My Garage Guys

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

3980 East Triple Crown Drive

San Tan Valley, AZ 85140

My Garage Guys offers professional garage door service, repair, and installation at affordable rates. We are dedicated to giving our customers the highest quality workmanship and parts, while maintaining the highest standard of customer service....

03/16/2021

Bruce M.

Firm never called to set up an appointment so went with another company.

Description of Work
Garage Door tune up

08/20/2020

Linda B.

Was very easy to schedule. Doug responded very quickly. Made sure everything worked before he left. Honest and reasonably priced. Definitely would recommend.

Description of Work
Springs broke on my garage door.

07/06/2020

Neil J.

On time and as advertised, thank you!

Description of Work
Garage door tuneup

07/27/2019

EDWIN B.

Great job!Had to special order the control for my Genie opener

Description of Work
Garage Keypad

03/17/2019

Sandy C.

very professional and I would recommend them to all of my neighbors.

Description of Work
my garage door decided to not stop properly when coming into contact with a chair. it crushed the top panel of the door. since it is over 10 years old decided to change the door out.

01/16/2019

Nicole R.

Installation was simple, quick, and educational. I asked LOTS of questions. Doug was extremely patient and answered every one of them. He even went above and beyond and programed my vehicle to the garage door. I’m very happy with My Garage Guys! Great customer service, would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced circuit board, installed keypad, new remote and linked my car to the garage door.

09/05/2018

Rhonda W.

I originally signed up for the $29 special but when Doug, the owner came out he found the door needed more than just a tune-up. He explained everything to me including showing me why the cable and rollers needed to be replaced. My garage door is very quiet now and I'm glad I chose his company to come and inspect the door. It could have become a potential safety issue if I let it go longer without an inspection. Doug was on time, is very friendly and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

07/18/2018

Peter S.

Bought a coupon. Company never responded to online request or phone call.

Description of Work
Garage door maintenance.

07/18/2018

Peter S.

Great; would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
hang curtain rods; repair on wall

05/02/2018

Barrie K.

It went very well. I'm pleased with the service and the product.

Description of Work
Replaced both doors

Granite Garage Floors Phoenix

We are a locally owned and operated business that prides itself on treating our customers like family, right here in the heart of Ocotillo in Chandler. At Granite Garage Floors we are 100% focused on providing the best-in-class quality, warranty, and customer experience for all residential and commercial customers, including automotive, manufacturing, warehouses, airplane hangars, farming/fleet, medical, laboratories, office space, and much more. We have a large in-stock selection of designer color finishes to match your home's décor, or we can create your own custom finish blend. Our process takes a day or two to install and you can return your garage to service within a day in many cases. When finished, you will have a garage floor that is exceptionally durable, equally beautiful, easy to clean, and guaranteed to last for many years! Additionally, our systems can be installed in other concrete areas in and around the home, including basements, workshops, unfinished spaces, and exterior porches & patios. Since 2010 our only business has been the professional installation of industrial coating systems for both residential and commercial customers. We now service throughout Greater Phoenix including all of Maricopa County to include Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Ocotillo, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Tempe, Mesa, Goodyear, Peoria, and the surrounding West Valley area. Please contact Chris Morgan 602-320-4813 text is ok or chris@granitegaragefloors.com www.granitegaragefloors.com

Offers by Granite Garage Floors Phoenix  on Angi
    HGC Coatings & Remodeling

Providing the #1 Coating product and process on the market. HGC Coatings specializes in high quality, expert installations of next generation "epoxy" style coatings for both residential and commercial applications. Our company was created by a father and son team and a farmer who all saw the opportunity to bring a product to the market that hasn't been widely available. At HGC Coatings, we have partnered with LINE-X for all of our coating applications. At HGC, we take pride in being a cost-competitive company, we maintain low overhead in order to provide our customers with industrial strength, commercial grade, and of course affordable coatings. Customers can be assured their HGC Coating application will maintain its luster for life. Each floor comes complete with a lifetime warranty that guarantees the coating will not peel or fail! Give us a call or send us a message today at 602.767.0949

State 48 Garage Doors

Here at State 48 Garage Doors, we handle any issues or problems you have with your garage door. We are capable of all installs, replacements, repairs, or simple services. Installs consist of spring replacement or full spring system conversions, opener installs, roller replacements, and full door installs which include the door, springs, and tracks. Repairs typically include door off-track situations, strut installments for door support, opener or spring adjustments, bracket replacements, and belt/chain replacements. Simple service calls will always include checking the springs, cables, rollers, and openers and lubing all compartments of the door.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Garage Door Service - Garage Door Repair & Replacement - Garage Door Opener Repair & Installation - Garage Door Spring Replacement - Annual Garage Door Maintenance - Garage Door Weather Seal Replacement - We Also Quiet Noisy Doors