Vincent's Landscaping

Founded 2000 •

3619 N 60th Dr

Phoenix, AZ 85033

Complete Front and Backyard Landscaping Tree and Bush trimming, Grass mowing, Weed control, Rock installation, Sod installation, Trouble shooting water system, Installing and transplanting trees, Stump removals, Complete cleanups, Trash removals to waste field, New sprinkler system installs and service, demolition & concrete demolition, water leaks etc. At an economical price! We would love to do your service!!...

4.3

lawn & landscaping (8)lawn care (1)

09/02/2021

They made an appointment with me to get the job done and never showed up. They did not call me to let me know why or what happened. Very unprofessional and I do not recommend this company.

Description of Work
Remove Weeds

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

12/22/2020

I used their service weekly for 2 years and a half now. I was very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Landscaping.

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/18/2020

It was great. They were done when they said they'd be done. Everything was done in a timely manner. They did a great job. I liked the outcome of the work.

Description of Work
They did some works on my backyard, which they cut some grass, cleaned up weeds and put some plants in.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

12/18/2020

I have used Vincent’s landscaping for the last 9 year’s. We use their services at a commercial building. The company has been dependable and always ready when we have had emergency needs such as after storms. Vincent will get the job done and if their are any concerns they will be addressed right away. Our company also uses them at our second production facility in Mesa.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

12/15/2020

Vincent was great he did a awesome job on my yard looking beautiful would definitely hire again for upcoming projects on my property.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

03/12/2019

They completed everything I asked for and the end result was better then I envisioned. These guys are hard workers and got the job done prior to the deadline. Will definitely be using this company again!

Description of Work
I needed rock installation, sod patching, and front and backyard cleanup.

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

02/21/2019

They did a great job. I used them for 7 years. He take care it quickly and right. No problems with them.

Description of Work
They did landscaping, Walls, Painting and quite a few things.

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

02/21/2019

The overall experience was pretty good. I don't have any problems contacting them. Price was pretty fair and I don'y have any complaints.

Description of Work
They did a landscaping. Re do my yard. Put a new gravel, Trees, Shrubs and Sprinkler system.

Work Completed On 02/20/2018