Atkins Construction

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2013

General Contractor with 40 years experience in various areas of construction and home repair....

Century Painting LLC

For over 15 years, Century Painting, LLC has been a leader among Central Arizona painting contractors in painting fine homes and businesses. We have gained customer trust in the entire Prescott Quad City Area. There is no better way to gain your trust than to promise our "Excellence in Painting" philosophy. It's our job to make sure you are always pleased with our workmanship, and we guarantee it. We promise to: Take responsibility, Never question our customers, Care for your home or business and Always do the right thing. Full Service Painting Company. We run from 6 to 12 professional painters depending on the season. We have an office and warehouse with office staff to better serve our customers.

Lakeland Painting LLC

Customer satisfaction is my main priority; to meet or exceed your expectations is what I thrive for along with excellent customer interaction and response. My jobs I only use Dunn-Edwards paints, if you want the best results you need to use the best paints and it shows. Please take a second to consider my company for your future paint project. Veteran owned and operated company

Victor's Painting LLC

With over 15 years experience, as a contractor, I offer residential and commercial painting. We are an owner operated business. We offer interior, exterior, cabinets, garage floors, new construction and any other painting services needed. You can call for a free estimate with no obligation!

05/31/2014

Description of Work
Built steps and landing, misc carpentry and plumbing, new door installation. | |All work was done in a timely and professional manner. Very satisfied.

Category remodeling

11/12/2013

We ripped out our carpeting and he came out and installed tile through out the entire house. He is a licensed contractor/handyman and does all kinds of repairs. He is just awesome. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Flooring.

Category remodeling

01/30/2013

Our front steps were disintegrating along with a huge slab of cement which was spalling (as well as darned ugly) and which covered a good third of our front yard! In addition we had crumbling back steps with no railings. Ray broke up that large slab of concrete, which turned out to be a huge job as it was at least a foot thick in places and carted it away. Replaced and wiidened and our front steps...

Description of Work
Front and back entry

Category contractors

All types of new construction and home repair. Except cash ,checks and credit cards

Do not repair appliances