Manning's Painting Company LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2009

Manning's Painting is committed to excellence and craftsmanship all over Prescott area homes and commercial buildings, we are here to serve you. We deliver high quality products and services always at the best price possible, 100% customer satisfaction is our main goal. We understand that a good

house painting (50)interior painting (17)pressure washing (4)deck cleaning (4)drywall (2)water damage restoration (1)wallpaper removal (1)

01/28/2021

Richard Z.

Excellent. Mannings painting is the company who we have used for several years. He has painted inside, and outside for us in previous years. We have always been pleased. This project is intense, and the painters are extremely professional: Jason, and David. On time each day, very courteous, very careful and very detailed, and they do daily clean up. Matt Manning will be pleased to hear of our review which we will be happy to share. Ginger and Dick Z.

Description of Work
Painting inside, plus painting of all kitchen cabinets.

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

08/21/2017

Susan H.

Excellent service from the beginning when Joe helped us pick appropriate paint color for base and trim through the completion of the job.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of two story cabin on mountain terrain

Work Completed On 08/11/2017

04/23/2017

Ellen W.

We were not in residence but they came when they said and covered all areas well. The completed job is beautiful with very clean lines.

Description of Work
We had the entire inside of the house painted.

Work Completed On 01/23/2017

Review for Manning's Painting Company LLC - 8766 E State Route 69, Prescott Valley, AZ - 34880549

04/17/2017

Carol W.

They matched the paint perfectly to the other sides of our home.

Description of Work
Painting the one side of our stucco home.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

03/17/2017

Robert S.

They were about half of the estimate of another of the companies we looked at. They did a great job. Their masking was exceptional, and their care about putting things back where they were before they started was appreciated. The crew was really efficient, too. I can't say enough good things about them, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our house.

Work Completed On 06/16/2016

09/13/2016

Kyle M.

I was quoted the job would take 3-4 days, took 2 days and 3 hours the next morning. The work was top notch and the crew was very friendly and professional. They were even nice enough to bring my trash can in for me after the trash guy had come by. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Entire house was pressure washed. Had trim on home, shed, and well house painted. Had garage doors painted.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/13/2016

09/11/2016

Jesse C.

The Manning's Painting Company acted in a highly professional manner including service date verification, paint consult, and daily supervisory visit. The quality and attention to detail performed is second to none. Chris and Russ were extremely thorough, which included block-out painting of the porch and patio roofs, as well as 1" front door trim. These guys took the time to fill-in wood cracking, removed the door seals to ensure the door casing was completely painted, managed the removal of solar screens to perfection, and thoroughly covered stone columns to impede over-spray. Not only was the job completed on time, with very high quality standards, the paint crew was very polite and respectful to the property including daily cleanup. I consider myself a very picky consumer and have had more than five re-paints completed, all of which were A rated by the BBB and/or Angie's list and Manning's ranks as #1.

Description of Work
House Painting & Wall Repair

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

05/16/2016

Joe J.

Manning's Painting conducted a walk of the job, and then followed up with a timely, competitive quote. They showed up on day 1 as promised and every day thereafter until the work was done to my satisfaction. The job required an extra 4 days to complete due to a few unexpected challenges. There was ZERO hesitation on their part with the focus always on quality service and customer satisfaction. My house looks better than it did 6 years ago when it was new!!

Description of Work
Stained exterior of house to restore original look of siding, fascia, and beams.

Work Completed On 05/14/2016

08/24/2015

gary B.

The two man team showed up on time every day and worked without delay to get the job done on a large house. They were courteous and worked around any issues we had on a daily basis. Clean up was excellent as was their attention to detail..could not have gone better. Matt Manning runs a very professional business and I would recommend them to anyone needing painting services.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house Painted trim Re-sealed wooden front door Touched up iron railing

Work Completed On 07/13/2015

05/11/2015

Rebecca W.

We finished out contract with Matt Manning because we signed it. Later we had the exterior of our home painted by an excellent painter that we would hire again. He went our of his way to do many little things to complete a very professional job without us asking. The company name is Christian. Maybe that is why the work was honest.

Description of Work
Matt Manning is like a Parrott...He begiins each visit with the statement "Thank you for your patience..." once he gets your signature on his contract. He was to begin on Monday 3/23, with FOUR ment, but called with "Thank you for your patience...." they would be there Tuesday morning. Tuesday came...then about lunch time we got the call..."Thank you for your patience..." they would be there Wednesday morning at 8 a.m. sharp!! Wednesday came...finally at 1:00 p.m a man and a quarter showed up for one was a painter and the other I am not sure what his career was. The two of there worked 3 hours Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Mind you now...we were told that we would have FOUR men and we would have our home painted in 4 days! Well One small bedroom, a hallway and the small bath was painted. When Mr. Manning arrived at 3:00 Friday to "Thank us for our patience" I told him I would pay for the paint because I like Sherman Williams and it was alreadty mixed, But he and his men could move out of our home PRONTO!! I at 64 and female could paint as well as these professional painter. Me Manning then backstepped and promised us 6 professionals on Monday and to be out of our home by Tuesday. Which we agreed to and he fulfilled. A VERY FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE!!!!

Work Completed On 03/25/2015

Weather plays a big part in my business, rain & wind can delay the start date. ALL of my customers appreciate the open communication. "Thank you for your Patience". I have no control over Mother Nature. Your project was completed on schedule to the contract (4days). Just because I had 2 men that could do the work of 4 should not make a difference. The quality of craftsmanship was outstanding for the time and atmosphere given to work with! You wanted your interior painted magically with no humans in sight and you wanted it done in a blink of an eye. I am sorry for your unhappiness, God Bless You! Matt Manning

05/06/2015

Scott M.

It was an absolute home run using Manning Painting to paint our two-story house. Matt Manning came out and gave us a thorough estimate, which included an amazing amount of prep to ensure the job went right. The estimate was very fair, and the best of the three bids we received. Chris and his crew were very professional, skillful and personable. They worked efficiently and neatly and finished right on schedule. I honestly have nothing but great things to say about Manning Painting.

Description of Work
Painted entire exterior of our two-story house.

Work Completed On 04/30/2015

09/23/2014

Carl H.

Absolutely the best painting contractor that I have ever dealt with. They are prompt, courteous, hard working, and have exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Manning's Painting Company to everyone.

Description of Work
Full exterior painting, including all base, trim, doors, facia gutters, and pop outs.

Work Completed On 09/23/2014

08/24/2014

Joel S.

We chose Manning Painting because of the great reviews here and we were not disappointed one bit. Matt is professional and easy to deal with; and Joe and his crew were terrific. We've already gotten many compliments on the looks, and our "new" house (with TK Haley's work, as well) looks wonderful. Thank you, Matt and Joe. I delayed the review to see how the house stood up to the monsoons. No problem. I looks like it was done yesterday.

Description of Work
Power-washed, sanded and stained all exterior walls (we have a log house), fences, decks and trim.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2014

08/04/2014

Graham B.

The work performed was above and beyond my expectations in terms of the outcome and the general quality. This is a cedar house that was not stained properly three years ago and consequently they pressure washed, chemically treated and sanded virtually the whole house and garage. Used good quality materials and did not cut corners to come up with an excellent result. We have committed to continue using this company to maintain the exterior of these buildings on an annual basis so that we do not end up with one big job to be undertaken again. Crew were excellent - responsive, pleasant to work with and kept our property clear of materials at the end of each day. Stared promptly at 6:30 am each day and accomplished a full work day to mid afternoon. Would happily recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Restained cedar house and garage

Work Completed On 06/20/2014

07/19/2014

Lynn L.

The crew was always on time, did what they said they were going to do, cleaned up each day, did a beautiful job on the house. I highly recommend them and will use them again if I need any painting done.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of my house.

Work Completed On 07/15/2014

07/01/2014

Christa N.

They did a fantastic job. They were professional and they made sure that the job was done right. There was a spot of trimming that needed painting that wasn't in the quote but they did it for me.

Description of Work
I used Manning's Painting in the Summer of last year to do painting.

Work Completed On 08/20/2013

06/16/2014

Linda K.

I found them on the Angie's List site and they were fantastic. It's a big house. It's a 3,000 square foot house in Santa Fe. They had to do a lot of work. It's pretty reasonable. It took them two weeks. They were here every single day. I have between two and three people here everyday working very diligently. You'll have to book him in advance because he is busy. Clearly, they have very good work ethics. They stick to whatever price they have. They don't try to add things on. They're very dependable. They were very good. I was really happy with them. They would be an A+. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I used Manning's Painting Company. They just finished doing my house. They had to do a lot of patch work.

Work Completed On 06/07/2014

06/10/2014

Kathleen T.

Excellent - crew was exceptional and very mindful of keeping the place clean.

Description of Work
Painted large vaulted living room/dining room/kitchen ceiling plus repairs to ceiling.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/14/2013

05/17/2014

sally M.

I was very pleased with the painting work ,The quality and attention to detail was of high standars.

Description of Work
painted bedroom, halls, doors,and detail work.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/15/2013

05/12/2014

Karen C.

Manning's Painting Company were very good. We've used them a couple of times for a couple of different things. They were competitive with everybody else. I didn't feel like it was a discounted rate but I feel it was a fair price for the work that they did.

Description of Work
They painted a room in the house.

Work Completed On 11/14/2013

04/21/2014

Angela R.

Honset, Professional, hard working crew. Very considerate workers, did not leave any messes, and did a FABULOUS job!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 10/01/2013

03/20/2014

Rich K.

Manning and crew painted our home with the up most care, They really did a great job. Mat was a pleasure to deal with. The old saying you get what you pay for was very true.

Description of Work
They painted the outside of our 2 story, 3000sq ft house completely

Work Completed On 01/07/2014

03/06/2014

Stanley G.

Work was done in a vacation rental condominium. We live out of state and visit once per year to do maintenance. Work was completed in our absence in May 2013. We are getting our first actual look at the results now. We are delighted with the work Matt and his crew have done. We had received estimates from 4 different painters, and chose Manning's based on our experience with Matt Manning during his estimate session with us. He was thorough, professional, and had a large enough crew that we felt confident our unit's rental downtime would be minimal. His proposal included a complete checklist of all the work to be done, as well as the brand, finish and color of paints to be used. We paid 50% up front, and the balance after our property manager reviewed the work. We had considered attempting this job ourselves, but the prospect of removing the ancient wallpaper, re-texturing the walls, and dealing with the master bath's 16' high ceilings and 19 separate wall surfaces was too much for us. THE PROCESS: - The work took place over about 2 weeks in May 2013. - Matt and crew worked with our property manager to gain access to the unit. - Matt provided email updates to us, including pictures, every 2-3 days. - The periodic updates gave us confidence that the work was proceeding on schedule. RESULTS: - One of our concerns was that the texturing might suffer after wallpaper removal, but the texturing is beautiful, and matches perfectly the rest of the unit. - The coatings are even. No blotches or bare spots anywhere. - The edging and corner work is precise. No spillovers or jagged lines. - There is definite pride in workmanship here. . We feel fortunate to have found a painting contractor of Manning's quality for our rental unit, and we would not hesitate to work with them again for future jobs.

Description of Work
For one very large master bath and one 3/4 bath: - Removed existing 20 year old wallpaper - Prepped and textured walls - Primed and painted walls w 2 coats of satin paint - Painted all wood trim in baths