Wild Jungle Landscaping

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

5446 S 7th St

Phoenix, AZ 85040

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Monsoon season/storm tree 24/7 emergency response, we can have a crew within hours. With over 8 years experience landscaping and lawn care, Wild Jungle Landscaping is your industry expert in the Phoenix, AZ area. We pride ourselves on extreme professionalism, building great personal relationships with customers, and high attention to detail to all projects. Wild Jungle Landscaping guarantees 100% project satisfaction. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today! (602)-419-0486 **PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT OFFER SERVICES FOR CONCRETE BLOCK WORK...

tree service (18)lawn & landscaping (16)hardscaping (10)irrigation system (10)lawn care (9)stone & gravel (9)dog fencing (2)fence company (2)

10/26/2021

Best experience ever. Amadeus and the crew were better than I could have hoped for. They did an awesome job. Amadeus quoted me a price and that’s exactly what it was. He did exactly what he said, when he said he would. He kept me informed the entire time. Offered me valuable suggestions on what I wanted done. A complete professional company and trustworthy. I can’t say enough about these guys. The...

Description of Work
yard work, pavers & gravel

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! See you next month for a monthly maintenance 🙂

10/19/2021

It went from dirt with 5 tons of excess needed removed. He and his crew showed up on time and completed ahead of schedule. Everything was professional and perfect.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of backyard

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

Review for Wild Jungle Landscaping  - 5446 S 7th St, Phoenix, AZ - 39513472

Hope you enjoy it! Thanks

10/19/2021

these guys seemed qualified at first, then as the job went on I had to ask them to correct some "Mickey Mouse" PVC and drip line connections which they did. When I ask them to connect an existing PVC line to the new system the owner Amdeus wanted an extra $300 because he said he wasn't sure how hard it would be so I agreed.....it took les than 15 minutes to connect. My biggest complaint is they di...

Description of Work
install new lawn sprinklers

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

10/13/2021

Wild jungle took care of my yard after the pool company I hired originally ruined it!!! They went above and beyond to take care of everything I asked for and my back yard/front yard look better the all the yards in my neighborhood!!! I couldn’t be happier!! Any landscape needs I will only use them! To top it all off they are very reasonably priced and will only use top dollar items!!! Thank you gu...

Description of Work
Pavers install, planting, irrigation & gravel spread.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

10/04/2021

It went great! I worked with Amadeus, and he was responsive, quoted a fair price and the work was done within a week's time. I've already recommended them to several family and friends and would love to hire them again!

Description of Work
Front yard landscaping and driveway pavers

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

Review for Wild Jungle Landscaping  - 5446 S 7th St, Phoenix, AZ - 39496724

Thank you! We appreciate you here at Wild Jungle

09/25/2021

3 crews came and did an excellent work. Thanks.

Description of Work
palm tre trim & removal

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

Thanks, see you soon!

08/21/2021

Very happy with Wild Jungle landscaping. Besides very reasonably priced, they did a fantastic job, were very fast communicating, arrived early and cleaned up more than just the area worked on.

Description of Work
palm tree removal & palms trimmed.

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

Thank you!

07/22/2021

The Wild Jungle Team is very friendly and courteous. We were able to discuss the services to be done and the cost. They are open for negotiations and price is reasonable and the services is excellent. They did a great job and the yard front and back look they way I wanted it to be. Just like a good Hair cut, with style and clean. Thank you Guys ! See you again in 2 months for the maintainance.

Description of Work
tree removal, tree trimming, yard clean up, irrigation backflow valve replacement, etc.

Category irrigation systems,tree service

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed]! See you soon 🙂

06/10/2021

The team was very kind and quick to plant our tree. They shared best how-to care for our plant and recommended future services when the tree matures. They were able to provide a virtual estimate and gave us a reasonable price. I would recommend Amadeus and his team to others.

Description of Work
Plant Ficus Tree in Yard

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

06/03/2021

He came On Time and did an Amazing Job of Thinning the Mesquite to make it look Truly like a Focal Point rather than just a Tree. He and his team were professional and communicated with me every step of the way! Best Possible Results

Description of Work
tree thinning/trimming

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Landscaping, Landscaping Hardscaping and Paving, Irrigation Systems,Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Lawn Maintence

Cinder Block jobs