We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Water Heaters Only, Inc Phoenix

Founded 1968 • With Angi since September 2004

3201 W Thomas Rd

Phoenix, AZ 85017

Water Heaters Only, Phoenix specializes in quick water heater repair and replacement. Including gas and electric residential units, commercial water heaters and some solar applications....

11/03/2019

Watty S.

When I went into my garage this morning water was all over the floor; the water heater was leaking. I turned the water supply off and immediately called Water Heaters Only, as I have used their services since 2009. I was told a technician would be contacting me. Trevor called me in the afternoon to let me know he was on his way. Trevor is a wonderful technician. He took time to explain and answer ALL my questions, Trevor was patient, knowledgeable, polite, friendly, and pleasant. When the installation was complete Trevor took time to show me different features of the new water heater and again, explained to me those things I questioned or didn't understand. I am totally happy with the service, and will definitely recommend Water Heaters Only and Trevor to my friends.

Description of Work
Water heater replaced

Category water heater repair

Fantastic, feedback, thank you! It was our pleasure to be of service once again. We truly appreciate your loyalty and confidence in our service to recommend us to others. Thanks so much!

06/07/2019

Gerald W.

I called in the morning and got a service person at my home around noon to give me a quote. His price looked good and he had the water heater on the truck for immediate installation. Trevor was very professional and informative. He gave straight forward answers to all my questions without being dismissive or judgemental. I liked his quote and had him do the work. He was very quick but careful in his installation. I am very satisfied with Trevor and Water Heaters Only and definitely would hire them again without hesitation. I added another 4 years to the 6 year warranty and the price was still better than the other places I called.

Description of Work
Remove and replace gas water heater

Category water heater repair

Thank you for choosing WHO to replace your water heater. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with Trevor, our competitive pricing and that you would hire us again!

12/03/2018

June D.

Excellent! Don was on time, explained the work, cost and answered my questions. He finished up as promised and left a clean work site. Great company to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category water heater repair

That's so nice of you to say, thank you. Don is an awesome technician and terrific guy! We're so glad that you're pleased with his work. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

10/17/2018

Robert T.

We called Water Heaters Only (WHO) on the day our heater gave out. The phone representative was very courteous and knowledgeable about their service, products, and price. After the call we did a little more research and then decided to schedule an appointment with WHO. The service technician called shortly before the appointment time to let us know he was running a little late (appreciated). "Dillon G." arrived and was very courteous. He asked about our situation and after reviewing the old installation, wrote up an estimate and walked us through it. It looked fine, and we asked Dillon to proceed. While he was installing, Dillon was friendly and open to answering our questions. Within an hour, he had replaced the old heater and the new heater was up and running. The work area was clean of any work debris and Dillon took the old heater away when he left. Totally happy with the experience!

Description of Work
New water heater

Category water heater repair

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback about our technician Dillon! We really appreciate you shopping around before choosing Water Heaters only, Inc. to replace you dead water heater.

10/08/2018

Steven L.

Heater heater was leaking. Called for service after noon and by 5:30pm installation of new tank was completed. Very happy with response and quality of work.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

We're so pleased that you felt our service was "A" rated. Thank you for the feedback and for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

08/20/2018

Bonnie S.

This company was very responsive. My water heater broken down and leaked all over my garage on a Saturday and Water Heaters Only came out on Sunday with a new water heater. The installer was very professional and courteous, installed in the new water heater in a very timely fashion.

Description of Work
New water heater installed

Category water heater repair

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time and thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

07/20/2018

Margaret T.

They were able to come the same afternoon I called. Trevor came and was most patient and helpful to answer all of my questions. He was able to replace our leaking water heater which caused quite a chaos in our laundry room. He was professional and polite. Very happy with his work.

Description of Work
Replace a leaking water heater

Category water heater repair

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time. We realize that everything has gone up is cost, but over our 50 years in the business we have tried to keep our prices very competitive. Some of our customers have told us that we are at least $100 less than our competition. Please also keep in mind that you now have our warranty services and 24/7 emergency call center should you need to speak to someone about your water heater. We stand behind our work so please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any related concerns.

05/05/2018

Joe S.

Santana, Joe 05/04/2018 Installer Don S. The reason I'm Givivg you guys 5 STARS is because your employee Don did a perfect JOB installing my new water heater, he left leaving a very satisfied customer Thank you so much Don! Your a great Plumber mechanic.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for your feedback. We feel the same way about our wonderful technician Don.

05/01/2018

Kenneth M.

I asked for an approximate price for installing a new heater and they gladly provided one. They offered to come out the same day, but we had a conflict and asked for a morning appointment for the next day. Don arrived about 1 hour into the 3 hour window. He was very personable and professional. He got right to work and finished about 1 1/2 hours later. The installation was very clean and carefully done. You can tell Don takes great pride in this work. I had an Angie's List coupon ($50 off) which he gladly accepted. I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome.

Description of Work
We had an 8 year old 50 gal. electric water heater that failed.

Category water heater repair

We're so glad that you were able to take advantage of our special Angie's coupon! Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

04/28/2018

Steve H.

Trevor installed a new water heater on 4/28/18. Was very professional and courteous. Job well done. Steve Hokr

Description of Work
New 50 gallon residential water heater

Category water heater repair

We truly appreciate your feedback about your experience with our company and wonderful technician. We were more than happy to provide you with "A" Rated service.

04/23/2018

Thomas G.

Called and set up an appointment with 3 hour window. Trevor contacted us 1 hour before he got here (on time) which was during the window. We received a bid which was close to what we were told on the phone earlier. Trevor replaced the water heater right then and was done quickly. Very courteous and professional. Good job all around. review by Tom Glover

Description of Work
Replacement of water heater

Category water heater repair

We're thrilled that you were pleased with our service. Thank you for your feedback and business. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

04/18/2018

Hugo K.

Triple AAA service all around from this company from my initial phone conversation with Tom to the completion of the job by Don. Yes, I "do" remember people's names when I'm impressed. I was pleasantly surprised to find out from Don when he got here that my cost was actually going to be a bit less that what I was expecting to pay. The entire job took just under 1 1/2 hours from start to finish. The quality of workmanship was "Excellent"... When the install was completed, the area around my new water heater was neat and clean. Better than it looked before my old heater gave out. Included in the cost of the job were: New fill valve (ball type), new inlet and outlet supply lines and a catch tray. I highly recommend this company. Thank you Don for doing a great job! And thank you "Water Heaters Only"

Description of Work
Replaced Leaking Water Heater

Category water heater repair

WOW, thank you! We really love to know that our customers also appreciate our fantastic technicians. Thank you for taking the time to provide your awesome feedback about our service.

03/30/2018

Abra A.

It was amazing that I could call at 9a, get a price, have someone come to my house by 11a, replace my water heater in an hour and charge me exactly what was quoted. Trevor E. was professional, efficient and courteous. I would do business with Water Heaters Only, Inc. again anytime and would be happy to refer this company to my friends and family.

Description of Work
New water heater

Category water heater repair

We're so glad that you are happy with our service and confident with our work to recommend us to others. We truly appreciate it and your wonderful feedback. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

03/22/2018

Todd K.

I had initially called Home Depot who turned the job over to Delta Mechanical. The plumber they sent looked at the water heater location & said the new one he brought was too large. He could not do the job. I paid $75 for the trip charge. I then called Water Heaters Only & described the situation. The advisor I spoke with thought they could do it & had one of their plumbers, Trevor, at my house at 8:00 AM the next day. Trevor had a 'can-do' attitude & got the job done with a water heater the same size that Home Depot had failed with. I was impressed with his attitude & professionalism.

Description of Work
Replace large water heater

Category water heater repair

Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc after first shopping around. It was our pleasure to provide you with "A" rated service.

03/13/2018

Anne R.

After calling Water Heaters Only, there was someone out to our house within 2 hours that same day. Don came and quickly determined that we needed a new water heater. He quoted us a very fair price and had the installation complete in less than a couple hours. He was very nice and professional! Very satisfied with the entire process!

Description of Work
New water heater installation

Category water heater repair

We were very happy to provide you with "A" Rated service. Should you have any questions about your new water heater please feel free to contact us any time 24/7. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

02/27/2018

Gary M.

Very well, from time of call until the technican showed up was less that 2 hrs.

Description of Work
replace gas water heater

Category water heater repair

We appreciate your taking the time to give us your valued feedback.

01/08/2018

Rose S.

Don did a great job replacing our waterheater on 1/08/2018. Answered all my questions and concerns. was very friendly. Jack Satterfield

Description of Work
WaterHeater was leaking

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for choosing eater Heaters Only, Inc. We appreciate your business and feedback.

01/03/2018

Ronald D.

Old water heater leaking onto garage floor. Checked out local costs for replacement. Called Water Heaters Only. They gave estimate over the phone of brand name heater and time frame in which heater could be replaced that day. Trevor arrived on time, changed out water heater, answered multiple questions. Got a demonstration of how to drain yearly. Quality of service was outstanding. Haven't had water heater long enough to evaluate its quality. I like that the company will answer questions and are available to provide future service if there is a problem.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

We're glad that you were pleased with our wonderful technician Trevor! Your feedback is very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time.

12/13/2017

Emory R.

Smooth as a gravy sandwich. From start to finish was only an hour; WHO techs also replaced the obsolete water shutoff valve with an up-to-date ball valve, changed out the aging flex pipes and had me up and running in a very short time. Good job Trevor and partner (sorry, don't recall his name!)

Description of Work
Replacement of old water heater (electric)

Category water heater repair

I've never had a gravy sandwich, but I'm so thrilled that your job went smoothly for you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your water heater replacement needs. We truly appreciate your business and wonderful feedback.

11/10/2017

Barbara N.

We called them at 7:00 pm and our water heater was replaced by 11:00 the next day. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced Water Heater

Category water heater repair

Thank you for your feedback and confidence in our service to hire us again. We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc..

10/16/2017

Rick F.

They came out the next morning and removed the old one, There was some water damage which had to be repaired and Trevor said he could come at anytime the next day to put in the new heater. The only time that would work for me was early morning, so he said no problem I'll be here at 6:00am. Sure enough he came at 6:00am and put in new heater, also a pan with drainage to the outside just in case it happened again.

Description of Work
Our hot water heater leaked all over the garage.

Category water heater repair

Trevor is an early riser, so I'm glad that worked out for you. Please remember that someone is always available to speak with any time 24/7 should you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

10/05/2017

John V.

Response time was fast and it was done under the time they estimated. Great!

Description of Work
Our old water heater sprang a leak. We used them long ago when it was put in. They came out, diagnosed the problem and had us a new water heater installed in under 2 hrs.

Category water heater repair

We were happy to quickly get you back in hot water again. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your water heater needs.

09/19/2017

JOHN G.

I have hot water again thanks to Water Heaters Only! Got home from work in the late afternoon, opened the garage door and was welcomed with a gush of water which had flooded the floor of my garage and a ton of wet boxes (mostly filled with junk). The water heater in the corner of my garage had busted and was spewing water like a gigantic fountain. After some research on Angie’s List, I found Water Heaters Only and was glad to find they had a coupon. That, coupled with the fact that water heaters is their specialty is what convinced me to give them a call the following morning. I was surprised that they could send Don over so soon and in about an hour and a half there he was with new water heater in tow. After removing the old unit, the new one was up in running in less than three hours. He would’ve been done earlier, but made some modifications that would make the water heater look and sit better in the corner of my garage. Thanks Don for your hard work and thanks Water Heaters Only for making me a happy and satisfied customer! I highly recommend their service!

Description of Work
Water heater replacement.

Category water heater repair

Thank you for your feedback! I'm so glad that Don was able to get you back in hot water quickly and to your complete satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

09/15/2017

James S.

I called after 6 pm on 9/14/17 and was able to get an appointment the next morning. Don called to let me know that he was on his way. He quoted me a fair price with some suggestions. Don was very professional, knowledgeable, talented, and extra friendly. Just over 2 hours for job completion. He completely cleaned up after the install. This was a GREAT experience. I will definitely Don & Water Heaters Only......Zero hassle.....Excellent service!

Description of Work
Replaced a failing water heater.

Category water heater repair

We're so pleased that you felt your experience with Don and our company was "A" rated. Thank you for your business and valued feedback.

09/12/2017

Albert Y.

Very well. The communication was great from the beginning to the end. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for you kind feedback!

MR. Gs PLUMBING LLC

My name is Gerardo mendoza I have been doing plumbing since 2013, I started doing only water treatment systems but was intrigued to keep learning. Moved to a full plumbing company where I was thought to completely come to a home and listen to a customer’s needs and give multiple options to tackle the issues, then take on the job on the spot. When COVID hit I started working on my own I can repipe a home sewer lines or fresh water lines Replace a water heater, water softener, kitchen faucet, sink, toilets I have the equipment to find and located leaks in the pipes

Cobra Rooter & Plumbing Service

Cobra Rooter and Plumbing has been servicing the valley since 1983. Our goals are to provide the very best customer sevice at a fair price. Our company has grown almost exclusivly from customer referrals. We have no gimmicks or sales tactics. We offer honest work for an honest dollar. Additional DBA - Cobra Rooter Service, Inc.

Bumble Bee Plumbing

Mention Angie's list and receive $50 off any Service* Financing now available! BumbleBee Plumbing, Inc. provides plumbing repair services in the Greater Phoenix Area and the entire West Valley. Our technicians are highly experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of plumbing installation and repair services. We help you fix all of your plumbing needs and provide same day emergency plumbing service. Call us immediately at 623-469-4665 for fast and affordable plumbing services.

Offers by Bumble Bee Plumbing on Angi

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    ROC 098331
    Arizona
    State of Arizona
    06/30/2020
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Available

Water Heater Repair | Water Heater Installation | Water Heater Replacement Gas and electric water heaters, thermostat replacement, gas line work, water piping to the water heater, thermocouple replacement. If you have no hot water, call and we will send our technician in a fully stocked van to fix your water heater problem.

General Plumbing