Sterling Interstate

8:00 AM - 8:00 AM
8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Located In:

Phoenix, AZ 85022

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

From local to long distance, Sterling Interstate has got you covered. With knowledgeable and efficient staff, we can make your move as seamless as possible. We're a locally owned small business with a professional family feel. Let us show you our years of experience for your next packing, local, or long distance move....

movers (15)hauling (10)

03/04/2021

Eliot and his team were first class. Quick response. Handled everything with care and no delays. Pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Moving my mother’s apartment cross country

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

02/07/2021

Tim and Grant were absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond from start to finish. They were on time, professional, and very friendly. They took great care of all my valuables and made sure everything made it to storage in one piece. They worked quickly and efficiently and overall I had an amazing experience. Price and customer service can't be beat. I will definitely be hiring again! Shoutou...

Description of Work
Moving furniture to storage

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

02/06/2021

Tim and Grant were absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond. For starters they were on time and very professional. They took care in moving my stuff quick and efficiently. They made sure all of my belongings made it to the storage unit in one piece and were very friendly. I had a great experience and will be hiring them again for my next move!

Description of Work
Moving furniture to storage

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

01/04/2021

The move was great from start to finish. Three employees arrived before the scheduled time; I reviewed with them what I would like moved. They were particularly careful with two hutches I was concerned about - wrapped them up well. They also offered to move some other items I had not identified which was great. They unloaded items in the rooms that I indicated. I would definitely recommend Sterlin...

Description of Work
Move furniture, household goods, etc

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/26/2020

They were on time and completed the job perfectly. Would strongly recommend Sterling.

Description of Work
Small office move to residence

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

11/03/2020

Excellent!!! The guys were super friendly, organized, courteous, I can't say enough about them but their work was very professional! They did not waste a minute, jumped right in and got the job done! I am hiring them again in a couple months to move out of storage and into my house. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Description of Work
Packing and Moving

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

10/15/2020

It went very well I would highly recommend Sterling Interstate for anyone that needs to hire and moving company they loaded everything very quickly we moved 40 Min minutes away and everything was unloaded very professionally and in a timely manner no problems they were fantastic.

Description of Work
Moved all our furniture to our new house 40 minutes away

Category moving companies

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

09/16/2020

Elliot and his crew were very professional when scheduling and handling my move. The movers came on time, handled my things with care, were curtious and patient handling my questions, and were quick to complete the work. I would highly recommend this moving company and wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Moving the contents of my 3-Bedroom Home

Category moving companies

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

08/29/2020

This overall experience was A+! I can't speak highly enough of everything from the consult by the owner to all the guys moving us. We had one group of 4 or 5 to pack one day, and 3 to move the next day. Both days, they arrived on time, cheery and friendly, and ready to get to work. We have moved many times and this is by far the best experience we've had. We would trust this company with an inters...

Description of Work
Packing and moving (local move)

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

06/27/2020

The guys showed up on time and worked very efficiently while taking excellent care of the items being loaded on their truck. They were also sure to locate the items on the truck in an organized and considerate way for unpacking. I would definitely recommend this company for your moving needs and I will use them again the next time I move.

Description of Work
Moving Furniture and Heavy Items

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

We offer packing, crating, and moving services-- locally or interstate!

Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard