loan if you can), and with the monthly payments plus the residual APS bill I'll be paying around $2000 annually for electric, vs. the $2800 I paid last year to APS. Everything about working with Aneva was great The install looks great. They don't run conduit all over the roof like a lot of other installations I see - that's what the attic is for. The panels are attractive - black monocrystalline silicon with black aluminum frames - and are the best bang for the buck on the market today in terms of $ per watt. The inverter (some serious equipment in a thick plastic shell) is in the garage (out of the heat of the sun in summer), where it can run more efficiently and there's no danger to the plastic from exposure (although it is heavy plastic and likely designed to withstand a lot of heat, Arizona sun is pretty unforgiving). Monitoring is included, and I can use an app on my phone or a website to check on that. The new Fronius inverters even have wifi (with an antenna inside) - makes setup really simple. The process was completely painless, and they took care of everything - building plans, permitting, inspections, tax paperwork (for the 30% federal tax credit and the state tax credit). All in all, I got the same (inverter) or better (solar panels, main electrical panel) quality equipment for a much better price (20% better than the next lowest bid, which used inferior panels and didn't include an electrical panel upgrade from 150A to 200A either - they were actually going to downrate the 150A service I had to acommodate the solar on the existing panel, leaving me with 120A or so, although it was only through my own research into how these things work that I realized that's what would happen - of course they weren't forthcoming with information like that), with no hassle and everything taken care of. I went with Aneva and didn't have to worry about all the little tricks like that installers will play to try to pad their bottom line. Got everything I needed for a fair price, and am happy to have given my business to an honest, ethical, professional company. Best ROI of any of the bids I received, by far.

Description of Work
9.4kW rooftop solar installation

04/01/2016

Daniel M.

Description of Work
Installed 11 kw solar system. Everything went fantastic!

03/08/2016

Patricia T.

We have now been up and running with APS for nearly a month. The entire team at Aneva did a great job helping us understand the savings, costs, benefits and entire process. Every team member we came into contact with was exceptional. Friendly, honest, flexible, clean, communicative, and professional are just a few words that come to mind. We feel that Aneva did a top notch job on our installation. Anthony even came out afterwards to install plug ins for power outages and paint the conduit so that it matched the house paint. We have considered solar in the past, but didn't feel comfortable committing. I'm glad we waiting for Aneva Solar!

Description of Work
Aneva Solar installed 49 panels on our home in Nov 2015.

On Point Solar Power

At On Point Solar Power, we make it easy to start saving immediately by making the switch to solar power! Our team of professional solar techs will comfortably and safely walk you through the easy steps of going solar. Reach out today for a no cost estimate on what you can expect to save!

Offers by On Point Solar Power on Angi
    Telesis Solar LLC

Telesis Solar LLC specializes in the installation of new Solar Energy systems throughout Arizona. We help homeowners take advantage of the Federal Solar Tax Credit with the available Purchase and Lease options with $0 Down. Our goal is to give you the BEST solar system for the BEST price along with the BEST overall customer experience.

Offers by Telesis Solar LLC on Angi
    American Solar & Roofing

At American Solar & Roofing, you'll find our team members are all in-house, providing you effective communication from start to finish. High quality products, installation practices, craftsmanship and customer service are our top priorities. American Solar & Roofing began with a bold vision to radically change the way Arizonans thought about the energy they used. Founded in 2001, American Solar & Roofing was the first solar installer in our state and worked tirelessly to create the solar industry that exists today. For over 10 years, we have been rated in Ranking Arizona's Top 10, we hold an A+ rating with BBB, have received the Angie Super Service Award and so much more. We are looking forward to connecting with you and seeing how we can provide you with a high-quality solar install and/or roofing system. To learn more, you can call 480-994-1440 or visit americansolarandroofing.com

Arizona