AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2010

3075 N Date Creek Dr

Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

We are committed to raising the standards of quality, value and dependability in the garage door industry. We promise individual attention and great value for all of our customers. Licensed Bonded and Insured Since 2007 .

02/06/2020

Don G.

Mike and his son, Mike Jr., did a terrific job installing the new garage door opener, which I had previously purchased. MIke also included general servicing of the garage door, especially oiling moving parts. Mike took the time to explain patiently and carefully how to use the door opener. He answered all my questions and worked very efficiently. Mike gave me the best quote on my Angie's List job inquiry for garage door installation, and I am very satisfied with his work and with his attention to detail. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing help with their garage door.

Description of Work
Install Garage Door Opener

08/13/2019

John P.

It went well, they came, Concord and left. They corrected the problem quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Garage door would not open or close properly. It went well Garage door would not open or close properly. It would jam.

12/15/2018

Brook P.

The sensor was broken. He replaced it (part cost $75). In addition to this replacement, he programmed my car to be able to open the garage door. He also checked and serviced (oiled) the garage door system. He was great. Professional, honest, informative, straight foreword, personable. The service charge fee was fair and well worth it. I would recommend him and use him again.

Description of Work
The garage door would not always close with the remote.

10/08/2018

Jay F.

Perfect. Love the new opener. It was expensive (commercial model), but it sure works nice.

Description of Work
New Garage Door

07/17/2018

Linda L.

They were prompt & fixed the problem & checked the garage door for any other maintenance & made a reasonable recommendation at a reasonable price. Pleasant & professional. When budget allows, will call 4 additional maintenance.

Description of Work
Garage rollers off track

09/11/2017

Betsy F.

Great! I got three bids and his was the best. A pleasure to work with; he even set me up with a professional painter to paint the door.

Description of Work
Installation of new garage door.

08/30/2017

Richard C.

Excellent as always!

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Category garage doors, doors

08/26/2017

Katherine H.

It went very well. Initially they thought they couldn't squeeze us into their schedule, but they did. The receptionist (co-owner) asked me to message her a picture of the springs and told me how much they would charge for parts and installation. I got another estimate, which was almost twice as high. ($95 service charge from Prescott) The installer was very professional and finished the work quickly.

Description of Work
Replace garage door spring

08/05/2017

Danielle R.

I was very impressed with the technician that came out he was very knowledgeable and professional the price was fair I couldn't be happier and would recommend them to any one.

Description of Work
I went to open,my garage door and it wouldnt open. I did not know at the time but my spring had broken.

05/12/2017

Bert M.

Called on Thursday afternoon, repairman said earliest he could fix was Friday (next day) and could be at my home between 8:30 and 9:00. gave me estimate over the phone for broken springs. He showed up on time, diagnosed and reapired door (not a broken spring), realigned the door and installed new rollers (old ones were worn out). 30 day warranty on labor if door needed any further work. Excellent and timely repair. Very courteous. Probably around an hour or so to fix. Cost less than the estimate.

Description of Work
Garage door failed while closing, looked like it could be broken springs. one retract cord broken or loose.

05/02/2017

DAVE C.

He fixed the issue with our door and tuned it up so it runs more smoothly.

Description of Work
Garage Door

03/21/2017

Charles P.

Things went very well. Mike showed up on time and had everything he needed to get the job done. He also replaced some other parts that weren't critical but would need to be taken care of in the near future. He also talked me out of replacing other things that he said didn't need to be done. The parts are old but are still in good condition. I respected him for that. Other people will just do it and take your money. He was also willing to work around the messy garage I have without complaining. I would definitely call him again if I have any other issues in the future.

Description of Work
Garage door spring broke.

11/17/2016

Elaine L.

Mike did an outstanding job. He was at my house on time, a couple of hours after the roll-up garage door spring broke. He put in new springs, put in new ball bearing wheels and realigned everything. I have never heard the garage door open and close so quietly since I bought this house.

Description of Work
Repair broken garage door

09/07/2016

MARK F.

AZ Garage Doors- N- More (928-379-3667) responded that they could fix it that following morning when we called (unlike others who wanted to charge double-time rates!) Lic ROC229529 Mike came to the rescue, the morning we called, friendly & smiling. He came in a professional-looking truck, and even got there a few minutes came early! Mike marked it as a eneral service call was fast & efficient, and obviously knew just what he was doing. His company doesn't have hidden charges, and he indicated that he remarked the following on his bell: -Cable was off -Lubed -Adjusted the spring -Inspected complete door system -Door in good condition after work

Description of Work
I clipped the garage door just before it cleared my car, which made it inoperable. Since the cable was hanging, I didn't know how to fix it. This review was our idea; he DID NOT solicit it as other companies ask for!!!

09/02/2016

William B.

Excellent job today. We had the door seals replaced and a tune up on two garage doors. Prompt, courteous, and efficient. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Needed to have tune up and door seals replaced on two garage doors.

05/18/2016

Maureen & John M.

05/02/2016

Michael D.

Mike was here 45 minutes after my phone call requesting service. Replaced the broken spring and adjusted the garage door struts where there was a sag and the door goes up and down much better than it has in the time I have lived here. Job done very quickly, professionally and explained what he had done and why. Would definitely recommend and use again if the need ever arises.

Description of Work
Repaired broken Garage door spring and serviced door

11/19/2015

jeff S.

I contacted Arizona Garage Doors n More and spoke to Mike to set up an appointment. We set up the appointment for earlier the next day but Mike then got delayed on another job. Rather than reschedule to different day, Mike came out late that afternoon and worked until way after dark. The grumpy main door was making some terrible screeching noises and after much time and effort Mike was able to fix it without incurring the cost of new parts. The other door had some wires that had become disconnected which Mike was able to repair. Both doors were serviced and now work like new! Great effort and price. Thanks, Mike!

Description of Work
Service garage doors

Category garage doors, doors

11/14/2015

Richard C.

Excellent. It was on Saturday late morning. My phone call was returned promptly and the mechanic was here within 5 minutes of the time he specified. He immediately saw what was wrong, explained why it happened and had it repaired and serviced within 45 minutes. Very professional and I would recommend this company to all.

Description of Work
Replaced broken garage door spring and adjusted and lubricated both garage doors.

10/24/2015

David D.

We knew what the problem was (broken spring), so we called around and AZ Garage Doors had a lower price than some, and they were available quite quickly, which helped as the garage door is quite heavy to lift manually. Mike came on time and as promised, and he replaced both the broken spring and the other one as it was also worn. He was professional, and he got our garage door opener to run more quietly as well, very nice. Time will tell, as with any service work, but we are confident that this repair will last and that Mike will stand behind his work.

Description of Work
The spring on our garage door opener broke. Mike replaced the spring and checked the opener for any other visible problems.

08/06/2015

Mario C.

It happened last year...I do remember it was done well....no problems since.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door opening/closing

07/26/2015

Sarah D.

I was desperate when my garage door wouldn't open on a very busy morning. I was unable to lift the door manually because both springs were broken. When I called AZ Garage Doors -N- More Inc. they said that they would be at my house in twenty minutes. I think the service person arrived even a little earlier. I called around 8:00 a.m. and the repair was completed by 9:15. The repair person was professional and worked quickly. He replaced the springs, oiled the whole mechanism, and checked the opener itself and said that while it was noisy, it was working fine. He didn't try to sell me any other services. He accepted my credit card and left. The springs have a life-time warranty. I was totally satisfied with this repair.

Description of Work
General service call and replaced two springs to repair the garage door opener system.

Thank You (Members name removed) for the nice words

04/27/2015

Jimmy B.

MyTech came 1 week early from scheduled date, He was prompt, courteous and job well done. And went well out his way and did cosmetic side garage door seal and used quality parts, original manufacturer part not the cheap stripping of the aftermarket from Home Depot and Ace Hardware Store.

Description of Work
Replace 16ft Weather Stripping for Garage Door and Garage Door Service with quality O.E.M parts

06/11/2014

Tom H.

Did a thorough lubrication of the door. Works like new. Mike was prompt, efficient, professional, and pleasant. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Garage door noisy and hanging up.

11/13/2013

Theresa G.

They were professional and excellent.

Description of Work
They painted my garage floor.

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    A Authentic Garage Door Service

We are open for business and we are taking every precaution necessary to be as safe as possible. A-Authentic is known as the best. It’s a reputation they worked hard to win. They’re a family owned company that has been serving the Valley of the Sun with expert garage door repair for over 15 years. They are expert at what they do and their expertise has won them the following accolades.

Offers by A Authentic Garage Door Service on Angi
    F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC

Licensed, Bonded & Insured! ROC#291513. When a door doesn’t function properly or is broken, it’s not just an inconvenience; it can represent the real threat of property loss. Call us 24/7 to handle all your door emergencies! We handle all types of doors, from residential garage doors and commercial overhead doors. We guarantee outstanding price, quality and service. F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC is a family owned company servicing the entire valley of the sun. Our installation, repair and maintenance services include, but are not limited to - Residential and Commercial Overhead Garage Doors. Custom built garage doors. One, two, and three car garages. Detached garages and attached garages. Need a new garage door for your home? We offer all the latest styles and features, we also offer broken spring repair and opener replacement. With F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC, you will get world class service at affordable prices. Call us today for more information and don't forget: Our Guarantee is "We Will Not Sell You What You Don't Need!". Additional DBA - F & J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC.

Offers by F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC on Angi

Arizona
    Arizona: Contractors
    02/28/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

we service and install all types and brands of garage doors and operators. Big or small we fix them all.Licensed Bonded and Insured Since 2007 .Over 20 years Experience .