Trees For Needs

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2011

Certified Applicator

1540 W Happy Valley Rd Suite E

Phoenix, AZ 85085

Why choose Trees For Needs as your trusted tree care company? Our customers want professionals that know tree care and insist on someone they can trust with what most likely is the largest investment in their landscape. Our tree workers are more than tree workers. They are professional arborists with exceptional workmanship; trained, knowledgeable, and experienced. Arborists that apply the skill and judgment needed to accomplish your specific goals, whether it’s structure pruning a newly planted mesquite, or the largest removal. And our office staff is real nice too....

tree service (211)lawn & landscaping (8)lawn care (2)leaf removal (1)

07/22/2021

I have used Trees for Needs for a few years to keep my trees healthy. They always do a great job. They take pride in their work. I've personally met with the owner, Carl, and Andy. Both are great to work with.

Description of Work
Large tree trimming and removal; tree feeding

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

05/25/2021

I've hired Trees for Needs twice and both times have been completely satisfied. The crew arrived promptly and asked questions before starting work to be sure they were clear on exactly what I wanted. Josue, who trimmed the very tall pine trees with branches crossing over the property line, could not have done better--great job! All debris was cleaned up. The crew was friendly and professional. Wou...

Description of Work
Prune Texas Ebony tree and pine trees

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

04/05/2021

I highly recommend Trees for Needs. Everyone from the Arborists, to the office staff, to the crew provide excellent customer care and professionalism. Great value for the price. The crew did 2 major day long jobs on my property and I couldn't be more pleased with what they did and they also do an excellent job and cleaning up and being sure that I as their customer am pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Tree trimming, tree removal and clearing 20+ years of growth from 2 palm trees.

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

02/14/2021

I tried two other tree services before finding Trees for Needs. They did the best job of trimming and shaping my trees. All of the staff have been very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Trimming of Olive and Ash Trees

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

02/10/2021

Perfectly. This is the third time I have had Trees for Needs prune my trees. I love my trees, and they have great to deal with. They check with me to see if I need service, they arrive when they say they will, answer all my questions, clean everything up, and their charges are reasonable. I have been very happy with this company.

Description of Work
Seasonal tree trimming

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

01/29/2021

Trees for Needs was very friendly, professional and prompt from the initial estimate through the tree trimming and follow-up. They were very well organized, called me to schedule the service, called to reschedule when rain and wind prevented the service to be performed. I was very impressed with how responsive they were and the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

01/29/2021

It was a radical cut but Jose and his team went right at it and finished in no time and cleaned up all the mess. We used Trees for Needs in 2019 to trim our Chinese Elm which was also huge and needed shaping and thinning. It was ugly when first cut but is beautiful now. I would recommend Trees for Needs to everyone.

Description of Work
Trim my Ficus tree so it fit better between houses.

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

01/21/2021

Polite efficient workers. Explained work they were going to do and had me check when work was done. Did a terrific job with cleanup. Left yarn cleaner than they found it. Company called me next day to see if I was satisfied with work.

Description of Work
4 large mesquite trees pruned.

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

01/04/2021

excellent----on time, on budget, great cleanup. Pleasant workers !!

Description of Work
removed 2 dead Queen Palms, skinned 3 fan palms, fed 3 citrus trees

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/21/2020

Great experience! The arborist was knowledgeable and the crew did a great job on the trees and the cleanup afterwards. Everyone we dealt with was very pleasant, professional and timely. Would not hesitate to recommend Trees For Needs to family and friends!

Description of Work
Pruning of trees

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Residential & Commercial, Tree Pruning, Tree Removals, Fertilization, Citrus, Stump Grinding, Queen Palm Care, Risk Assessment, Diagnosis, Consultation

ask for details