Dick's Fix It LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2009

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges apply. Extra charge for after hours service. Dick's Fix It LLC, is a full service air conditioning and heating company. Specializing in repairs and full installations, we provide you with personalized service all the time. Our team is formed from the best in the business and has a record for offering the most dependable and timely service. No job is too big or small and 24 hour emergency service available and discount to first time customers and senior citizens may be available. Call today for the area's best!...

FFC Junk Removal & Light Demolition

FFC Junk Removal provides punctual and thorough professional commercial and residential junk removal services. You can depend on us to get your property cleaned efficiently. We also donate and recycle when possible. No matter the occasion, we will get every corner of the property cleaned and organized for you. So don't stress over cleaning after others or organizing your space. Our junk services are available the same day or the next day when possible. For more information about our services, contact us at FFC Junk Removal today.

Martin's All Floors Service LLC

Martin's All Floors Service has been in business since 2001. We are a "Family" owned and operated floor cleaning and polishing business. We pride ourselves on the importance of building and maintaining a more personal long lasting relationship with our customers. As a company and family we stand by the services we offer. Our goal is to earn you as our customer and build that lifelong relationship. We are a small company that does all of our own work. If you have Dirty Floors give our family a call. We look forward to doing business with you!

Chino Heating & Cooling Inc

Serving our community for over 38 years with Quality and Integrity, (5) five highly qualified Installer crews and (4) four Certified Service Technicians to give you peace of mind in your home. We are a family owned and operated business. We are going on our third generation and going strong.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
We were locked out of our vacation home because we had left the key for the deadbolt locks in Phoenix. The service man tried many keys and then was able to let us in through a door with no deadbolt lock but with a different key than we had. He was very patient and friendly during a difficult process.

Category locksmith

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I have used Dick's Fix it on multiple and will continue to do so whenever the need should arise. He is trustworthy, punctual, friendly and best of all, competent at what he does.

Category carpet cleaners

11/28/2011

He was unable to deal with the particular issue we had, but he was able to refer us to someone else. That person was very knowledgeable about that particular issue.

Description of Work
We had a computer stop working in our refrigerator.

Category appliance repair

04/12/2011

Called him/set up time for estimate on carpet cleaning; showed up at wrong time when I wasn't home. Never called back!

Description of Work
None.

Category carpet cleaners

03/07/2011

It went great! I am very happy with the results.

Description of Work
I had a leak in the main water pipe coming in from the water meter. I rented a small excavator on 3/4 in the hopes that once we got down to the pipe we would be able to do it ourselves---HA!! I joined Angies list the next morning-3/5 and found Dick's Fix -It being in Prescott Valley, makes emergency calls and is open from 8-5 daily! I called him, explained the problem and he was here about an hour later ready to take care of my problem, which he did in a professional manner. Before he left he said if I had a problem with the repair to call him right away and he would make it right, for free! I have water once again and the repair is doing it's job.He is the only one I will call in the future-absolutely.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Appliance repair, heating, cooling, plumbing & electrical work,Heating Unit Installations and Repairs, Air Conditioning System Installations and Repairs, Minor Electrical Work, Furnace Repairs and Installations, Appliance Repairs, Custom Duct Work, Service Upgrades, Boiler Installation and Repair, Filter Replacement, Water Heater Installation and Repair, HVAC Change Outs, Ventilation System Repair, Estimates, Cleaning & Maintenance, Inspections

Television & computer repair.

Check, MasterCard, Visa