Sterling Interstate

8:00 AM - 8:00 AM
8:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Located In:

Phoenix, AZ 85022

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

From local to long distance, Sterling Interstate has got you covered. With knowledgeable and efficient staff, we can make your move as seamless as possible. We're a locally owned small business with a professional family feel. Let us show you our years of experience for your next packing, local, or long distance move....

movers (18)hauling (12)piano movers (1)

02/17/2022

Monique V.

It went well guys did their job fast and were helpful

Description of Work
Moving out

Category moving companies

Work Completed On 01/16/2022

12/06/2021

cheryl H.

The move was done professionally and methodically. Would use the company any time it is needed in the area.

Description of Work
move from house in Sedona, AZ to Phoenix

Work Completed On 12/06/2021

11/15/2021

Dane S.

We hired Sterling Interstate when we moved 3 hours across Arizona. Everything went amazing! The team was super efficient, brought everything needed to disassemble, pack and protect all our belongings. The job was done quickly and not a single thing was broken or damaged! Price was very reasonable and it saved us all the heavy lifting, too! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good, honest moving company!

Description of Work
Moving across state

Category hauling services,moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

03/04/2021

David T.

Eliot and his team were first class. Quick response. Handled everything with care and no delays. Pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Moving my mother’s apartment cross country

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

02/07/2021

Hannah M.

Tim and Grant were absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond from start to finish. They were on time, professional, and very friendly. They took great care of all my valuables and made sure everything made it to storage in one piece. They worked quickly and efficiently and overall I had an amazing experience. Price and customer service can't be beat. I will definitely be hiring again! Shoutout again to Tim and Grant who deserve a raise.

Description of Work
Moving furniture to storage

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

02/06/2021

Hannah M.

Tim and Grant were absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond. For starters they were on time and very professional. They took care in moving my stuff quick and efficiently. They made sure all of my belongings made it to the storage unit in one piece and were very friendly. I had a great experience and will be hiring them again for my next move!

Description of Work
Moving furniture to storage

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

01/04/2021

Gary K.

The move was great from start to finish. Three employees arrived before the scheduled time; I reviewed with them what I would like moved. They were particularly careful with two hutches I was concerned about - wrapped them up well. They also offered to move some other items I had not identified which was great. They unloaded items in the rooms that I indicated. I would definitely recommend Sterling Interstate. This was a local move, and was completed in four hours.

Description of Work
Move furniture, household goods, etc

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/26/2020

gates S.

They were on time and completed the job perfectly. Would strongly recommend Sterling.

Description of Work
Small office move to residence

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

11/03/2020

Brenda P.

Excellent!!! The guys were super friendly, organized, courteous, I can't say enough about them but their work was very professional! They did not waste a minute, jumped right in and got the job done! I am hiring them again in a couple months to move out of storage and into my house. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Description of Work
Packing and Moving

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

10/15/2020

Debora W.

It went very well I would highly recommend Sterling Interstate for anyone that needs to hire and moving company they loaded everything very quickly we moved 40 Min minutes away and everything was unloaded very professionally and in a timely manner no problems they were fantastic.

Description of Work
Moved all our furniture to our new house 40 minutes away

Category moving companies

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

We offer packing, crating, and moving services-- locally or interstate!

Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard