Urban Desert Pest Control

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2016

5020 West Yearling

Phoenix, AZ 85083

We are a family owned business with experience in protecting commercial and residential properties from unwanted pests since 1998. At Urban Desert Pest Control our customers are always our first priority. All of our products are top quality, effective against scorpions and safe for pets. Our goal is to earn customer loyalty at every service with detailed, top-of-the line pest control that gets results. For this reason, there are no contracts! Whether it’s; monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly or once a year, our customers receive service at the frequency they choose. Another bonus of doing business with Urban Desert Pest is our affordable and refreshingly simple pricing. There are no gimmicks or extra costs hidden in “start up” or “initial service” fees. Our customers pay the same price for the initial service and every service thereafter. With over 20 years of industry experience we are confident that your interactions with Urban Desert Pest will surpass expectations and, most importantly, get incredible results. We look forward to protecting your home, family and business....

03/29/2022

Dylan B.

Horrible experience. I paid $1200 for them to get rid of rats/mice in my attic. They caught one rat in my garage and took the traps away, I called them because I still heard them in the attic. They came back out for another week or so and then proceeded to tell me it was “pigeons” walking my on my roof and it was echoing through the ceiling. Mind you, I can hurry the mice scurrying perfectly clear over 2 fans, tv, phone and it’s always at night time.

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

I was just notified of this review. We don’t want anyone to have this type of experience. Please give me a moment to research your account and expect to be contacted today.

08/19/2020

Gordon H.

Technician arrived on time, discussed our needs, and got to work. We chose to have him treat exterior areas only. He said that if we had any issues with critters inside, we could call and have a technician come back to treat the interior for no additional charge. So far, so good. We’ve seen dead bugs outside and only one inside.

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

Thank you for the great review! We definitely want to keep each experience A rated. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to be the best pest Control company in Phoenix.

05/12/2020

Jeanne W.

Tino and Matt were very professional, listened to our concerns, were punctual and did the work in a timely fashion. Overall great job.

Description of Work
termite eradication

Category pest control,animal removal

11/05/2019

JEFF W.

These people are the best. Jose Rodriquez is professional, polite, helpful, prompt, and really knows his stuff.

Description of Work
Regular pest control outdoor treatment

08/27/2018

Jean F.

Jose was prompt, courteous and very thorough. Offered good suggestions to help prevent "home invasion" of critters.

Description of Work
Pest control maintenance

08/09/2018

Dave E.

When over the last couple years we’d see the occasional rat run across our back yard wall, we didn’t think much of it. Then, when we noticed rat feces in the yard, urine on the AC slab, and the critters in our trees, we knew the problem could only get worse. Out of loyalty, we first tried a pest control service that treated our house for termites. However, it was quickly evident they were out of their depth for rat treatment and prevention. So we contacted Urban Desert Pest Control. It was the best decision we could have made. Chad inspected our home and yard, offered a lot of good information about rat behavior and even debunked some common myths. To say he is an “expert” is an understatement. Fortunately, he saw no indication they’d gotten into the attic, but we didn’t want to chance it, so we opted for a couple bait stations in the back yard and to have the house sealed. A week later, Chat inspected the bait stations and showed me that the rats had nearly cleaned them out! Often times, even the smallest signs portend a larger infestation. Sadly, as with termites, rats are a way of life for many neighborhoods, but we have peace of mind knowing they’re not getting in our attic any time soon and that Urban Desert has got it covered. A few hundred dollars of prevention is more than worth the thousands of dollars in damage a rat infestation may cause! In fact, we were so pleased we had Urban Desert perform a general service to deal with ants in our yard and in the house. (To date, pest control has been DIY) Jack, who treated our house, was super courteous, diligent and thorough. From our experience, the folks at Urban Desert clearly take pride in their work and care about their customers. They offer no high pressure sales gimmicks or vague promises, just great information and great service. Whatever “secret sauce” they’ve developed for excellence, they ought to bottle and sell it. Their stellar reputation is well deserved!

Description of Work
Rat Prevention and Control; General Pest Control

05/26/2018

Gregory J.

much better then expected, professionally and personally and cost was very reasonably.

Description of Work
exterminator

Category pest control

Thank you for the review. We always try to not just meet expectations but to exceed them. Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend and we look forward to taking care of you in the future.

05/19/2018

Vivian D.

We had another company come out but could not help us. We called Urban Desert and Jose came out, he was very professional and very knowledgeable he reassured me that he could take care of us, he went through the house with me by his side explaining what he was going to do for us. Jose was very kind and patience with me I was so discouraged by now. so he sprayed inside and out, and explained how long I should see results. He also told me if I see anything or need more help he assured me they would be right out, he left me with confidence that I could count on Urban. We are very happy and thankful for their service. We will have them come out once a month.

Description of Work
Had a pest problem.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review. Because we do not require contracts it really matters that all of our customers have a great experience with the results they were looking for. And we are so happy to hear you plan to use our company in the future. We won’t let you down. Thanks again and looking forward to keeping you bug free. Thanks Brad

04/08/2018

Kyle K.

Best pest control company in the valley by far!! Great customer service, very punctual, excellent pricing. Will be definitely using them again. This company has a great team who explain and dedicate their time to advice you and show you the way to protect your home. Thanks Urban Desert!!

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

Thank you so much for take my the time to give us a review. I love hearing “best in the Valley”. We really do try in every way to take great care all of our customers. We would love to be your pest company every time you are in need. Thanks again Brad

03/21/2018

Alexia J.

Great! Have used Urban Pest many times and always a had a great outcome. Locally owned and very professional!

Description of Work
Spray for bugs

Category pest control

Thanks for mentioning locally owned. To me it is a big deal we are in the area and know what to deal with in PHX. Thanks again for the review and hope to be your bug company for ever. Thanks again Brad

Bulwark Exterminating-Mesa

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours.

AZ Snake Proofing LLC

We can keep your home free of all bugs and pests with one treatment every 90 days of our 100% eco-friendly products. that is made from a food grade materials. We do not use any chemicals; our treatments are safe for kids and pets. Go to: www.azsnakeproofing.com/scorpion. to Schedule your service through the website. Please text us only if you have a question. All our prices and information is there on our website,

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi