Trees For Needs

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2011

1540 W Happy Valley Rd Suite E

Phoenix, AZ 85085

Why choose Trees For Needs as your trusted tree care company? Our customers want professionals that know tree care and insist on someone they can trust with what most likely is the largest investment in their landscape. Our tree workers are more than tree workers. They are professional arborists with exceptional workmanship; trained, knowledgeable, and experienced. Arborists that apply the skill and judgment needed to accomplish your specific goals, whether it’s structure pruning a newly planted mesquite, or the largest removal. And our office staff is real nice too....

12/13/2021

Lynne C.

Very well. They are punctual and professional from Andy who gave us the estimate and answered all our questions, to Melvin and his crew who did the latest trimming in our yard. I did not get the name of the crew head who was here first. Punctual, professional, knowledgeable and they explain everything they will be doing. Would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Tree trimming and reshaping. Treatment for borers.

10/29/2021

Mark E.

Melvin and his crew were professional and worked quickly. They did a fantastic job!

Description of Work
Trimming and thinning of five trees

07/22/2021

Jennifer B.

I have used Trees for Needs for a few years to keep my trees healthy. They always do a great job. They take pride in their work. I've personally met with the owner, Carl, and Andy. Both are great to work with.

Description of Work
Large tree trimming and removal; tree feeding

05/25/2021

Lynn B.

I've hired Trees for Needs twice and both times have been completely satisfied. The crew arrived promptly and asked questions before starting work to be sure they were clear on exactly what I wanted. Josue, who trimmed the very tall pine trees with branches crossing over the property line, could not have done better--great job! All debris was cleaned up. The crew was friendly and professional. Would definitely hire again and also recommend.

Description of Work
Prune Texas Ebony tree and pine trees

04/05/2021

Martha M.

I highly recommend Trees for Needs. Everyone from the Arborists, to the office staff, to the crew provide excellent customer care and professionalism. Great value for the price. The crew did 2 major day long jobs on my property and I couldn't be more pleased with what they did and they also do an excellent job and cleaning up and being sure that I as their customer am pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Tree trimming, tree removal and clearing 20+ years of growth from 2 palm trees.

02/14/2021

Anese S.

I tried two other tree services before finding Trees for Needs. They did the best job of trimming and shaping my trees. All of the staff have been very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Trimming of Olive and Ash Trees

02/11/2021

Sara B.

Trees for Needs has a sister company that did all my landscaping needs. Call them because they are really thorough and do excellent work.

Description of Work
Trimming, bush removal, New plantings, irrigation repairs

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

02/10/2021

Susan A.

Perfectly. This is the third time I have had Trees for Needs prune my trees. I love my trees, and they have great to deal with. They check with me to see if I need service, they arrive when they say they will, answer all my questions, clean everything up, and their charges are reasonable. I have been very happy with this company.

Description of Work
Seasonal tree trimming

01/29/2021

Brad S.

Trees for Needs was very friendly, professional and prompt from the initial estimate through the tree trimming and follow-up. They were very well organized, called me to schedule the service, called to reschedule when rain and wind prevented the service to be performed. I was very impressed with how responsive they were and the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

01/29/2021

Claudia G.

It was a radical cut but Jose and his team went right at it and finished in no time and cleaned up all the mess. We used Trees for Needs in 2019 to trim our Chinese Elm which was also huge and needed shaping and thinning. It was ugly when first cut but is beautiful now. I would recommend Trees for Needs to everyone.

Description of Work
Trim my Ficus tree so it fit better between houses.

Marcos Crystal Clear Maintenance Services

Marcos Crystal Clear Maintenance Services, in Phoenix, Arizona, is the area's premier cleaning and maintenance company serving Phoenix, Maricopa and surrounding areas. We specialize in residential and commercial property maintenance, cleaning services and flooring. For more information, contact Marcos Crystal Clear Maintenance Services in Phoenix.

Offers by Marcos Crystal Clear Maintenance Services on Angi
    MasterAZscapes LLC

MasterAZscapes LLC offers landscaping in Phoenix, AZ & surrounding areas to turn dreams into reality. We have over 16 years of experience in AZ doing landscaping, and we are the only landscaper you need. MasterAZscapes Building Masterpieces One Yard At A Time.

Top gardeners llc

We are Top Gardeners LLC. We've been in business for 20 years serving the area. We provide excellent landscaping services and we're happy to help you in any of your lawn care needs. We offer landscaping and more!

Certified Applicator
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential & Commercial, Tree Pruning, Tree Removals, Fertilization, Citrus, Stump Grinding, Queen Palm Care, Risk Assessment, Diagnosis, Consultation

ask for details