ANTELOPE SPRINGS CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2010

Family owned and operated 40 years of experience....

Artisan Home Improvement LLC

VERY BUSY SEASON! CURRENTLY BOOKED A MONTH OUT OR MORE. SHORT NOTICE WAITING LIST AVAILABLE. Licensed, bonded and insured for Minor Home Repairs under $5000 parts + labor. Handyma'am services offered: TV mounts, screens, picture hanging, furniture assembly, pet doors, weather stripping, power washing, drywall repair, shelving, door installation & adjustment, crown molding, baseboard, trim, exterior and interior painting, laminate & vinyl plank flooring, ceramic tile repair & installation. And much more! See my work at www.repairsbywendy.com. Call or text (785) 231-9751. Most jobs are by the hour and estimate can usually be given over the phone. Email repairsbywendy@gmail.com Visit www.repairsbywendy.com ROC331644

KVA Electric

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Electrical services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & Maricopa

At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and leaking water heaters. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then we’ll fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub® drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair, with courteous smiles on our faces. There's a reason they call us Mr.® Call your local Mr. Rooter today.

Offers by Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & Maricopa on Angi

12/10/2014

John was prompt, very friendly, and very efficient. Everything was taken care of and I will definitely call upon him again.

Description of Work
John changed the battery in a smoke detector that was too high for me to reach, solved my ceiling fan problem, and even helped move a heavy TV.

Category handyman service

06/03/2014

Communication went well, and he arrived as scheduled. Introduced himself and wore a company logo on T-shirt. He had tools in the truck to accomplish all work, I had the disposal on hand, he had electrical switches and parts as discussed, and the whole job went very smoothly. Left everything clean when done.

Description of Work
Re-wired a bad circuit in my home and upgraded the electrical outlets in kitchen. Also fixed a leaky pipe under sink and installed a new garbage disposal

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing

06/03/2014

It went GREAT. I called them out because I thought I needed a new water heater and because of leaky pipes under 3 sinks. The constant dripping had ruined the floors in the cabinets and I thought I needed to buy 2 new vanities for the bathrooms. Instead, they said they could just replace the FLOORS of the cabinets. I went with that option for the 2 bathrooms, the kitchen sink cabinet, and the bar c...

Description of Work
Repaired leaks under 3 sinks, replaced the wooden floor in the cabinets under 4 sinks in the house, repaired the leak in my hot water heater with a new valve.

Category handyman service,plumbing,water heater repair,woodworking,cabinet refacing

New Home Construction, Remodels, Additions, Kitchen remodels, Bathroom remodels, Decks, Tile, Concrete, Driveways, Landscaping, Finish Carpentry

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal