We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Amazing Scapes LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2007

14724 S Camino Tierra Alegra

Sahuarita, AZ 85629

Amazing Scapes is a family-owned and -operated business since 2004. Locally operated and based in Sahuarita, Arizona, we are your complete landscaping solution with more than 20 years of experience. No need to shop around for multiple landscapers who may only do part of the job, we arrive on time and complete the entire job from start to finish. We are also an Angie’s List Super Service Award winner every year since 2012. We finish outdoor projects of all sizes; however, we are NOT a monthly maintenance company. If you want a military veteran whose core values are professionalism, integrity and reliability, please call us at 520.481.0880 to schedule your free landscaping estimate....

05/22/2021

Ricardo F.

I knew nothing about landscaping and Felicia made the process very easy from start to finish. Crew came out as scheduled and exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
Turf, extend drip line to backyard, paver walkway around home, trash can pad, paver patio

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, hardscaping

05/20/2021

Shana B.

We contacted them in mid 2020 for a quote they were very prompt and came out quickly to give us a quote and discuss design needs. We were finally ready to start the project in March of this year Felicia came back out and made sure we were all on the same page. They started the project earlier then they originally projected which was awesome and they completed it in a timely manner as well. Everyone from Felicia to jerry to Martin were professional kind and helpful. We are beyond happy with the work and our yard is now a beautiful oasis for our family to enjoy. Would totally recommend them.

Description of Work
Pavers artificial turf and rock/gravel

04/30/2021

Angel G.

The project started on time. The work crew was very respectful of my family and property. The estimator worked fast to get me a quote and put me on the schedule. Great local company, would recombed to anyone wanting a company that respects the customer.

Description of Work
Backyard Patio pavers and synthetic turf.

Category patios

02/17/2021

Teresa T.

Great. Returned my call right away to set up time to view job and get specifics to do a bid. Emailed a bid within a week. Gave us a time frame of job completed of May 1st, but said it was a smaller job and would probably be able to fit in sooner. Recieved call to start job on Feb 10th. Arrived on time with crew. Job was completed in 3 days. Very professional. Cleaned worksite on completion. All crew was respectful and professional. Very happy with our new yard.

Description of Work
Complete landscape of front and backyard

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios

It was a pleasure working with you both.

11/12/2020

Mario G.

Fast, efficient and tidy service. Best company that i have hired to date.

Description of Work
Backyard Landscaping to include pavers

10/17/2020

carolina G.

My experience with Amazing Scapes LLC was literally "amazing". I noticed a sign near my home in Sahuarita, and was looking all over the Tucson area for a well recommended company to do the work in my backyard. Once I called Robert, he scheduled an appointment to check out the yard and give me a quote. We then scheduled out a start date about a week after and completed the job within 5 business days. Originally we had his professional team come out and add pavers, turf, gravel and boulders, but we had them add the 3 tree removals including the roots last minute, and they did such a beautiful job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for professional yard additions at a reasonable price. The total cost for the project was under $8500.

Description of Work
Trees removed with root, irrigation, pavers, turf, gravel and boulders.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, tree service, hardscaping

10/04/2020

Brian Y.

Super quick and easy! Rob, and his crew, were awesome! Rob was instrumental in helping me pick colors, and plants, that were no fuss, and no danger to my dog. Absolutely Top Notch! Already had neighbors call him for work in their backyards!

Description of Work
Landscaped backyard

Category decks, irrigation systems, hardscaping, patios

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your business and your referrals are our greatest compliment.

09/16/2020

Martha J.

My initial consultation with Robert (the owner) was what sold me in selecting his company. I welcomed his honesty in selecting the type of job for my backyard. I was looking to add a few items that in his professional opinion were not a necessity which resulted in major cost savings for me. Robert helped me with the vision of what the project would look like and added great ideas that were implemented. Robert brings excellent customer service, he kept me up to date on the project, his employees were professional and did a great job! Overall, I am very happy with the end result and follow up. I highly recommend Robert and his company!

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping (pavers, turf and retaining wall)

Category landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review our company. We are so happy that we could work together to make your backyard vision a success! I hope you enjoy your backyard for years to come.

08/25/2020

Kelly N.

They were very professional, on time everyday. They worked hard and quick even when it was super hot. Cleaned up very nice after with any mess, and even cleaned up messes that weren’t theirs. It was worth the wait to get on the schedule!

Description of Work
Pavers, turf, built in bbq and fire pit

Category hardscaping

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your honest and kind feedback. We appreciate your patience in accommodating our schedule! Thank you for choosing Amazing Scapes!

07/09/2020

Olivia M.

We had an excellent experience!! The owner Robert is very professional and communicated with us exactly when the project would be started. He told us when his workers would show up and just how long the project would take. His employees always showed up on time, worked so hard, and completed the job in less time then estimated! In the blistering heat at that! I cannot stress how refreshing it is to just have people show up when they say they will! Robert came by after the job was complete to go over everything that was done and make sure we did not have any concerns or questions. The price we paid was fair and very reasonable. Definitely would recommend!

Description of Work
Landscaping of backyard. Artificial grass, paver patio extension, plants, trees, irrigation, decorative rock, garbage can pad and walkway.

Category irrigation systems, drain pipe, hardscaping

07/01/2020

AL L.

Outstanding !!! Robert came out Introduced us to his and gave us a thorough briefing on every aspect from start to finish of the project. What really amazed me was his workers worked very hard to complete this project with attention to detail. My kudos go out to these guys & looking to work with them in the future.

Description of Work
Landscaping hard scaling and pavers

Category decks, landscaping, irrigation systems, masonry, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, outdoor kitchens

06/30/2020

Mark N.

Robert and his crew were fantastic! Our front patio installation went quickly, was completed on schedule, and the final outcome exceeded what we had expected. The crew worked very hard and Robert and crew were very flexible and honest in letting us know exactly what needed to happen and when. We also had work done on the drainage for our existing back patio, which included some landscaping upgrades. All work was done promptly and professionally. We highly recommend getting a quote from Robert before you have any landscaping or patio work done! The pricing was fair (we had 2 other quotes to compare), and we had complete trust in this company from the moment Robert gave us our initial quote. Thank you Robert and crew, and we're looking forward to spending much time at the new outdoor spaces you've created for us!

Description of Work
Patio Installation and landscaping to redo other patio drainage

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, drain pipe, patios

06/08/2020

Chris M.

Everything went great. From start to finish, Robert and his entire crew were professional and courteous. They were able to bing our vision of the perfect backyard to reality. The highlight of the job was a large outdoor fireplace with a beautiful stone facade, a travertine patio and wonderful open turf area.

Description of Work
Installation of brick paver walkway, travertine patio, outdoor fireplace and artificial turf.

Category decks, landscaping, masonry, pavers, gravel, fireplaces, hardscaping, patios

03/17/2020

Mary G.

Amazing Scapes did an excellent job landscaping our backyard. They bricked a large area for us, installed sod, and put plants and gravel around the border of our yard. They also did sprinkler and drip system work. Everything turned out beautifully, and Robert and the other workers were great. They were careful, thorough, and quick. Every time we had a question, Robert responded almost immediately via text, email, or phone call. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
Backyard landscape installation

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios

10/30/2019

Carl M.

They did an excellent and amazing job as the name provides. Price was pretty reasonable, they worked very quickly and very neat.

Description of Work
Put 9 tons of rocks into our yard

Category landscaping

07/22/2019

Samantha T.

We were out of state during this entire process. Robert and his team did a great job of keeping us informed about the process. Roberts and his team pay attention to details and do everything to ensure we got exactly what we had envisioned.

Description of Work
Complete backyard, turf, pavers, water fall, bar, plants, water lines, lighting and stone

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, masonry, pavers, gravel, tree service, stucco, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios, outdoor kitchens

07/17/2019

Susan F.

Robert and his crew are amazing! Professional and punctual...even started our project before originally planned. We replaced our lawn with artificial turf after 10 years of trying to keep it alive and green. His crew worked hard every day despite 100+ degree temperatures. They left the property clean at the end of each day. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Artificial turf installation

05/05/2019

Daniel F.

Green Valley, AZ - Amazing Scapes was prompt in answering our initial phone call and met with us at the prescribed time. Robert was timely, respectful, extremely knowledgeable and professional. He proposed a plan for our courtyard, our front entrance, and our back yard. I know nothing about landscaping and simply conveyed my vision of what I wanted the result to be. A few days later, i received a detailed plan/estimate; the pricing was very reasonable. After we agreed to move forward, the crew started a couple of weeks later and they completely transformed the space. The team was professional, cleaned up after themselves, and created a result that made all of the spaces look beautiful, welcoming, and clean. We couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Design / Landscaping

04/04/2019

Greg H.

We obtained a few different bids and Amazing Scapes came in with what we felt was our best deal. Right from the beginning Robert set the tone for the entire project with his promptness, professionalism and his willingness to answer any questions we had. Ivan the foreman for Robert kept the work moving forward and did an amazing job on our beehive fireplace and especially our waterfall! We would highly recommend Amazing Scapes to anyone who needs any landscaping work done as thy will do a professional job.

Description of Work
Hardscaping our backyard

Category landscaping, masonry, pavers, gravel, fireplaces, hardscaping

03/10/2019

Thomas B.

Robert worked with me via email to finalize things, suggesting a paver type and color that would be readily available for such a small job, and setting a start date so that I could get the HOA review and approval process started. Things came together and the work was started a few days early, with his crew working while I was not even at the residence. They removed the pavers and some soil, regraded the area to accommodate the thicker paving bricks, and then laid down the new patio, taking the time to cut the thin pieces around the edges that make all the difference as to whether the job will stay looking good for a long time. The Amazing Scapes crew are craftsmen, and it shows in the quality of the work that they performed. I am impressed with the job that they did, and the professional way that things were coordinated from afar. All of the spoils and old materials were hauled away and staging of the materials was done with a minimum of fuss to keep the HOA happy.

Description of Work
My small patio was in sore need of an update, having been in service since 1965. Although the job was fairly small (10'x16') Robert was happy to come out and give me a quote during the brief time that I was at my little snowbird getaway.

01/27/2019

Erin C.

Robert and his crew installed an extended travertine patio, large artificial grass section, built in grill with side burners and fridge, and a firepit. The work was quality and so were the workers. Our job was quite large and complete in 1 1/2 weeks. We had a vague idea of what we wanted going in, and with Robert's input I feel like we made our outdoor living space exactly what we were looking for. I am hypercritical of service providers and I couldn't be more pleased. What a pleasure this experience has been.

Description of Work
An entire backyard landscape

Category decks, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, fireplaces, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

11/27/2018

Dion S.

Would gladly hire again and recommend them to anyone for landscaping work. There were daily check ins by Robert or Jerry and the crew was professional while they were here. There were discussions around improvements as the work progressed to improve the layout of the work

Description of Work
Backyard redone with putting green, pavers and replacing grill

08/28/2018

Roger S.

Throughout all stages of the landscaping project, everything was performed professionally, on budget and on time. Robert’s team was excellent! I really appreciated Robert’s communication and keeping me in the loop during each project phase. Well done to the Amazing Scapes team!

Description of Work
Patio paving and landscaping

08/25/2018

Andrea M.

This was the second time Amazing Scapes did work for us and we are very pleased with the outcome of their work. Robert and his team did an amazing job again!

Description of Work
Added courtyard wall, paver path from back patio to driveway and added gravel to west and front yards

Category landscaping, lawn service, masonry, stucco, hardscaping, patios

05/12/2018

Joshua T.

I have dealt with a lot of contractors over the past few months having managed my own pool project. I learned that 90% of contractors have terrible customer service. They don't call back, they don't show up on time or even the day they said they would and just aren't the friendliest of people. Having said that my experience with Amazing Scapes was a complete 180. The owner, Robert Duran, is very professional and responsive. He answers his phone 99% of the time and when he doesn't he calls right back. He was very helpful when trying to decide on a design and what material to use and gave his hones opinion. He brought samples out and explained all the differences between each one. He and his crew responded every day they said they would and on time. The turf they initially installed became loose with wrinkles in it. That being said, when I contacted Robert about it he was more than helpful and had his crew back out the following day and they spent the whole day attempting to make it right but it turns out there was something wrong with that particular roll of turf. Robert again was very prompt to fix it and contacted the manufacturer who sent out a brand new roll. The new turf was installed without a problem and my family and I couldn't be happier. The pavers were installed without a problem and look fantastic as well.

Description of Work
Pavers and Turf

VERDUGO MASONRY

Established in 1987 and a 2017 winner of the Super Service Award, VERDUGO MASONRY has been providing masonry services of all kinds to the Tucson area. PLEASE CALL FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME (vs emailing or messaging on the message center). From general masonry repairs, to block walls, to pavers, to flooring and room additions, Sergio of VERDUGO MASONRY can do it all. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determining the best solution for the individual customer and job. VERDUGO MASONRY has built its reputation on quality customer service and excellence – just look at our reviews! We have been pleasing Angie's List clients for over 30 years and are an A+/Accredited business on the Better Business Bureau since 2017. Give us a call today to further discuss your masonry needs and services!

Andy's Irrigation

Andy's Irrigation specializes in drip irrigation repair and installation. We help homeowners save money and precious water with our quality products.

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

Offers by Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

"COMPLETE LANDSCAPING" ARTIFICIAL TURF, HARDSCAPES (BRICK/PAVERS), DESIGN AND INSTALLATION, RETAINING WALLS, CUSTOM BBQ'S, FIREPLACES AND FIRE PITS, WATERFALLS, FLAGSTONE, BRICK BORDERS, SPRINKLER SYSTEMS, DRIP IRRIGATION, DESERT SCAPES, LOW VOLTAGE LIGHTING, SOD INSTALLATION, PLANTS AND TREES, SPRINKLER REPAIR, MAINTENANCE.