Treetime Design

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

18033 N 41st St

Phoenix, AZ 85032

Treetime Design, LLC is a customer service oriented full service tree care company. We perform quality work at competitive prices. Call us today for your Free Estimate....

11/05/2018

Irma V.

I was impressed with Bill Weatherill and his company. I started out calling the companies that had an A rating and loads of reviews, but I was told it would be 6 to 7 weeks before the work could be done. I then called smaller companies, also with A ratings and I am so glad I did. Bill was the only company in that category that returned my call. He also provided prompt (same week) and great service. I needed 5 gigantic ficus trees trimmed and shaped; 2 out-of-control olive trees trimmed and shaped ; 2 out-of-control bougainvillea bushes that desperately needed trimming; and an acacia tree that needed some attention. Not only did they do a great job, but the cleaned up everything and left beautifully shaped trees to be admired. Try them, you'll be happy you did.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

06/29/2016

James B.

Bill and his crew did a very good job on removing a large palm tree. He easily accommodated a last minute request change from trimming to removing the tree. He was flexible to take a small job without a high minimum cost requirement compared to other tree services. They were quick, efficient, and clean.

Description of Work
Remove palm tree & grind stump

08/12/2013

Sharon M S.

Tree Time Design is fabulous. I hope other people call them...I believe they'll be very pleased with the outcome. Bill seriously know what he's doing! Thanks Angie!

Description of Work
The owner of Tree Time Design came to my house within 45 minutes of my call to him. He had a 3 man crew and removed our two 20 foot Mexican Palm Trees in less than 1 hour. We did not want the trees anymore because of the high cost of their maintenance. Bill, the owner, was professional and very nice to work with. The two huge trees were cut down below the rock line and did not need stump grinding, all precautions were taken to assure no cracked concrete or damage to other plants in the yard. These guys were really great and had everything removed and the yard blown out so you would never even know those trees were ever there. Wow!

11/19/2012

Cyd R.

Bill was very responsive to my first contact and soon came out to see the property. A few days later there was an estimate in my inbox, as I'd requested (I knew I might not be home when he came out). I called to schedule the work, but he wasn't sure what day they'd be able to come, being unsure how long their scheduled work would take. He said it might be Friday, but no later than Monday, and that he'd get back to me. I didn't check my email on Wednesday, so I was surprised when I got up Thursday morning that they'd already started work in my yard. Bill had emailed me that they'd be able to come out sooner than expected, but I never saw the email. They worked quickly and carefully, and piled the debris up at the curb (I'd told Bill we'd have City bulk trash pickup soon). Because they had to drive the crane onto the lawn (soft from irrigation) to reach some of the trees, ruts were made in the wet earth. They carefully flattened all the ruts until there was no sign that there had ever been any. They also raked up all the small debris and took that to the curb. My front yard looked great. They were unable to grind the stump down that day, so Bill said they'd come back and take care of it. He emailed me a receipt for my payment, which included the stump grinding. They did come back and ground down not only the palm stump, but two others nearby for no additional charge. They were careful to sweep all the sawdust onto a tarp and haul it away. Once again they left my yard neat and clean. During both visits Bill and his crew were friendly and professional, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Description of Work
I have 11 very tall fan palms in the front yard of my duplex. They hadn't been trimmed in two years, so there were lots of dead fronds and debris hanging from all of them. I also had a small (8' or so) palm in the corner of the back yard to be removed, and the stump ground down.

11/12/2012

Janet E.

The owner was personable, came to do an esitmate and on the appointed day completed the project in about three hours. The trees looked so much nicer.

Description of Work
Two large palo verde trees were trimmed and thinned - hadn't been in at least two years and an ornamental lemon was reshaped - all clean up was done and hauled away.

08/09/2012

Missy S.

The cleanup was excellent. They moved my tent trailer and patio furniture to ensure there would no damage. I thought that was nice.

Description of Work
I hired this company to trim 7 palm trees. They also skinned the trees (remove extra debree at the the top)

01/30/2012

DUANN M.

Bill did a great job. The Australian Bottle Tree was huge and he managed to remove and discard it without damaging the house or anything else. He removed 2 small palm trees, ground 5 stumps including the one for the Bottle Tree, and also pulled some little shrub stumps in the front and back yards. He seemed very knowledgeable and pleasant, and I would hire him again. I got 3 estimates, and he was the middle one in price but he was much more professional than the lowest bidder. I wanted someone who was licensed and bonded to remove such a large tree. I will call him when my new trees need trimming, because he is an arborist and I would trust him to trim them properly.

Description of Work
Removed very old, very large bottle tree from front yard. Removed several dead/dying small palm trees from front and back yards. Ground 5 stumps to about 4 inches or more below grade.

08/11/2011

Missy S.

I had a little bit of trouble nailing down a date for the work to be done, but otherwise, the work was superb! Bill (the owner) and two workers showed up at 5:30am and were done by 7:30am. The trees were done beautifully, and the cleanup was excellent. Bill is very personable and professional. He listened to and acted upon my concerns. I certainly recommend him!

Description of Work
7 large palm trees were skinned and trimmed.

07/21/2010

Diane P.

We have four, 3-story tall fan palms and two queen palms that had not been maintained in 4 years. Bill of Treetime Design literally spent all day shaving and trimming the fan palms, trimming and fertilizing the queen palms on an extremely hot day - he did an EXCELLENT job. Cleaned up everything in my yard as well as two of my neighbor's yards and hauled a truckload of palm shavings away. I highly recommend Treetime Design.

Description of Work
Palm tree trimming, shaving and fertilizing

JMP LANDSCAPING LLC

I been in the Business for more them 10 yrs. I been doing Tree Trimming in my business for other companies and a sub-contractor. i do Commercial or Residential jobs. I'm fully insure. So I'm so excite to start growing. so I decide to expand my company. please feel free to contact us with any questions. Thank you

Elite Tree Service

Our mission is to help your lawn and ornamentals grow strong and healthy through proper trimming, pruning, diagnosis and treatment. You can expect a fair and accurate estimate everytime you meet with one of our certified arborists. Our certified tree workers and irrigation technicians are committed to completing every job to your satisfaction with a focus on safety and a fanatical attention to detail. Tree Pros is bonded and insured and for the last 12 years, servicing thousands of customers, we have operated without any claims filed against us. Our certified sales team and service crews are involved in ongoing training to ensure that their knowledge and certifications are current. We built our business model around maintaining viable long-term relationships. Our rates are determined on the basis of performing a job safely and efficiently. Not only are we concerned about the health ad aesthetic of your trees and shrubs, but we are committed to safeguarding your property from accidental damage, especially in the case of large removals and trimming jobs. Quality is much more than having experienced personnel work on your trees. It’s an entire experience. It starts with professional quoting, accurate scheduling and communication, respect for your property, customer support and standing behind our work with a written guarantee.

Chip Off The Old Block

Chip Off The Old Block is a local Phoenix tree service company that has been with the valley since 2009 .We have Certified Arborist on site everyday and experienced workers that have been in trees for anywhere between 5-15 years or more. Our office staff keep a very professional atmosphere and are always happy to set an appointment, take a payment or simply help our clients get a better understanding of how we operate. Call us and find this out for yourself! Our main office number is 623-516-9900

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Tree Pruning, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Palm Tree Removal, Palm Tree Trimming, Tree Trimming, Tree Shaping, Bush Shaping, Yard Clean Up

Lawn Mowing, Lawn Maintenance, Tree Planting, Tree Transplanting, Irrigation Installation.