Hawthorne Handyman Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2012

I run this business with my sons. We generally bid jobs out so the customer knows about how much it will cost, but we do work by the hour as well with the rate depending on the type of work done....

B & M Painting Inc

We are a family owned business and believe that our customers should receive nothing but the best service. We believe that when using our service, you will "Experience the Difference". We offer nothing short of Excellence. We will give all Angie's list referrals a 10% discount. We accept major credit cards for your home improvement needs. FREE ESTIMATES. In order to offer our customers the best service guaranteed, we only do one job at a time. This allows us to focus strictly on your needs while we are improving the look of your home.We have a crew of 5 that are on site daily untill your project is complete. I ( Jason-President) will be not only the face you see, but on site everyday working on your home. We offer the best service you will ever experience in a variety of Residential & commercial Painting , concrete coatings / Garage floors / Stamped Concrete / Stained concrete / Concrete repair/ Coating removal, Historical Home restoration, Log & Cedar Home restoration , Powdercoating, Sandblasting , Cerakote , Waterproof deck coatings, Stucco repair , Drywall repair , Advanced woodworking / replacement and wood repairand home improvements.

A Authentic Garage Door Service

We are open for business and we are taking every precaution necessary to be as safe as possible. A-Authentic is known as the best. It’s a reputation they worked hard to win. They’re a family owned company that has been serving the Valley of the Sun with expert garage door repair for over 15 years. They are expert at what they do and their expertise has won them the following accolades.

Offers by A Authentic Garage Door Service on Angi
F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC

Licensed, Bonded & Insured! ROC#291513. When a door doesn’t function properly or is broken, it’s not just an inconvenience; it can represent the real threat of property loss. Call us 24/7 to handle all your door emergencies! We handle all types of doors, from residential garage doors and commercial overhead doors. We guarantee outstanding price, quality and service. F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC is a family owned company servicing the entire valley of the sun. Our installation, repair and maintenance services include, but are not limited to - Residential and Commercial Overhead Garage Doors. Custom built garage doors. One, two, and three car garages. Detached garages and attached garages. Need a new garage door for your home? We offer all the latest styles and features, we also offer broken spring repair and opener replacement. With F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC, you will get world class service at affordable prices. Call us today for more information and don't forget: Our Guarantee is "We Will Not Sell You What You Don't Need!". Additional DBA - F & J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC.

Offers by F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC on Angi

02/05/2021

Brad and his helpers arrived on time, worked hard, did a good job. The fee was reasonable.

Description of Work
remove snow from driveway, walks, and deck

Category chimney caps,snow removal

12/22/2020

Wonderful! 2 very kind & professional sons showed up to do the job. They were polite & punctual, worked well together & finished in a timely manner. They even cleaned up after themselves & kindly folded the sheets that were previously covering the windows! We’ll be hiring them in the future for other jobs.

Description of Work
Installing wood shades

Category handyman service,chimney caps

Thank you for the positive feedback!

06/28/2020

Brad and his son did an excellent job. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replacement of through the wall AC

Category dog fence

It was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks for the positive feedback!

06/17/2019

Although this wasn't the type of work this company does, Brad recommended another company for me to contact that does do the type of work I needed. I greatly appreciated him doing this and will contact Hawthorne Handyman Services in the future when I need other work completed.

Description of Work
I needed the fascia of my house covered with metal flashing.

Category handyman service

Thank you for the positive feedback!

05/23/2019

I would hire Brad and his son again in a heartbeat. Reasonably priced and I am very pleased with the outcome. I am out in Potato Patch outside of Walker and it can be hard to get people out here.

Description of Work
My garage door track was bent and would not close. Also I had 2 doors that needed to be repaired. Everything is perfect now. We are putting the house on the market and needed these fixed.

Category garage doors,handyman service,woodworking

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure working for you!

Handymen Services - Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Landscaping, Interior/exterior Painting, Gutter cleaning/repair/installation, Weed-wacking & Brush Removal, Tree Trimming, Concrete, Flooring, Roofing, Sheetrock, Drywall repair, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Tile Work.