Urban Forest Tree Care Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2009

Urban Forest Tree Care Inc is a Phoenix company that was founded in 2000 by the Griffin Family who has over 20 years experience in the Tree Care and Landscape Industries. The Urban Forest Tree Care team includes ISA certified arborists, OSHA 500 & 5001 certified trainers, ISA certified tree workers, certified spray techs and professional landscape designers. Our residential landscape division provides a personal and hands on approach with homeowners to create the yard of their dreams. Urban Forest Tree Care has a landscape showroom in our Phoenix offices where clients can choose and design their landscape. Then our team of professionals brings it to life. We strive to maintain a culture of continuing education, safety and personal growth. We are licensed with the Arizona Structural Pest Control (Lic8399) in B5-Turf and Ornamental & B3- right of way/weed. Our spray tech (QP Lic 8166) is well versed in the landscape industry, his certifications include Arizona certified landscape professional, master gardener and SmartScape. Our internal staff is an important support system to ensure customer satisfaction, quality control, and accuracy. All our internal personnel has been in the industry for many years, most of them with Urban Forest Tree Care. We are consistently rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau and have been the recipient of many awards. Urban Forest Tree Care Inc is licensed with the registrar of contractors, K-21 dual landscape & irrigation systems (ROC#261888)....

Ramon's Lawn Service

We do grass cutting, edging, blowing, tree & bush trim and removal, repair and installation of sprinklers system. What a makes us stand out about other Landscaping service we are reliable if we say we are going to do it we will do it we go above and beyond for our customer because at the end of the day seeing and hearing our customers happy is what fuels us to do even better at what we do.we are a small-family business my dad started this company in 1985 and now him and I are running the company and best we can, to get every job we can and do it to perfection. So if you are looking for an experience. Great rate company, great team great all out staff, a company & team that will go all out for you. Give us a call today we would love to help you out.

CYC Landscaping

Since 2001 CYC Landscaping has been servicing the Phoenix area. We are a small family owned and operated business that prides ourselves on our quality work and outstanding customer service. We understand that your landscape is a big investment, so we provide you with a low pressure approach to the process. CYC Landscaping is a full service landscape company, specializing in custom landscapes and remodels. We provide our clients with professionalism and expertise from initial contact to completion of your project. We will be in constant communication during your project updating you on the schedule and ensuring that you do not have any questions. At CYC Landscaping we take pride in our work, therefore we believe in educating our staff in all aspects of landscape design and installation. We are active members of APLD (Association of Professional Landscape Designers), ACLA (Arizona Landscape Contractors Association), and ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute). We also have a Master gardener and Certified Arborist on staff. Our award winning, professional designers will create a design that fits your needs, whether you are looking for a place to entertain or an area for your kids and pets to play. With one of the best warranties in the industry you can be sure that we will only use the highest quality materials and trained installers. Using the proper equipment and trained installers ensures that your job is done right the first time and allows us to finish your job in a timely manner. CYC Landscaping is licensed, Bonded and Insured. You can relax with a peace of mind knowing that you can trust CYC Landscaping to do a great job on your project.

MasterAZscapes LLC

MasterAZscapes LLC offers landscaping in Phoenix, AZ & surrounding areas to turn dreams into reality. We have over 16 years of experience in AZ doing landscaping, and we are the only landscaper you need. MasterAZscapes Building Masterpieces One Yard At A Time.

05/08/2017

Perfectly! Showed up on time, were extremely careful with trimming and pruning, cleaned up completely. They are professionals and don't waste time getting the job done correctly the first time! Really enjoyed working with them

Description of Work
Ficus trees trimmed and crowned, two orchid trees in courtyard pruned and cut back on private property. Also had them do significant work for our HOA on overgrown trees.

02/22/2017

They did great work, from the free estimate to the clean-up. All workers I had contact with were professional. I would recommend their company and also would use them again.

Description of Work
We had three pine trees trimmed and fertilized.

06/05/2014

Customer consideration that he extended to me was extra ordinary. His father came out too. He was just like his father. Very patient.

Description of Work
Tree Service - trim in the backyard.

06/27/2013

I am one of those people who truly cares about my trees and their long-term beauty and health. I don't want just anyone touching them (I've had some bad experiences with other so-called tree and quot;expertsand quot; in the Valley). So when it came to finding a top-notch arborial group to come out and get my trees up to par again after a year of massive growth, I looked around pretty thoroughly. I...

Description of Work
Hand pruning, thinning, and crown reduction of large overgrown Palo Brea and five medium-sized but very hairy Brazilian Pepper trees.

Category tree service

Thank you for the thorough review of your experience with Urban Forest Tree Care. We strive to deliver personalized service for our clients and their tree care needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

06/13/2013

I called to have them trim one of our trees that they had trimmed twice before. The person on the phone was very personable, took all my information and said she'd have someone call me. They never returned my calls. I used another service that I found on Angie's list - they called back within hours and completed the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
None performed.

Category tree service

Thank you for the feedback and we apologize for the lack of contact from our company. We are looking into the issue to further improve our response to our clients requests for services.

Trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, staking & cabling, storm damage, treatment of sick trees, deep root fertilization, preventative maintenance, landscape design, landscape installation, turf, pavers, water features, planting, irrigation systems, weed control & diagnosis.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check