A Advanced Garage Door Service

Arizona
Arizona: Contractors

11602 N 68th St

Scottsdale, AZ 85254

A Advanced Garage Door Service serves the greater Phoenix, Arizona area with fast and dependable service. Whether you need a new garage door, a new opener or repairs, our professional crews are ready to help. We’ve been in business since 1985 and have a proven record for doing the job right the first time at a fair price. We are licensed and insured, and we take a pride in our quality work and the full satisfaction of our residential and commercial customers. The knowledgeable staff at A Advanced Garage Door Service can help you find the right products to meet your individual needs. Some of the products and services we offer include: • Broken spring replacement • Garage doors • Openers • Installation • Maintenance • Repairs Your satisfaction is our main priority. While we pride ourselves on our years of experience, more importantly we value our customers' satisfaction in the products we offer and services we provide. We accept Visa and MasterCard. If you would like more information, please contact us. Call today for a free consultation....

garage doors (145)

06/14/2021

Fernando M.

I got a few quotes and they were by far the least expensive. They provided a free estimate and charged the exact amount they quoted me. Quick and very courteous professional. Mark did a fantastic job. They do charge a 3.5% fee for cards, cash is king

Description of Work
Garage door replacement

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

05/27/2021

Barbara Z.

My garage door tension spring broke this morning as I was getting ready to leave. Called Advanced Garage Door as it was a referral from a neighbor. A few hours later they were able to accommodate me and showed up right on time. Turns out the last company that worked on my door put in cheaper springs that were too light duty for my door. The tech had the proper larger springs on his truck and the job was completed in less than 45 minutes. Super fair price and correctly done. A Big thanks to this company.

Description of Work
Broken garage door springs

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

09/16/2020

Mike L.

He came quickly, the next morning, was professional, explained things well and did a great job.

Description of Work
I lost power to my garage door sensors and it's impacting both garage doors. We can shut the doors by holding down the wall button. What would it cost to have this repaired? I live in Chandler off Rural and Chandler Blvd.

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

03/02/2020

Karl B.

Took about 45 minutes. Very prompt and courteous Reasonable charge for services rendered.

Description of Work
Replaced springs and rewound cable on garage door.

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

01/20/2020

Gerome D.

Great, I'm going to use AAA garage repair for all my garage door needs in the future!!

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

05/26/2018

Shandra D.

He came out the same day and fixed the problem and reinstalled the panel. He did not try to up-charge us for a new panel or a new garage door. He is honest and quick.

Description of Work
Garage door disengaged from the rail and cable so would no longer rise. Hubby needed to leave for a out of town trip so he removed one panel in order to get his car out of the garage.

04/02/2018

Jon B.

New equipment installed is superior to old equipment, which was 11 years old (standard equipment when house was new); contractor was available for immediate response; installation was efficient and quick.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door lift

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

03/19/2018

Bruce L.

Very well. Was done quickly and efficiently. I was given a 3 year warranty on the work.

Description of Work
Broken return spring

Work Completed On 03/19/2018

11/30/2017

Ron R.

excellent--we have used them a few times and always had great service

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

10/02/2017

Doug D.

Very well. The repairman was flexible and friendly. The text/email identifying him and explaining more about him was very helpful

Description of Work
Garage opener replacement

Category garage doors

Garage door installation, maintenance, & repair. Spring replacement. Openers.

MasterCard, Check, Visa