SunHarvest Solar

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2010

Licensed/Bonded/Insured installer. We specialize in solar design, installation and offer FREE in home energy consultations. We design, sell, and install the systems. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority....

Element Energy

Luminous Energy

Hello there! My name is Rolando. I am considered the youngest sales representative and manager in the state of Arizona for solar! We have been around for over 10+ years making our company very experienced in the solar field. We will take care of your solar needs as your time is valuable to us! If you need any assistance immediately, please call 520-603-1524 as we respond quite quickly. As always have a very sunny day!

On Point Solar Power

At On Point Solar Power, we make it easy to start saving immediately by making the switch to solar power! Our team of professional solar techs will comfortably and safely walk you through the easy steps of going solar. Reach out today for a no cost estimate on what you can expect to save!

Offers by On Point Solar Power on Angi

02/09/2015

Mark W.

Can on time and were responsive to requests. Professional workmanship.

Description of Work
Install Solar System - grid connect 9KW, sub contractor to Pederson Dean

09/25/2014

LARKY H.

SunHarvest Solar was a great company to work with. From my initial contact through the end of the job, they were very responsive. We had existing solar panels on our home. We wanted to add to the current array and add an additional array in a new location. When the installers arrived, they noticed that the shade from our neighbors house was stopping solar production earlier than it should on the existing array. The original company had not wired the system in the most efficient manner. The SunHarvest installers rewired the existing system (at no extra charge) and added on to the system. They also added another array on a different section of our roof. The difference was clear from our first electric bill. Our summer bills did not exceed $20! The installers addressed all our questions and responded to any concerns we had. We highly recommend SunHarvest Solar.

Description of Work
Installed solar panels on our home.

08/05/2014

WILLIAM M.

Description of Work
SunHarvest is one of the best companies that I've ever worked with. From start to finish of my 5 KW installation it was a pleasure. They went above and beyond in many items. I have and would easily recommend SunHarvest for their solar needs.

07/12/2013

melanie R.

These guys were great! They worked super hard and did an excellent job. They were personable and very accommodating. Our remote for our fan didn't work and while they tried and tried to get it to work it wouldn't. We had another and they even took it down again and installed the other one we had! The owner even told us about a coupon to get money off :). While I think they were a bit costly....I don't mind paying more when I know the job will be done right! I would definitely hire them again and already recommended them to a friend who also hired them and was very pleased as well!

Description of Work
hung 3 lights in kitchen, ceiling fan on porch and added outside electrical box.

SunHarvest Solar

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2010

2717 W Dunlap Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85051

Residential & commercial solar system design, sales, installation.

Telephone & cable. Solar service.