Wild Jungle Landscaping

Founded 2020

Monsoon season/storm tree 24/7 emergency response, we can have a crew within hours. With over 8 years experience landscaping and lawn care, Wild Jungle Landscaping is your industry expert in the Phoenix, AZ area. We pride ourselves on extreme professionalism, building great personal relationships

2022 Super Service Award

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

lawn & landscaping (39)irrigation system (28)tree service (22)hardscaping (18)lawn care (15)stone & gravel (14)dog fencing (2)fence company (2)carpet installation (1)

02/03/2023

Joseph N.

From the initial estimate to the planning and completion of the work we could not have asked for a better experience!

Description of Work
pavers & turf

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/03/2023

01/19/2023

Jeri H.

Great communication, positive people Good product and installation Transferable Warranty for work and product Easy payment

Description of Work
turf installation

Work Completed On 01/19/2023

11/12/2022

Quan L.

After you pay they just disappear. The tree they planted is dying after the first month. And what’s even better is that we didn’t ever approve their work is done since there’s a obvious breaking line on the artificial turf, we texted and called so many times for the last couple weeks, but no one ever responded again. We are so regretful that we hired them.

Description of Work
Front yard landscaping

Work Completed On 11/11/2022

10/29/2022

Shirley A.

Did not complete installation of pavers. The crew left a square not installed. And did complete the installation of sand between pavers. I have asked numerous times for this to be completed. I have paid a lot of money towards this project and I am sorely disappointed. Amadaius quotes to assemble a pergola. The crew showed up the first day to move the pergola to the backyard. Said he would be back the following Monday. He was a no show. No call. A total disappointment. Arraignments were made to to accommodate the installation. Total disappointment.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category carpet installation, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

10/26/2022

SIMON M.

very surprised to find any negative reviews about amadeus and his crew, although to be fair, there are only 7 one or two star reviews and 52 five star reviews. amadeus was prompt in responding and at our house several times during the length of the job to make sure the work was done properly. his crew was excellent. on time everyday and very thorough with their work. cleaned up spotlessly afterwards. they replaced the rocks in our patio, did some lighting work, installed pavers, and advised us on the care and replanting of our cactus garden. the paver work was exceptional. they extended our pavers area and when done you could not differentiate where the old pavers were and the new pavers began. absolutely excellent work in everything they did for us. very friendly and accommodating crew. can't recommend them highly enough. would use them again in a heartbeat. very satisfied.

Description of Work
replace rock area in our patio. install lighting. extend the pavers area in our patio.

Category landscaping

Thanks for hiring us [Member Name Removed]!

10/22/2022

Karly M.

From start to finish the work done was done on time and executed surpassing our expectations. Amadeus does a great job in communication and following through with the project that was completed on time. Thank you to Luis as well, the irrigation system and the plants he and his crew completed turned out great! I highly recommend Wild Jungle Landscape to anyone for their landscape needs!

Description of Work
New irrigation drip system, planting shrubbery

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/22/2022

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was a pleasure meeting you & your family!

10/19/2022

Michael S.

It took Angi to get them to fix their so called 100% satisfaction. More than two months to get the sprinklers fixed. Needed to buy my own chemicals to get rid of the nut grass. Sorry Amadeus but I wouldn’t have you pick up dog poop…

Description of Work
install sod and sprinklers.

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

09/15/2022

Monica D.

I never leave bad reviews, I love hiring small companies for many reasons but we had wild jungle out to quote us for installing artificial turf and tried to hire them. The owner said he would drop off turf samples and get us on the schedule within 5-7 day and then never showed up and will not respond to messages. Don’t waste your time.

Description of Work
Artificial turf installation

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

To be fair, you waited 3/4 days after I told you my schedule.. our schedule changes each day with new clients approving estimates right away we can easily get booked 2/3 weeks out. I did reach out, hope you got someone to install the turf! Appreciate your feedback I’ll do my best to get this fixed so it doesn’t happen again!

09/13/2022

Renee P.

Came out the same day and fixed the problem at an awesome price...excellent communication and I would definitely call them again!

Description of Work
Irrigation system leak

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

Thank you for your feed back! Call us anytime, we got you covered!

08/30/2022

Sharon P.

It went very well. They arrived at the time per agreement. They were very professional and helpful. They completed the required work and cleaned up completely. We will be hiring them again for other projects.

Description of Work
prep & gravel install / plant new palm trees / trim older tree

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 08/30/2022

Thank you for your feed back we appreciate you for hiring us! See you on the next one 👊🏽

08/23/2022

Tyler M.

Great communication with the job throughout booking to completion. Showed up on time, did the agreed upon work and cleanup well once completed. Great crew

Description of Work
maintenance/ irrigation repairs

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 08/23/2022

07/22/2022

Robert G.

Wild jungle did a great job. They came and gave us a estimate that day! They showed up on time everyday and kept me informed throughout the project. I would use them again with no hesitation.

Description of Work
New sprinkler system

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

Thank you very much for your kind words! Can’t wait to start the hardscaping project you have for us!

07/13/2022

Shirley A.

Amadeus and his crew did a spectacular job!!! I received an immediate response to my request for a quote. Amadeus was at my home the same day to give me a favorable quote. After accepting his quote his crew was here the next day to start the job. We had pavers installed and gravel to fill in the empty spots. They installed more efficient sprinkler heads. Added dirt to the grass area and reseeded. I would recommend The Wild Jungle Landscaping Team!!

Description of Work
paver install / irrigation repairs / spread gravel

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was very nice meeting you & your husband! Can’t wait to see the gazebo up!

07/04/2022

Ken P.

This is the company you want. On time, proficient, polite, hard working and saved us $1000.00 on our project. Looks great would call again for any work needed. A pleasure to do business with and they went beyond expectations.

Description of Work
spread gravel and yard leveling

Category landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 07/02/2022

The pleasure was ours! See you on the next project 👍🏽

06/17/2022

Kiera A.

I am converting my front area from grass to desert scape. It is a big project complete with plants, lights, irrigation, turf. The gentlemen from Wild Jungle took the time on the phone to discuss my project. Set an 8:00am appointment and i took off work to meet him. He never showed up or called. I finally called at 9:00 and he said he had a flat tire. I asked him why he didn’t call to say he was running late and he said he just didn’t but could come later.I am very disappointed because it looks like he does nice work. I’m not comfortable hiring someone who isn’t reliable. Hopefully this is a learning experience, since we all could benefit from a reminder to respect others time.

Description of Work
Landscape design

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

05/14/2022

Denise P.

I would definitely recommend Wild Jungle Landscaping. Crew was very nice. We had some miscommunication regarding watering once the sod was installed. Two days later I sent a picture to Amadeus to be sure we were doing it correctly. He gave me updated directions and things started to improve. Was impressed when he texted me a week after installation to see how it was doing. This tells me that they care about the job they do.

Description of Work
new SOD install

Work Completed On 05/21/2022

05/05/2022

Harvey E.

They did a fantastic job. They were done fast and the work was excellent. They understood the problems I had with a previous landscaper and did everything they could to help me out. I would definitely use them again

Description of Work
remove palms & spread gravel

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

04/13/2022

RAFFAELLA S.

They did a great job! My yard finally looks fantastic. They took care of everything including the sprinklers. They left the site clean and did not disturb the neighbors. I will definitely hire them again in the future. They even gave me the contact for a lawn service for the maintenance. Great job guys!

Description of Work
Sod replacement and gravel topper on fron and backyard

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

04/11/2022

Jackie M.

It went very well! I was contacted almost immediately after entering my request on late Saturday afternoon and they sent Luis out the next day. He was able to locate the link almost immediately and repaired it. He even checked out the rest of my drip system to ensure it was working properly. I was very pleased with the great service! I’ve already recommended them to other family members.

Description of Work
leak repair

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

03/16/2022

Erik M.

Amadeus and his guys did a wonderful job. They were very knowledgeable on how best to redo the sprinkler system and they educated me on the correct sprinkler heads to use and how it would save money on watering. They were very thorough and answered all of my questions. Great crew and great product. I have already referred them to a couple neighbors.

Description of Work
Complete redo of sprinkler system for landscaping (grass, shrubs, and trees).

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

Thank you for giving us the opportunity! It was a pleasure working with you, can’t wait to see the yard bloom this summer!

02/13/2022

Dylan M.

The team was awesome! They did an awesome job with installing Turf in our backyard. The project had a few adjustments and they were quick and flexible with the changes. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
backyard Turf Install

Work Completed On 01/28/2022

01/08/2022

Lovely ❤️ T.

They did a wonderful job and clean up very well after the job was done. I will refer them to all my friends and family

Description of Work
spread gravel & install pavers

Category landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel, hardscaping