Manning's Painting Company LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2009

8766 E State Route 69 Suite I

Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

Manning's Painting is committed to excellence and craftsmanship all over Prescott area homes and commercial buildings, we are here to serve you. We deliver high quality products and services always at the best price possible, 100% customer satisfaction is our main goal. We understand that a good prep and high quality products will deliver outstanding and long term results. Manning's do NOT believe in cutting corners! Ask about my Angie's List discount!...

house painting (50)interior painting (17)pressure washing (4)deck cleaning (4)drywall (2)water damage restoration (1)wallpaper removal (1)

01/28/2021

Excellent. Mannings painting is the company who we have used for several years. He has painted inside, and outside for us in previous years. We have always been pleased. This project is intense, and the painters are extremely professional: Jason, and David. On time each day, very courteous, very careful and very detailed, and they do daily clean up. Matt Manning will be pleased to hear of our review which we will be happy to share. Ginger and Dick Z.

Description of Work
Painting inside, plus painting of all kitchen cabinets.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

08/21/2017

Excellent service from the beginning when Joe helped us pick appropriate paint color for base and trim through the completion of the job.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of two story cabin on mountain terrain

Work Completed On 08/11/2017

04/23/2017

We were not in residence but they came when they said and covered all areas well. The completed job is beautiful with very clean lines.

Description of Work
We had the entire inside of the house painted.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/23/2017

Review for Manning's Painting Company LLC - 8766 E State Route 69, Prescott Valley, AZ - 34880549

04/17/2017

They matched the paint perfectly to the other sides of our home.

Description of Work
Painting the one side of our stucco home.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

03/17/2017

They were about half of the estimate of another of the companies we looked at. They did a great job. Their masking was exceptional, and their care about putting things back where they were before they started was appreciated. The crew was really efficient, too. I can't say enough good things about them, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our house.

Work Completed On 06/16/2016

09/13/2016

I was quoted the job would take 3-4 days, took 2 days and 3 hours the next morning. The work was top notch and the crew was very friendly and professional. They were even nice enough to bring my trash can in for me after the trash guy had come by. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Entire house was pressure washed. Had trim on home, shed, and well house painted. Had garage doors painted.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 09/13/2016

09/11/2016

The Manning's Painting Company acted in a highly professional manner including service date verification, paint consult, and daily supervisory visit. The quality and attention to detail performed is second to none. Chris and Russ were extremely thorough, which included block-out painting of the porch and patio roofs, as well as 1" front door trim. These guys took the time to fill-in wood cracking, removed the door seals to ensure the door casing was completely painted, managed the removal of solar screens to perfection, and thoroughly covered stone columns to impede over-spray. Not only was the job completed on time, with very high quality standards, the paint crew was very polite and respectful to the property including daily cleanup. I consider myself a very picky consumer and have had more than five re-paints completed, all of which were A rated by the BBB and/or Angie's list and Manning's ranks as #1.

Description of Work
House Painting & Wall Repair

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

05/16/2016

Manning's Painting conducted a walk of the job, and then followed up with a timely, competitive quote. They showed up on day 1 as promised and every day thereafter until the work was done to my satisfaction. The job required an extra 4 days to complete due to a few unexpected challenges. There was ZERO hesitation on their part with the focus always on quality service and customer satisfaction. My house looks better than it did 6 years ago when it was new!!

Description of Work
Stained exterior of house to restore original look of siding, fascia, and beams.

Work Completed On 05/14/2016

08/24/2015

The two man team showed up on time every day and worked without delay to get the job done on a large house. They were courteous and worked around any issues we had on a daily basis. Clean up was excellent as was their attention to detail..could not have gone better. Matt Manning runs a very professional business and I would recommend them to anyone needing painting services.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house Painted trim Re-sealed wooden front door Touched up iron railing

Work Completed On 07/13/2015

05/11/2015

We finished out contract with Matt Manning because we signed it. Later we had the exterior of our home painted by an excellent painter that we would hire again. He went our of his way to do many little things to complete a very professional job without us asking. The company name is Christian. Maybe that is why the work was honest.

Description of Work
Matt Manning is like a Parrott...He begiins each visit with the statement "Thank you for your patience..." once he gets your signature on his contract. He was to begin on Monday 3/23, with FOUR ment, but called with "Thank you for your patience...." they would be there Tuesday morning. Tuesday came...then about lunch time we got the call..."Thank you for your patience..." they would be there Wednesday morning at 8 a.m. sharp!! Wednesday came...finally at 1:00 p.m a man and a quarter showed up for one was a painter and the other I am not sure what his career was. The two of there worked 3 hours Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Mind you now...we were told that we would have FOUR men and we would have our home painted in 4 days! Well One small bedroom, a hallway and the small bath was painted. When Mr. Manning arrived at 3:00 Friday to "Thank us for our patience" I told him I would pay for the paint because I like Sherman Williams and it was alreadty mixed, But he and his men could move out of our home PRONTO!! I at 64 and female could paint as well as these professional painter. Me Manning then backstepped and promised us 6 professionals on Monday and to be out of our home by Tuesday. Which we agreed to and he fulfilled. A VERY FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE!!!!

Work Completed On 03/25/2015

Weather plays a big part in my business, rain & wind can delay the start date. ALL of my customers appreciate the open communication. "Thank you for your Patience". I have no control over Mother Nature. Your project was completed on schedule to the contract (4days). Just because I had 2 men that could do the work of 4 should not make a difference. The quality of craftsmanship was outstanding for the time and atmosphere given to work with! You wanted your interior painted magically with no humans in sight and you wanted it done in a blink of an eye. I am sorry for your unhappiness, God Bless You! Matt Manning

Residential & Commerial Interior & exterior painting. Deck Staining, Power washing, drywall repair, stucco repair, wood repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover