Folkestad Moving Services LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2010

2651 N Industrial Way Ste 1

Prescott Valley, AZ 86315

Additional DBA - National Van Lines....

09/21/2017

Alan W.

Move went great. Everything was moved safely and on a very timely manner. Folkstead was professional and punctual. They did everything we asked.

Description of Work
Move some household furnishings from Prescott, AZ to Tucson, AZ

06/20/2017

John S.

Movers were more interested in getting the job done quickly than in handling my furniture with care. One item damaged when dropped.

Description of Work
Local Move

01/31/2017

Jeff H.

They 2 guys that came out were very nice and good workers.

Description of Work
Moved from Prescott to Prescott Valley.

01/31/2017

Jeff H.

They 2 guys that came out were very nice and good workers.

Description of Work
Moved from Prescott to Prescott Valley.

11/14/2016

Marvin J.

good ,went well

Description of Work
moving,packing ,

04/27/2016

James S.

Description of Work
Moved furniture from 2000 sq ft house and stored it. Arrived right on time. Were true to quote. Very nice people and very professional. Exceeded expectations.

07/30/2015

Rob R.

The 2 gentlemen who did the work were courteous, friendly, efficient, and careful. I wish I had known they did longer distance moves - I would have used them when my Mother moved to Florida. Great service!

Description of Work
Moved display cabinet, 3 bookcases, table & 4 chairs from my Mother's apartment to our house.

02/04/2015

Patricia M.

Description of Work
I had put my belongings in storage with them after moving out of a home in Prescott, AZ. They stored items there and moved them to San Diego. All items arrived safely and undamaged. Very professional company. Josh, the owner runs a company that is Honest, Efficient, Reliable and quoted fair price and no surprise fees. Highly recommend

10/13/2014

Patricia M.

Description of Work
They stored my property at their own facility and transported it to CA in good condition. Quotes were fair and they honored their estimates. Highly recommend.

04/22/2014

Linda R.

Description of Work
I was happy that nothing was broken or scratched up and their guys were strong and reasonably quick. But they needed one more guy. The move took too long, costing me extra money and hassle. It was a nearby move and 3 workers rather than 2 would've helped a lot. My grown son was even helping and it still took so long. I think they should've seen the job at arrival and called in more help. The guys were not the most professional. Crude language and smoking breaks with the butts left on the ground for me to clean up were my big peeves. They need to train their guys with a little etiquette. Price seemed real high, plus we bought the guys lunch and tipped well. Probably could've hired free-lancers for half the price.

01/30/2014

Linda W.

10/29/2013

Martha B.

Movers complied with required delivery date. They called and maintained contact before delivery. Workers were careful and courteous. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Moved household goods from Arizona to home in California.

09/18/2013

Jim F.

They provided great service and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving.

02/23/2013

Karen C.

I would recommend Folkestad for an in-state move, but nationally, they are connected to National Van Lines, and they were weeks late getting my stuff to me. They did compensate me, so that the move actually cost me little, but I did have two weeks of motel expenses, and six weeks of no furniture in my apt. It took more than two months to deliver my belongings.

Description of Work
Local (Folkestad) picked up my stuff on time, great movers, careful, quick. Put my stuff in storage at Folkestad site until National picked up. Was told my belonging would arrive in 3-14 days. I

12/31/2012

Nola B.

Overall, this moving company was very easy to work with. They made sure we understood everything and they took the time to tell us what to expect. We did check out this company and there were no problems to report. They are a family run business and I liked that about them. They took my things and then put it in a warehouse and then a National Van Lines Truck came and loaded my things and others. They let me know when the truck would arrive and it worked out nicely for me. I was the last person to be delivered to and everything was there. All of the workers were very nice and I felt they were professional. They knew I was a little nervous and soon I felt they knew what to do. The driver of the National Van Lines truck was awesome and I know he did a lot more extra things to help us. If you need a reliable company with prices that are very reasonable then Folkestad Moving is the place to call .

Description of Work
We needed to move me back to Oregon from Arizona. We had checked out several moving companies. Folkestad returned our call immediately and were very nice to talk to. Their price to move us was very reasonable. Since we had never used a moving company we had lots of questions and Jason was very good about helping us to understand how they compute the fees etc. Our moving experience was not as stressful as it could have been. I had to leave because of health issues and they were very aware of it and I felt they did extra things to accommodate my needs. Their moving team came in early and were very respectful and ready to work. They were so professional about packing things and wrapping up the furniture. We were able to leave early to start our trip back to Oregon because they had everything loaded so quickly. The date they gave us for our things to be delivered was right on time and we had been in close touch with the driver of the truck. The huge moving van came on time and it was amazing how well that worked out also. They put together the bed, tables, etc. when the truck was unloaded the driver made sure that we had everything and helped us put more stuff around. We were very impressed with this driver. .My things were in perfect condition and I will use them again if I have to move.

Soft Touch Movers LLC

At Soft Touch Moving our mission is simple, to make your move stress free. We're passionate about the details that ensure simple and efficient moves. Here are some of the unique things we do differently: - On Time Service. - Upfront Rates - No surprises. - Friendly Uniformed Movers - Attention to detail, from our trucks to our uniforms: spotless. - Stress Free - We meticulously plan and orchestrate your move. - Book days or months in advance. - Our movers are professionals who handle your possessions with care. - Going above and beyond is part of our job, so be ready to be WOWED!. - As professionals, safety always comes first

Offers by Soft Touch Movers LLC on Angi
    All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. Located in AZ, CA, OR and WA. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
    Yes call to schedule in home estimate.
    Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Local, long, distance and piano moving, packing, storage solutions & antiques packing.