A Superior Plumbing Service Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

2055 W 400 N

Pima, AZ 85543

Additional email - wade@asuperiorplumbing.com....

08/02/2012

Curtis H.

Mr. Mosley gave me a bid and though I thought it was a tad high, I agreed to the price. Couldn't find a new tub that was anywhere near the old tub size (30 years old). Kept Mr. Mosely up-todate on my efforts to locate a replacement tub via phone calls and email. I ultimately selected - an Acrylic tub - slightly taller by 2 inches and a little wider by 2 inches. Length remained the same as the old tub. Tub arrived and I scheduled Mr. Mosely for the install two (2) weeks out. Called him the night before to confirm his arrival and mentioned that I was certain he already knew this but today's acrylic tubs need to sit in a Mortar Base as per the manufacture. I got a bad feeling when I mentioned this - told my wife we are going to have problems... Mr. Mosely showed up 90 minutes late the next day and by himself - which I thought strange. He asked that I remove the new tub from the box which I did. He brought in his tools. I asked how he was going to be able to install the new tub all by himself - told he he could get helpers if he needed them. In that he was late, the window estimator showed up and I had to get them started. Twenty minuts later I went to see if Mr. Mosely needed anything and noted his tools were gone. I walked the entire home - no Mr. Mosely. When outside and his truck was gone. Called him and his reply was - he had decided not to do my job and that was that. So here I was with a new tub in my family room and no one to install it. Went to Angies liist and found Randy Vore of Apple Plumbing. Though they were booked solid, Randy came over to the home in view of my situation, gave me an estimate and\said he and two (2) helpers would install it in the morning which they did. Beatiful job and excellent personal pride in doing a superior job. I would most definitely recommend Apple Plumbing and Randy Vore again, hands down. The purpose of this review however is assist anyone else looking to book A-Superior Plumbing - don't do it. I called the plumbing supply house that referred him and though I am not at all upset with their having refrred someone, I thought they needed to know. Hope this helps someone else from making the same mistake I did..

Description of Work
Wade Mosely owns A-Superior Plumbing. My fault but I did NOT get his name from Angie's List. He was referred by a local Plumbing Supply House as I was shopping for a new tub. I am remodeling and the old bathtub had to come out. I would most definitely recommend Apple Plumbing and Randy Vore again, hands down. The purpose of this review however is assist anyone else looking to book A-Superior Plumbing - don't do it. I called the plumbing supply house that referred him and though I am not at all upset with their having refrred someone, I thought they needed to know. Hope this helps someone else from making the same mistake I did..

Category plumbing

06/27/2010

George T.

Wade is a personable guy and a very capable plumber. His work was thorough, neat and well done. His charges were reasonable. I feel fortunate to have discovered him and plan to use his service again.

Description of Work
Removed inoperative gate valve on main water supply line, replaced with new ball valve. Removed corroded and seized washing machine hoses (required cutting them off) and replaced with new reinforced hoses.

Category plumbing

Check, PayPal
    Satisfaction

All general plumbing services, gas lines, and sewer repairs

Septic tanks