AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INC

Arizona: Contractors
02/28/2023

3685 N Navajo Dr

Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

We are committed to raising the standards of quality, value and dependability in the garage door industry. We promise individual attention and great value for all of our customers. Licensed Bonded and Insured Since 2007 ....

garage doors (28)door installation (2)

02/06/2020

Mike and his son, Mike Jr., did a terrific job installing the new garage door opener, which I had previously purchased. MIke also included general servicing of the garage door, especially oiling moving parts. Mike took the time to explain patiently and carefully how to use the door opener. He answered all my questions and worked very efficiently. Mike gave me the best quote on my Angie's List job ...

Description of Work
Install Garage Door Opener

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

08/13/2019

It went well, they came, Concord and left. They corrected the problem quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Garage door would not open or close properly. It went well Garage door would not open or close properly. It would jam.

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

12/15/2018

The sensor was broken. He replaced it (part cost $75). In addition to this replacement, he programmed my car to be able to open the garage door. He also checked and serviced (oiled) the garage door system. He was great. Professional, honest, informative, straight foreword, personable. The service charge fee was fair and well worth it. I would recommend him and use him again.

Description of Work
The garage door would not always close with the remote.

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

10/08/2018

Perfect. Love the new opener. It was expensive (commercial model), but it sure works nice.

Description of Work
New Garage Door

Work Completed On 09/03/2018

07/17/2018

They were prompt & fixed the problem & checked the garage door for any other maintenance & made a reasonable recommendation at a reasonable price. Pleasant & professional. When budget allows, will call 4 additional maintenance.

Description of Work
Garage rollers off track

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

09/11/2017

Great! I got three bids and his was the best. A pleasure to work with; he even set me up with a professional painter to paint the door.

Description of Work
Installation of new garage door.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

08/26/2017

It went very well. Initially they thought they couldn't squeeze us into their schedule, but they did. The receptionist (co-owner) asked me to message her a picture of the springs and told me how much they would charge for parts and installation. I got another estimate, which was almost twice as high. ($95 service charge from Prescott) The installer was very professional and finished the work quick...

Description of Work
Replace garage door spring

Work Completed On 08/26/2017

08/05/2017

I was very impressed with the technician that came out he was very knowledgeable and professional the price was fair I couldn't be happier and would recommend them to any one.

Description of Work
I went to open,my garage door and it wouldnt open. I did not know at the time but my spring had broken.

Work Completed On 08/05/2017

05/12/2017

Called on Thursday afternoon, repairman said earliest he could fix was Friday (next day) and could be at my home between 8:30 and 9:00. gave me estimate over the phone for broken springs. He showed up on time, diagnosed and reapired door (not a broken spring), realigned the door and installed new rollers (old ones were worn out). 30 day warranty on labor if door needed any further work. Excellent ...

Description of Work
Garage door failed while closing, looked like it could be broken springs. one retract cord broken or loose.

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

05/02/2017

He fixed the issue with our door and tuned it up so it runs more smoothly.

Description of Work
Garage Door

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

we service and install all types and brands of garage doors and operators. Big or small we fix them all.Licensed Bonded and Insured Since 2007 .Over 20 years Experience .

Check, Visa, MasterCard