Arizona Seamless Gutters Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2010

Arizona Seamless Gutters is a quality and service-driven, family-owned company. We started business in 1981 with one gutter machine on a flat bed truck. Today we have seven gutter machines, five box trucks, one pickup and two trailers serving northern Arizona. Arizona Seamless Gutters is currently owned and operated by Jack Rose and Travis Stedman. We provide both commercial and residential services. Arizona Seamless prides itself in customer service. We have a fully qualified office staff that is available during regular business hours to answer all of your questions. We also have experienced estimators who will come to your home or building in order to ensure that ever detail is considered in advance. With 30 years of experience and years of dependable service, you might say ‘Integrity’ is our middle name. We have a reputation of excellence. Arizona Seamless Gutters is licensed, bonded, and insured (ROC 211087). We are in good standing with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors. We are proud members of the Yavapai County Contractors Association. We are also in good standing with the Better Business Bureau. Arizona Seamless was the first gutter company in the state of Arizona to offer Galvalume gutter products. Galvalume is made with a special process to coat galvanized steel onto aluminum giving it superior strength with less expansion and contraction. Galvalume steel gutters and downspouts are stronger, more dent resistant, and with half the movement of aluminum gutters. This means less strain on your fastening system and reduced buckling and breaking. A special “baked on” painting process protects for 30 years from fading, guaranteed....

Natural Designs By Daniel

Natural Designs by Daniel is your industry-leading mobile welder in Avondale, AZ and the surrounding areas. We provide a variety of welding services, including mobile welding services, on-site welding services, equipment repair, stainless steel welding, aluminum welding, fabrication, structural welding services, emergency welding service and much more. We have the skill and experience necessary to service as your professional welding company, offering the highest quality services and customer care in the area. With over 20 years of experience, our locally owned & operated company offers respect, trust, dedication, integrity, and a commitment to meeting needs and exceeding expectations. We strive to deliver complete customer satisfaction for each and every project, providing quality craftsmanship, affordable pricing, and excellent customer service. If you are interested in acquiring any of our welding services or if you would like to learn more about what we can do for you, go ahead and contact us at Natural Designs by today for more information.

Frontline Consultants & Contracting

Frontline Consultants & Contracting is family owned and operated company since 2016, specializing in all phases of roofing services (installs, replacements, repairs, and more!). Our background is in general contracting and we are A+ rated on many online sites! We work will all types of roofing (tile, foam, metal, shingle, TPO, flat), along with general remodeling services. We are located in Surprise, AZ and we service valley wide. At Frontline Consultants & Contracting your vision will become a reality! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

DaBella - Chandler

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

09/06/2018

Mike B.

I went and gave them a down payment and was told it would be two or three weeks until they started. It was the monsoon season; I understand they were busy. I didn't hear from them and after four weeks had passed gave them a call. I was told that due to the monsoons they were running late and I was told it would be another two weeks. I feel that this was legitimate. We have had a wet monsoon season. Maybe I am old fashioned, but a phone call would be nice. The crew finally showed up and did good work that day, the second day the same, the third day they showed up it was raining. They stayed two hours waiting for the rain to stop then told me they were going to go back and would be back the next day. That day came and went. They were a no show. I can live with that just give me a call and let me know. The work when it was finally finished was very satisfactory. Communication with the customer is very poor.

Description of Work
Install fascia and gutters on house and garage

08/25/2018

Suzy D.

They never received the referral from you. I contacted direct and hired.

Description of Work
New and replacement

09/03/2014

G Thomas R.

Company lacked any semblance of professionalism by not returning the call. I could except any answer but it is difficult to absolve no response.

Description of Work
The provider did not return a phone message requesting a quote.

12/23/2013

James O.

Prompt response and initial bid, which was competitive. Took about a week to schedule. They showed up on time and did a great job. From the initial phone call, to the bid, to the install - everyone was very professional.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters ~ 35 ft in length.

11/23/2013

TIM G.

Prompt response for initial bid and once accepted set date for installation. They called and asked if they could install a few days earlier than planned. Tim and crew arrived on time and completed the install very quickly after explaining what they were to do. I had a strange angle to the fascia board but they installed special brackets to place the gutter level-Tim even fixed a loose roof tile he saw that he was concerned might come loose in the future-much appreciated

Description of Work
Installed 40 feet of 6" gutter along one eave of house with downspout

07/16/2013

Lynn C.

I called Arizona Seamless Gutters today asking them what parts of Maricopa County they covered. She said at the beginning of the conversation that they only come down as far as Glendale - since I live in Gilbert, it was too far for them to come and be cost-competitive. I totally understood that, but took the opportunity to ask many questions about seamless gutters, sizes, downspouts, etc. She never made me feel like I was wasting her time - she was very thorough in answering all of my questions, even through she knew we were out of their service area. Displaying that level of professionalism to a non-client speaks volumes for this A+ company!

Description of Work
Extremely knowledgeable and helpful!

07/12/2013

Mary S.

Initial appt. was on 5-29-13. arrived on time had many samples and colors. I had two other bids before choosing this company. One bid was for half the price but for pre-measured gutters, no screens. The other company never returned my call. I requested the gutters be installed before July 1. My gutters were installed 6-26-13.The installer arrived on time and completed the job in less than 3 hours. All of the metal scrapes were completely cleaned up and no mess was left. The gutters look awsome! Match my house color perfectly. I am very pleased with their work. Worth the extra cost.

Description of Work
1900 sf single story home installed custom made on premises gutters and drain spouts

05/30/2013

Philip H.

very well. They were on time and very professional. And they returned to fine-tune a couple items at no extra charge.

Description of Work
gutters & downspouts

02/18/2013

David T.

Decided on another company which recommended replaceing older gutter to tie in with new.

Description of Work
Arrived at the appointed time. Very professional. Measured and gave an estimate with explanations on everything.

08/29/2012

Damaris B.

Arizona Seamless Gutters were excellent. They came out, did what I wanted them to do, put it up in a timely manner and left.

Description of Work
We have used Arizona Seamless Gutters.

Roofing Services. Gutter Services