BLUE AGAVE LANDSCAPE DESIGN

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2008

Full service design, install, And maintenance company

4.1

Anthony S.
05/05/2015
terrible they were slow unresponsive took almost 3 months owner does not return calls or text
Description of Work
patio covers bar b que fire pit plater mistinh system pavers
David G.
07/22/2014
Description of Work
Blue Agave Landscaping provided design and construction of a backyard re-model converting from grass to pavers. The things that impressed us are - |1. The design was presented to us in 3-D |2. Denny, the owner, really honed in to our desired outcome. He listened to our concerns and came up with a design that not only pleased us but has exceeded our expectations. We are very happy with our new back yard. |3. Construction was done on schedule. |4. Price was fair and competitive. |5. Workers were respectful of our property and cleaned up the jobsite prior to leaving each night. |6. Denny, the owner, did every thing he said he would do. He followed through on his word. |7. Contract was very detailed and written in a way that protects both parties including a change order that we initiated for a minor design change. The change order worked out without any problems. |8. We had a heavy monsoon storm since the completion of our project, and saw no drainage problems. They appear to have done a good job determing the correct slope.
landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping
Nicole L.
07/07/2014
at the initial point of contact the owner seemed short and to the point but i can often appreciate that as we just need a job to be completed and not looking to make friends through the process. however, this should have been my sign to stay away as he only got worse as soon as the contract was signed and he received his money. we waited several days to see turf examples and once he finally showed up with the turf they were not to our liking at which point we had to go thru a different company for the turf at the last minute. the job was to be finished within 1 week and they went past the time frame. they left sand, rock, pallets in our yard and now those are in the way for the next company to install the turf. the yard boarder we requested which was included in the plan was only completed becasue we had to beg the workers to do it and offer to pay them cash in addition to what we already paid the owner. the workers did a terrible job on the boarder and it is not how we requested it to be completed. we are still waiting for the pavers to be placed around the tree and we are several days past the 1 week time frame. this is the worst experince we had and would NEVER recommend them to anyone nor will we ever go through them again. stay away!!!
Description of Work
we hired this company to install pavers and turf in our front yard.
Brett C.
06/17/2013
Description of Work
Diagnosed problem with automatic sprinkler irrigation. Fixed a faulty sprinkler
Category
landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems
Gong L.
06/07/2013
No quote. No call or email back. M.I.A.
Description of Work
PROMISED a quote
Barbara D.
05/13/2013
They preformed the pre emergent on April eighth promised no new weeds for six mos, I have more weeds now They didn't come back when they were supposed to had to call twice The 150 pd for pre emergent was not worth it and locks me into them for six mos. They didn't rake rocks or blow either front or back patios The only reason I did the pre emergent is if you do that svce with them (since supposed to be no new weeds it's less work each time they come) so instead of paying normally 74.00 for their monthly maintaince I only pay thirty thought that was a good deal, and would be if the pre emergent actually worked I'm hoping things improve that he will show up this time without my having to call
Description of Work
They were friendly on phone showed up next day on time and did great job. Received their preemergent svce which guarantees no new weed growth for six mos and hired them as monthly proveder. Each month will spray for weeds rrake rock ttrim trees andbushes and blow rocks sidewalk and patio. Got great rate i think we wikl be doing business with them a long time. that first exp on April 8th things have gone downhill I purchased there pre emergeny system which guaranteed no new weed growth for six mos i have more weeds now promised on April eight would be back in two weeks i had to call them twice finally showed on may third tthey did not rake rocks our blow either of my patio jjust more weed killer that they add a blue die too which my hoa has complained about it looks like someone spray painted my front yd. If they get better i will repost but i doubt they would give me my 150 for preemergent that doesnt work which means im stuck with this co for six mos. So Im not very pleased they should be back two weeks from may third which is only few days away and Im willing to bet I will have to call. If I had not done the pre emergent I would fire them but since I pd 150 for that service for guarantee no new weed growth or they would come at no charge as needed to remove any new growth I'm kind of stuck. I would not recommend them now if they change in future ill repudiate
John S.
01/09/2013
This is our second major project with Blue Agave and we are just as pleased with the process and results as when they did our Front yard a couple of years ago. They have handled all of our manintenence work since the Front-yard went in back in 2010, so this time there was no question of collecting quotes from other companies as we did before. They've always taken great care with our Front-yard so they were my only call when we started the process for the Back. The house was new construction back in 2010, so the entire Back-yard needed to be done as there was no existing landscaping. This time, Denny (the owner) had us work mostly with a landscape designer/architect named Isabel and she was great. After initially talking with us for about an hour at the house, she sent over a first draft plan that we only had to make some very minor changes to before approving it. This speaks volumes about how well she listed to us and understood what we wanted. For us, nailing the design on the first try is a significant thing, as it likely spared us a series of what we would have considered tedious calls to get it right. The work started and finished on-time with no issues.
Description of Work
1) Back-yard landscape with Rocks, River run, Artificial turf, Landscape lighting, Plants and Trees 2) Tied into existing Drip system for plants & trees 3) Pavers in Front and Back yards (About 750 SqFt total)
landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping
James M.
07/03/2012
They are not very good about follow up. I have been trying to get in touch with them but have not got a response at all. They said they were going to call later that afternoon and that is the last we heard.
Description of Work
Blue Agave Landscape Design was going to do some fixing up of the work they did and some other landscaping.
landscaping

I apologize for the delay Member. I am glad that we could get together and make the project work for you. I appreciate your return business.
John S.
05/03/2012
Great experience overall. Collected several quotes and their pricing was very good by comparison. Denny (the owner) came out to do the quote. He is very knowlegable and had great suggestions for types of plants, placement and other design elements to stay with my and quot;low maintenanceand quot; requirements. He was even willing to walk around the neighboorhood with us to identify plants that we had questions about. His teams have done a lot of work in our development, so he was also able to handle all of the paperwork required by the HOA without any issues. The house was new construction, so the entire yard was done. Beyond the initial install, I've had his team handle a few other things with the yard over the last year and have no complaints. Planning to use him for some paver work in the near future and (when we can afford it) our big back-yard project.
Description of Work
1) Front-yard landscape with Rocks, River run, Mounding, Boulders, Landscape lighting, Plants and Trees 2) Multi-zone Drip system for plants & trees
landscaping, irrigation systems
James M.
03/03/2011
They have done very good work, as far as I’m concerned. They spent a lot of time planning things and they modified things when they started working out here. They changed things according to our wishes as the various parts of the landscaping went into effect.
Description of Work
Blue Agave did the landscaping for our new house. They put in a lot of pavers and gravel, they put in patches of sod, and they did an irrigation system.
landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping
Daniel M.
02/16/2011
I spoke with him over the phone and he was going to show up to provide a quote on two different occasions and he never showed up. He never called me back.
Description of Work
I contacted Blue Agave Landscape Design for landscaping.
decks, landscaping, hardscaping
DIANE H.
12/20/2008
It was an excellent experience because of the way they did the work and whenever he encountered unexpected situations they took care of it right away.
Description of Work
They re-landscaped the backyard. They did pavers, planted plants, and resurfaced the pool deck area.
decks, landscaping, hardscaping

West Star Professional Landscaping

Water Wealth Irrigation Install & Repair

We at Water Wealth provide Irrigation expertise that can make sure landscape glow. We can do a list of services from full install, repairs, and lighting. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Amezcua Irrigation Tec

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 10 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to contact us today!

Phone