Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2013

2955 W Clarendon Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85017

Allstate Roofing Inc. operates all over the valley. It is a locally family business service roofing contractor. Chad and Kathy Thomas founded the business in 2001. Allstate roofing offers services every aspect of a roof job for both residential and commercial sectors. Allstate Roofing Inc. is committed to being a leader in the commercial roofing industry: by using the highest quality materials, and highly skilled commercial workers. Our focus remains keeping your business needs as our top priority while providing a higher standard of service. For residential homes, if your Phoenix home is at least 10 years old, your roof may be in need of quality roofing services. Many reasons to hire a quality Phoenix roof contractor include ceiling leaks, broken or damaged roof tiles, improper roof ventilation, and high air conditioning costs. From the small businesses to homeowners we believe there is a honest way to provide a quality service at an affordable price. Allstate Roofing is a roofing company you can trust....

09/01/2020

Carrie W.

I had an overall great experience. Not only did the product come with the longest warranty for both labor and material, but it was also the best price. They were very respectful of my social distancing request. They were very easy to work with. They had a no pressure sales pitch and were willing to answer all of my questions. At the end of each day, they made sure to clean up. It was very easy to work with their office to coordinate the whole job.

Description of Work
Roof lining replaced

06/03/2020

Conrad F.

About 2 years ago we had Allstate Roofing we do our tile part of our roof with a new underlayment and they did a great job. So when we needed to get our built up roofing areas done we felt good about having them back since the first experience was very good. Allstate Roofing applied a silicone roof sealer to our built up roof areas. One of the areas was the garage and our a/c unit sits on the garage roof. When Chad came out initially he noticed that the area around the a/c unit needed to be re-coated and underneath of it as well as all of the garage roof and the patio roof. Chad did a great job in coordinating their roof re-coating with the a/c contractor that needed to move the a/c unit temporarily so the coating could be done underneath of it. Chad had told us that since he knew we would be without a/c and it was getting very hot that they would do their best to get it scheduled in ASAP, which they did. The same day that the a/c unit was moved Allstate Roofing came out about an hour after the a/c contractor was done and applied the roof re-coat where the a/c unit was and around it. Then Chad had coordinated the a/c contractor to come back later in that same day and put the a/c unit back and hook it up. We really appreciate Chad, the owner of Allstate Roofing and his crew getting the re-coating done and the fact that the a/c unit was hooked back up and running later on that same day. Thank you, Allstate Roofing. That’s why we came back the 2nd time is because of your good workmanship and good customer service. Conrad

Description of Work
Re-coating of garage and patio roof.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

05/30/2018

Sal M.

Couldn't have gone better. From Veronica in the office to Chad Thomas, the owner, this company is the most pleasant, professional, and responsive service firm I've ever dealt with in my 45 years in the Valley. Although the job was very small in scope, it was fixed immediately. That's not what you can expect today, or even in "the good old days". I will recommend these guys whenever and as often as I can. Can't say enough about them and their excellent work and honesty. One of a kind company. Indeed!

Description of Work
Reset dislodged cement roof tiles

12/25/2017

Jason S.

Showed up on time. Completed repairs. Left everything clean and neat.

Description of Work
Roof repair

10/28/2017

Bryce B.

Great entire job was completed in less than 3 days

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof removed wind turbines and replaced with solar attic fan

10/09/2016

Dianne M.

Chad came out to do an estimate of the damage to our roof from a tree falling on it. Veronica worked with me to get all of the paperwork and insurance papers filed. Nelson came and put a temporary patch on the roof since we were having monsoon rains and there was a 3 inch hole through the shingles and sub-roofing. when they came to do the replacement they were quick efficient and neat. I would happily recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable honest and efficient group of people to work on their roof.

Description of Work
Responded immediately to our phone call.

10/02/2016

Mary Ellen M.

Allstate Roofing was wonderful to work with. They gave me a very complete rundown on how they would approach my tile roof restoration. Their bid was very fair and the only additional cost was the lumber required to repair the fascia and other issues. The crew was wonderful. They worked hard and completed the roof in the time estimated. I would not hesitate to use them again or refer them to others!

Description of Work
Tile Roof Restoration

09/27/2016

Jerald F.

They estimated the approximate date they could begin, covered options available, discussed details, answered all my questions, and I was number 5 in line for them to begin. All tile was still good. The new underlayment was so much improved, several new code improvements were very visible,etc. I watched almost every day and took many pictures of the workmen who were very excellent in their knowledge and experience. Their Superintendent was very thorough and kept me informed and made sure I was satisfied with every step of the process. I would give them a #10 rating, as I'm very satisfied with the entire experience

Description of Work
My tile roof had a water leak into the house. Roof was 23 years old, and it is advisable to have work done at about this time on tile roofs. I called Allstate Roofing because several neighbors were very satisfied having hired them. Their owner came out to our house, explained what would needed to be done, what codes had changed, what improvements had been made in 23 years, and gave me a sample of the new improved underlayment to be used under the tile. Sent an estimate the next day, Did not try to (SELL). Offered options.

07/26/2016

William K.

Projects were completed satisfactorily as proposed.

Description of Work
1-- provide repairs in a mechanical well to eliminate leaks from Skylights. 2--provide Silicon coating to seal Polyurethane Foam on 8 patio deck flat roofs

01/13/2016

Cathy O.

Thank you Chad and the Allstate Roofing team ! You guys did a great job on our home. It is so refreshing to see a contractor take pride in the work and workmanship. Your team went above and beyond every day. they cleaned the website everyday before leaving for the day. Chad made himself available any time we had a question. We were have several other things going on with our remodel as they were doing the roof and they were so helpful in working with and around the other contractors. Definitely our go to for any future needs and we will be referring them to our friends ! Thanks again

Description of Work
Removed old roof and installed new roof including all new flashing and several sections of plywood

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post this review! We are very grateful for your business, and extremely happy to have met your expectations. It has truly been our pleasure to work with you! Sincerely, The Allstate Roofing Team

12/18/2015

Jim H.

They were exceptionally good at providing service for repairing our tile roof. They went out of their way to do additional repairs not specified in our contract. I will gladly use them in future repairs kindly and very courteous.

Description of Work
Repaired our roof of broken and missing tiles.

It is very reassuring to know that we are meeting our goal of always providing exemplary service; small repairs are just as important to us as complete re-roof projects. We will be here for any future roofing needs you may have. Thank you very much for your business! Sincerely, The Allstate Roofing Team

10/21/2015

Timothy P.

The repair went very well, the gentleman that came out to oversee the project was awesome, had recommendations for me to watch my roof for. I felt good about what I paid for and I feel they were very genuine. All my future roofing repairs will go to them. My only complaint was how long it took for the actual repair to take place but its completely worth it. I fully recommend them for any roofing repair.

Description of Work
We had a large water leak coming from our garage roof. We called AllState roofing after searching Angies List and had them come out. The person they sent out recommended we replace the top of our roof. Because they were so booked and busy we had to wait a month for them to come out to repair it.

Thank you very much for your insightful feedback! We appreciate your "hanging in there" with us to get your roofing work completed, and are so glad you feel it was worth the wait. This monsoon season has extended our usual wait time, but we refuse to sacrifice quality service for a shorter wait time, and we appreciate customers who understand this. Please know that we will implement your suggestion to provide weekly follow-up calls to customers once they have signed our contract. Thanks, again, for your business! Sincerely, The Allstate Roofing Team

06/05/2015

Stephen H.

Outstanding experience from AllState Roofing. Even in the bidding process, I felt Chad was the most trustworthy and knowledgeable bidder, not to mention offering a longer warranty than others. Others seemed a bit more "old school" with AllState more in the know with newer material options, etc. The six man crew doing the work was professional, friendly and efficient and even completed the job a day earlier than expected. Excellent attention to detail and they kept the site well cleaned and organized throughout the week. I felt the materials used were high quality (I really recommend spending the extra $$$ for the longest warrantied materials - not that much more in the scheme of things.) Perhaps most impressive was the outstanding level of communication from the company throughout the entire process from the original bid to final bill. I wanted to replace all the fascia while they were at it, and made a request that the lumber be delivered a week early so I could prime, seal, and paint it on the ground (so much easier than once it is up). Chad readily agreed to that and made it happen. My neighbors asked me to have them come by when they were finished as they needed a couple tiles replaced. They followed through on the request and came out the next day for the quick job. I highly recommend AllState Roofing. We were so impressed with the crew and their level of work, that we gave each a restaurant gift certificate - yes, tip your roofers!

Description of Work
Replace and repair 20-year old tile roof.

Thank you so very much! It was truly a pleasure working with you. We expect nothing less than the best from our entire crew, and positive feedback like yours assures us that we are achieving our goal!

01/14/2015

Chris D.

Description of Work
Full shingle reroof, excellent job!

Thank you very much for the positive review!

10/05/2014

Bill S.

I would like to take a minute and write about Allstate Roofing Inc During a storm in July 2014 we took a lot of damage to our roof. I looked up several roofing companies on Home Advisor, Angie's List and the BBB (did a ton of research). We had 3 companies come out and give us quotes and from the minute I met Chad (owner of AllState) I knew we had found our roofer. He was passionate and professional and very informative. We had our insurance adjuster out (from an absolutely worthless insurance company that is not worth mentioning by name-discount double check). They denied our claim. I called Chad and asked him if he would be willing to meet with a 2nd adjustor and he jumped at the chance to help. Needless to say the second adjustor was worse than the first one and the roof still wasn't going to be covered. Chad worked with us on crunching numbers and we secured the financing to pay for the repairs. The Project Manager Johnny (we could not have hoped for a better guy to be running our roof project) came out 2 days before the project was to begin and went over everything with me and my wife. The crews that showed up were very professional and way beyond courteous. They were here early and worked late. They allowed me to add work as we went along and the costs were very reasonable. THE ROOF LOOKS AMAZING. Friends and Family drive by my house because they don't even recognize it anymore. I would recommend Allstate Roofing to everyone and anyone I know.

Description of Work
Replaced Roof

Thank you very much! It was our pleasure working with you. It gives us an extra measure of satisfaction to know that your extensive research led you to our company, and that we were able to meet (and hopefully exceed) your expectations.

12/17/2013

Terry P.

Allstate reroofed my house with high grade shingles that will last my lifetime. they replaced any bad sheeting and installed high efficient attic vents. They helped rebuild my side patio that did not meet up to code when built by previous owner. They were very professional and did a very good job of cleaning up the mess from stripping the old roof. They did it all for a price that could not be matched by other companies that I spoke to.

Description of Work
Reroofed my shingle home.

Thank you so much for your wonderful words about our company! It was our pleasure to work with you. Allstate Roofing hopes you enjoy your roof for many, many years to come.

12/14/2013

Connie M.

I have to hand it to Allstate Roofing, for being a newly established company, they know their stuff!! They responded to my request for a bid quickly and efficiently. Chad Thomas was very knowledgeable and professional, and the work was stellar. If in the future I need another repair or new roof, they will be the only company I will call. For as long as I have a roof, they will have my business!!

Description of Work
A roof repair.

Thank you for your kind words, and for your loyalty to Allstate Roofing! It was our pleasure to work with you.

TruWise Power Washing

TruWise Power Washing is a family owned small business committed to providing you with affordable and quality pressure washing services for your home or business. We provide services to all surrounding areas of Maricopa County. Choosing us is Truly a Wise Choice!

PFM Roofing

Local roofing company that services the entire valley. We provide excellent customer service to any homeowner that needs help with any roofing issues. Our number one goal is to make a long-lasting impression.

iFixPhx

iFixPhx is your home maintenance solution. We specialize in gutter and roof cleaning and holiday light installation. Our goal is to save you time and inconvenience and make sure your home is in good repair and clutter free. We are a small family-owned business run by owner-operator Marvin Gray. We accept cash or check. We reduce the cost of the next service call by 10% for those who give us an active referral. Let us climb the ladders! My wife and I are also ordained pastors, and greatly enjoy pre-marital counseling and life-coaching, if you or someone you know is seeking direction or considering marriage.

Arizona
    Arizona Registrar of Contractors
    05/31/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors

How is Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors overall rated?

Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors open?

Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors is open:

What payment options does Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors provide

Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors offer free estimates?

Yes, Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors offers free project estimates.

Does Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors offer emergency services?

Yes, Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors?

No, Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors does not offer warranties.

What services does Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors offer?

Phoenix Roofers by Allstate Roofing Contractors offers the following services: Allstate Roofing Company-Roofing Contractor- Tile, Asphalt Shingle, foam, Built up, Complete Re-Roofs, Service/Maintenance and Roof Repairs.