Phoenix Carpet Repair & Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2010

115 W Beautiful Ln

Phoenix, AZ 85041

Award Winning.Welcome to Phoenix Carpet Repair and Cleaning. When deciding to choose a carpet repair and Phoenix carpet cleaning specialist, we know you have options. We take your trust and our integrity very seriously. We have over twenty years of history in assisting homeowners and commercial property owners with their damaged carpet and carpet cleaning needs. We know that replacing carpet can be very expensive so we take pride in making your carpet look nearly new by the time we finish my work. Our repair and cleaning work costs a fraction of what you would pay for new carpet and installation and we are usually in and out of your home or business inside of an hour depending on the scope of the job. I am a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, Southwest Chamber of Commerce, Rosie on the house, and a MyGuy! Approved Vendor. All my technicians are IICRC certified under the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification and I have an impeccable record of exceeding my customers’ expectations. We have over 3,500 5 star reviews on sites like Google, Yelp, Angie's List, RateLobby, Customer Lobby, Yahoo local. We want to be your carpet cleaning and repair company for life! Explore “Recent Repair Jobs” to see “before” and “after” pictures of the work we do and learn the details of the services we provide. not a licensed contractor by choice but licensed and insured for the work we perform....

carpet installation (135)carpet cleaning (74)flooring (35)upholstery cleaning (5)tile installation (5)floor cleaning (3)

03/09/2021

Our technician, Amos, was on time, professional, polite and cared for our property while he was here. He was respectful in wearing a mask and we could not have been more satisfied with the customer service he provided. We would definitely hire Phoenix Carpet and Repair again.

Description of Work
Carpet repair and cleaning

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review [Member Name Removed]!

02/28/2021

This project went great. They were able to break it up into 2 days with no extra charge, so we didn't have to clear the entire house at one time. The office gave me a 2 hour window and then the Tech, Brandon let me know when he was on the way within that window. He did a great job and was very professional.

Description of Work
Re-stretch carpet

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for leaving a review for Brandon!!!

01/07/2021

The company has great customer service, quick response time and rugs look great

Description of Work
Area Rug Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]!

12/09/2020

I called Phoenix Carpet Repair and Cleaning to stretch my bedroom carpet and remove a couple of wrinkles. The company was exceptionally responsive and very easy to communicate with. The professional front office staff was able to fully answer all of my questions and made certain that I had a complete picture of what I needed to do to resolve my problem. They even coordinated with a moving company ...

Description of Work
Carpet Stretching to remove some wrinkles.

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

Thank you so much for this review [Member Name Removed]!

11/07/2020

I hired Phoenix Carpet and Repair to stretch and clean my carpets ...Amos the technician was on time, very knowledgeable, and did a fantastic job! I would not hesitate to hire Phoenix Carpet Repair again. Thankful, Relived, and Pleased are the words that come to my mind when recommending this company! Thank You Joyce M.

Description of Work
carpet stretch and cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to working with you in the future!

10/08/2020

The carpet cleaning professional, Amos, was prompt and he worked to make the carpets look back to brand new. And the carpet was sprayed with an enzyme to continue to breakdown pet accidents and lift the dirt and brighten the colors. My newest carpet ( 2 yrs. old from Lowes ) came out beautifully. My oldest carpet ( 22 yrs. old ) did not fare as well, though I plan to replace it asap.

Description of Work
I got 5 rooms shampooed, 2 were puppy stained

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]!

06/29/2020

The job was done well and as promised for the amount promised. Very professional young man who came out to do the job.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned.

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review!

03/11/2020

My cleaning tech was amazing! Very professional and punctual. I would definitely hire again because of my cleaning tech

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We are so happy to hear you loved your carpet cleaning service!

12/20/2019

On time, great job. Very professional. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

11/05/2019

Excellent work - timely and friendly .

Description of Work
Cut to fit and some used carpet down in a different room .

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]!

Phoenix carpet repair & cleaning offering valley wide service. Carpet repair, upholstery cleaning, Berber carpet snags, odor control, power stretching, patching, seam damage, water damage, carpet to tile or carpet to wood transitions, rug cleaning, rug repair, pet urine problems, rug restoration & pet damage, and Phoenix Tile & grout cleaning. Offering a full line of repair & cleaning for residential and commercial needs. Using truck mounted Steam cleaning systems.

Carpet dyeing, Cabinet making.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover