Desert View Realty LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2011

Offices located in East & West Valley...

Amy Hall - Home Smart Real Estate

What sets me apart? Buyers and sellers...Did you notice I have been an A rated Provider on Angie's List for 11 Years?? Real Estate is my Passion. . from beginning to end! All aspects of the process intrigue me to the point of the building, inspection, lending, buying, selling, and every client offers a new story. I am thankful every day, that I have the ability to do something I love (even after 17 years!). In 1998, I began as a Mortgage Consultant and continued for 5 years. In 2001, I obtained my Real Estate License and have been working as a full time Real Estate Agent ever since . . . I have received many awards for top producing agent, Angie's List Super Sales Award. I am aware of the current market trend concerning property conditions, lending guidelines, buyers and sellers aspects. This is extremely valuable for any client to avoid wasting time and money with incorrect information. I will do what I can to help make every home sale or purchase as seamless as possible. From assisting in preparing the home for sale, providing a professional presentation on MLS, assisting in staging, negotiating the best offer possible, opening escrow, communicating all aspects of the transaction to you, ordering inspections, obtaining estimates, assisting in home repair (if necessary), working hand in hand with your lender, appraisal ordering, and again . .. always communicating with you. If I do not have the answer, I will find it for you. Long story short. .. . . I am dedicated to professionalism; determined to succeed. I specialize in PHOENIX, GLENDALE, PEORIA, SCOTTSDALE, SURPRISE, SUN CITY, SUN CITY WEST, NEW RIVER, ANTHEM, CAVE CREEK, LITCHFIELD PARK, AVONDALE, GOODYEAR Listings, Purchasing, Bank Owned, New Builds, and I work with BOTH Buyers and Sellers. I am certified as a Short Sale Negotiator CCSN and have a Degree in Business.

Laurie Rummel, Associate Broker

Super Service Award Winner 6 years in a row, Laurie has assisted Sellers and Buyers as a trusted advisor for a decade. Her work is defined by honesty, education, and frequent communication.Selling? Positioning your home correctly in the market from Day 1 is essential. Laurie provides intelligent and practical advice to get your property noticed and sold, without spending needless dollars. Buying? Laurie will provide you with the tools to understand and negotiate the contractual process and advise on the resources essential for making the best decision in today's market. Laurie listens to the criteria and priorities her buyers set for their optimal home, and will work tirelessly to guide them in the process. She has earned degrees in Business Management and Interior Design, and worked in both fields. Her continuing education in Real Estate includes the GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) and SRS (Seller Representative Specialist) Designations. Let Laurie be your trusted advisor, and put her to work for you today!

08/02/2011

Connie W.

I've used them in the past and I would highly, highly recommend them. They are absolutely wonderful. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
I used Desert View Realty for both buying and selling. The realtors are Cindy and Lee Tanube.

Category real estate agents