Jason Phillips

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2012

Auto repair/ general handyman Offering evening and weekend services...

25th Street Automotive

Ever wish you had a car guy in your corner? We're Business Ethics Award Winners. When you call 25th Street you'll talk to An ASE Certified Service Consultant, one who is also a long-time Master Technician. We provide ethical automotive repair, consultation, and long term automotive planning by providing the best possible service and products for you. We provide this service with a high level of integrity, fairness, sensitivity, honesty, trust and trustworthiness.

Shadow Mountain Auto Repair

Additional web addresses - www.ethicalaz.com/gravytrainheavyindustriescorp.

ADS Automotive Diagnostic Specialties Inc

At ADS our business has continued to grow since 1995. It is due to constant customer satisfaction and referrals that has made us into the business that we are today. We provide a variety of different services at ADS. From brake service and air conditioning repair, to engine and differential overhauls, there is no service that is too large or too small for our five ASE Master Certified Technicians to handle. With a combined total experience of over 110 years, even the most complex problems can easily be diagnosed. Please feel free to call or stop by our facility anytime and remember that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Additional emails - greg@adsaz.biz, info@adsaz.biz. Additional fax - (480) 961-1641. Additional DBA - ADS - Automotive Diagnostic Specialties.

01/17/2014

Victoria G.

Not sure this is the business I used is Jason the Sprinkler Doctor all I have is Jay as a name and called him while I was in AZ but never got a call back. Please let me know if this is the same person I used.

Description of Work
fixed my sprinkler system

Category drywall

I was not the person who this customer called, if I can be any help please contact me through my profile

03/12/2012

Jere N.

Young, strong, ambitious and honest. He is a jack of all trades.

Description of Work
He has done a lot of different work for me: lay tile, painting, drywall, works on cars, pools, does bush work and irrigations.

Category auto repair,ceramic tile,drywall,lawn service,irrigation systems,pool cleaners,interior painters

Jason Phillips

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2012

1259 E Santa Fiore St

San Tan Valley, AZ 85140

Offering evening and weekend services

Check, PayPal