Turn It On Electric

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2022

1745 W Deer Valley Rd #110

Phoenix, AZ 85027

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Phoenix area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Phoenix electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Phoenix and surrounding cities....

Resposiveness

electrician (33)ceiling fan installation (9)lighting (6)home security systems (7)

04/03/2021

I couldn’t be more happy. Junior came out to review the work and gave a detailed idea of the scope. They got me on the schedule right away. Bob and Richard were just as nice to deal with. Very friendly and knowledgeable. They did a great cleanup job as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Under cabinet lights and patio can lights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2021

03/15/2021

Everything went well and the contractor installing my solar electric hot water system appreciated how the electrical was done for him to connect to. Follow up was excellent (I found a missed ceiling penetration which needed fire blocking).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New service panel, riser, and total house rewire.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

02/22/2021

I live in a older park model with odd electric and there were difficulties in hooking up the fan. The two people who came out kept at it and stayed calm and cool and kept me informed of what they were doing. On time, cleaned up nicely. Very good price. Recommend highly. The one low mark i gave was that once I got the estimate, also from a very professional person, no one got back to me after two p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update to an outlet,worked on. Breaker box, moved a electric line, and hooked up stove hood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

01/31/2021

TIO Electric did a fantastic job of mounting and hardwiring 2 reading lights in my spare bedroom. Brandon and Shaun were professional, cheerful and super tolerant of my curious cat that was bugging them while they worked. I appreciate that there was minimal wall damage to do the hardwiring and the clean up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bedroom reading lights hard wired

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

Photo for Turn It On Electric - 1745 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ - 39166704

01/04/2021

Great! They kept me posted about everything they were doing; removed outdated wiring, brought room up to code. Friendly, professional electricians, cleaned up after themselves. As a pensioner, I was a bit surprised at the price but it is in line with work performed. They worked about 4-5 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewired storage room in older home.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

11/25/2020

Excellent professionals. Very much leased with their work. Would confidently recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LED lights and rehang chandelier

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

10/26/2020

The technicians were excellent! I will hire them again in a heartbeat. They went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewire my entertainment center.

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

10/23/2020

Excellent The gentlmen was Polite Cleaned after his self jut did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hanging of {3) Fans

CATEGORY ceiling fans

COST $827.3

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

07/16/2020

The installations were completed much sooner than expected. Everything is working great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fan installations

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

06/25/2020

The repairman explained the problem and showed me what he found and told me what he was going to do to fix the problem and he did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an electrical outlet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!!

Appliance circuits, circuit breakers & fuses, ceiling fan installation & maintenance, code corrections, data/ communication lines, dedicated computer circuits, electric water heaters, exhaust fans, fluorescent lighting, ground fault interrupt circuits, generator transfer switch installation, hot tubs & spas, LED lighting, lighting design & maintenance, motors, outlets & circuits, security/ landscape lighting, panel upgrades, smoke detectors, surge protector, transformers, etc. We also offer a 10% military, first responder, and veterans discount.

Don't see your need on our list of services? We do not provide generator repair and only install new generators. Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check