SPACE SOLUTIONS HOME STORAGE SYSTEMS

Arizona: Contractors
08/31/2022

1725 W WILLIAMS DR STE 30

Phoenix, AZ 85027

Space Solutions mission is to design, manufacture, and install the highest quality, most reliable, and cost effective home storage products while exceeding our customers’ expectations with each and every job. Our vision is to be recognized as the industry leader by our customers, employees, and amongst our peers. Our business is founded on a set of core values that include: integrity, professionalism, dedication, and teamwork. Space Solutions is a local, family owned company, fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our exceptional approach to, and passion for home organization including the custom design and construction of closets, garages, home offices and unique spaces has been at the heart of our strategy for building the Valley’s #1 cabinet company in Arizona. We genuinely enjoy and are proud of the long-lasting relationships that we have developed with Valley residents. We have been welcomed and chosen to successfully install our products in over 35,000 homes all over Arizona. You can count on us adhering to our principles. As a valuable part of our family, we want all of our customers’ experiences to be exceptional ones. ROC LICENSE # 248245...

professional organizers (34)cabinet makers (18)closet design (12)woodworking (6)

03/19/2022

Melanie H.

Amazing! I had Space Solutions build a custom closet for me. They were prompt, reliable and paid especially close attention to the details. They worked with us to customize our closet to our specific organizational needs. I plan on using them for many other home organization projects in the future. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Master bedroom closet

Category closet systems

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

01/31/2020

Angelina G.

I first met with Sean to get a quote for the work and he was very professional and listened to my ideas. Afterwards, he made suggestions on the design of the cabinets that would suit my needs. He also responded timely when I made changes to the initial design. One of the things that I value above all in a contractor is punctuality and timeliness and I am happy to say that Sean/Space Solutions exceeded my expectations. The cabinets were installed today and the installer, Doug, was also punctual and worked quickly and efficiently. I did not have to worry about clean up afterwards because Doug took care of that. I contacted 3 companies to get bids for the garage installation. Space Solutions was actually the middle bid but I chose them because they were able to incorporate all the things I wanted. Their prices are reasonable and the finished product looks great. I would definitely recommend their services.

Description of Work
Install cabinets in garage

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

08/22/2019

Richard H.

They are the only ones that contacted me. (Appreciated) But they didn't do this type of work anymore.

Description of Work
needed repair to kit cabinets

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

06/04/2019

Alan H.

I contacted Space Solutions to get an estimate for installing garage and laundry room cabinets. The appointment was scheduled for a Monday and the representative that came out was professional and arrived on time. He took the measurements and said he would try to have an estimate emailed to me the next day, Tuesday, but that he was really busy so he may not get it to me until Wednesday. On Thursday, I called the rep because I hadn't received the estimate. He apologized and said he was heading back to his office now and it would be his first priority. I did receive the estimate but it was later that day. I also received a graphic design of the cabinets. However, some of the cabinets were missing from the estimate and design. I called the rep and asked if he could send the estimate for the cabinets that were missed. He said he would do both and get back to me. I never heard back so I gave up. In comparison, the other cabinet companies that provided estimates all responded within one day, and were more comparable in cost. I did ask the rep if that price was the best (They advertise 10ft of cabinets plus 4ft workbench for under $1,000. [*** Link removed ***] What I requested for that section was a six foot workbench and 8ft of cabinet, but the cost for that seemed out of proportion at almost $600 more.

Description of Work
Garage and Laundry Room Cabinets Installed

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

05/26/2019

Tammy S.

The appointment for the estimate was rushed. The estimate was very high and there was no follow up after the estimate email was sent. I guess my three rooms weren’t big enough business for this company.

Description of Work
Closets remodeled and cabinets made for laundry room

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We cannot apologize enough for your experience. This is unlike all of our sales representatives. They have all been with us for quite some time and it is our goal as a company that every customer have a wonderful experience from the first phone call to clean up upon installation. We reached out to your desinger immediately following this review and he provided us with the email he sent back to you within 2 days of the appointment : Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for taking the time to meet up with me earlier this week to take a look at your laundry room and master closet organization projects. I just finished putting together a set of drawings based on what we had talked about while I was there. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to make any changes now that you can see everything drawn out. I included the cost for our crew to do the tear out and removal of the existing cabinets but it is not reflected in the total, please let me know if that is something that you would like for me to add or if you would want to do the tear out beforehand. Just a quick reminder that all of our pricing includes tax and installation and that we are currently scheduling installs about 2 weeks out. Have a great evening and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Thanks, We reviewed the pricing. From the drawings that were attached and the material etc, the pricing looked appropriate. No job is too big or small for us. We will take your feedback and continue to improve. Thank you. Sincerely, Jennifer Peery

03/07/2019

Richard K.

Excellent service by all staff involved. Did not obtain other bids as competition did not respond to bid request. But quality of service was excellent so have no complaints and would recommend the company to friends.

Description of Work
Cabinets installed in garage

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

10/04/2018

Neal D.

Hands down best company to work with. We moved into a new home and had multiple projects that we wanted to get done. We contacted few companies, but out of all Space Solutions was the best! We worked with Paul Osmussen and that was the main reason we decided to go with Space Solutions. He listened to our needs carefully and designed every room per our ideas - Final product exceeded our expectations! Install Crew was professional and did quality work. Go with Space solutions and especially Paul - you won't be disappointed. Nick

Description of Work
Office, Pantry, Garage Cabinets, Master Closet, Product room

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,custom furniture,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

01/06/2018

ALEXANDER G.

Very good experience. Quote visit timely and informative. Install was performed exactly as promised for the price quoted. Worked with us to adjust cabinet depths to match what we wanted to place in the cabinets. Cabinets seem tight, strong, and fit for duty. Thank you, Space Solutions!

Description of Work
Garage cabinets

Work Completed On 02/02/2018

11/01/2017

Bill L.

Installer arrived on time and competed the work on time. Cabinets look great.

Description of Work
Installed garage cabinets.

Category home & garage organization

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us about your experience. We appreciate your feedback very much! Please let us know if we can help in any other way. Thank you again.

04/07/2017

Daniel D.

They did my cabinets. They were wood. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed my garage cabinets.

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 03/06/2017

GARAGE CABINETS, GARAGE FLOORS, CLOSETS & HOME OFFICES, ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS, WINDOW SEATING, BOOKCASES, STORAGE, CRAFT ROOMS, LOCKERS, LAUNDRY ROOMS, PANTRY, ORGANIZATIONAL STORAGE