Phoenix Carpet Repair & Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2010

115 W Beautiful Ln

Phoenix, AZ 85041

Award Winning.Welcome to Phoenix Carpet Repair and Cleaning. When deciding to choose a carpet repair and Phoenix carpet cleaning specialist, we know you have options. We take your trust and our integrity very seriously. We have over twenty years of history in assisting homeowners and commercial property owners with their damaged carpet and carpet cleaning needs. We know that replacing carpet can be very expensive so we take pride in making your carpet look nearly new by the time we finish my work. Our repair and cleaning work costs a fraction of what you would pay for new carpet and installation and we are usually in and out of your home or business inside of an hour depending on the scope of the job. I am a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, Southwest Chamber of Commerce, Rosie on the house, and a MyGuy! Approved Vendor. All my technicians are IICRC certified under the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification and I have an impeccable record of exceeding my customers’ expectations. We have over 3,500 5 star reviews on sites like Google, Yelp, Angie's List, RateLobby, Customer Lobby, Yahoo local. We want to be your carpet cleaning and repair company for life! Explore “Recent Repair Jobs” to see “before” and “after” pictures of the work we do and learn the details of the services we provide. not a licensed contractor by choice but licensed and insured for the work we perform....

03/27/2022

Kelly N.

Have used Phoenix Carpet Repair several times. They are always reliable, professional, fair priced and do a fantastic job! Would highly recommend and we appreciate their service!

Description of Work
General Residential Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for showing your support [Member Name Removed]!

03/21/2022

MICHAEL S.

Very pleased with work and price. Arranged for mover to come and move furniture out of master bedroom and office. Then the technician stretched the carpet, mover returned furniture and then technician steam cleaned carpet in the 2 rooms as well as area rug.

Description of Work
Carpet stretching & carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for the review [Member Name Removed].

03/08/2022

Tom M.

After on-time arrival the repair looks great.

Description of Work
Carpet repair and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed], We just wanted to say thank you for taking your time in writing us an Angie's List review!

03/01/2022

Nancy K.

Perfect job! Nathan cleaned our carpets perfectly. He was friendly and helpful and took excellent care. I felt like a truly valued customer. I would use this company again. They don’t cut corners and leave your carpets clean & fresh. They also leave you with a lifetime supply of carpet cleaner so you can spot treat those stains in between cleaning.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

02/20/2022

Pamela F.

I am terrible at completing Reviews. I get busy and forget to do it, but, with this company, I am taking the time to do this review. Phoenix Carpet, Repair & Cleaning deserve the accolades and praise. I used them on two different occasions. First – in April 2021 we had new carpet installed throughout our home. We traveled in June 2021 and one of our doggies decided to dig a hole in the carpet in our Master bedroom. Our house sitter was speechless, but when we got home, I Googled Carpet Repair companies. I decided to go with Phoenix Carpet and Repair solely because of the review. They were able to set an appointment quickly and cut out the shredded carpet and put a perfect replacement piece in. Even though the carpet was only 3 months old the replacement piece was noticeable. I had Phoenix Carpet come back to clean the carpet in the room. It was amazing – the replacement piece was unnoticeable, just like new. Second – Since we do have two medium-sized dogs I do typically have the carpets in our home cleaned every 8-12 months. At the beginning of February 2022, I scheduled an appointment with Phoenix Carpet Cleaning. Once again AMAZING! (I forgot the name of the technician), but he was outstanding. While he was here, I also had a sectional couch in our TV room which is over 6 years old cleaned and it is like new. I recommend Phoenix Carpet Repair & Cleaning and suggest that they be your first and only call for anything carpet. They are reasonably priced, and you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Incredible Service! My “GO TO” anything Carpet Company

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], We just wanted to thank you for the amazing review! It means a lot for a small business to get a review like this for others see. Thank you again!

03/09/2021

Michelle F.

Our technician, Amos, was on time, professional, polite and cared for our property while he was here. He was respectful in wearing a mask and we could not have been more satisfied with the customer service he provided. We would definitely hire Phoenix Carpet and Repair again.

Description of Work
Carpet repair and cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for the awesome review [Member Name Removed]!

02/28/2021

Joel R.

This project went great. They were able to break it up into 2 days with no extra charge, so we didn't have to clear the entire house at one time. The office gave me a 2 hour window and then the Tech, Brandon let me know when he was on the way within that window. He did a great job and was very professional.

Description of Work
Re-stretch carpet

Category carpet cleaners

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for leaving a review for Brandon!!!

01/07/2021

Joe S.

The company has great customer service, quick response time and rugs look great

Description of Work
Area Rug Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]!

12/09/2020

Robert A.

I called Phoenix Carpet Repair and Cleaning to stretch my bedroom carpet and remove a couple of wrinkles. The company was exceptionally responsive and very easy to communicate with. The professional front office staff was able to fully answer all of my questions and made certain that I had a complete picture of what I needed to do to resolve my problem. They even coordinated with a moving company and arranged to have 2 movers available to handle the furniture that needed to be removed before the carpet stretching. On the scheduled day both the movers (Firehouse Moving Company) and Phoenix Carpet Repair's technician (Brandon) arrived exactly on time. My furniture was carefully removed (including disassembly of my bed frame) and then Brandon began his work power stretching the carpet. Brandon is exceptionally talented, professional in every respect, and obviously has many years of experience in doing carpet repair. After about an hour Brandon was finished, and my room was cleaned and vacuumed. The Firehouse movers put the furniture back in place and the room looked as it did an hour or so earlier (except the carpet wrinkles were gone). My wife and I are extremely pleased and impressed by the entire operation from beginning to end. Should we ever have a carpet issue arise in the future, we will be call Phoenix Carpet Repair and Cleaning. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet Stretching to remove some wrinkles.

Category carpet installation

Thank you so much for this review [Member Name Removed]!

11/07/2020

Joyce T.

I hired Phoenix Carpet and Repair to stretch and clean my carpets ...Amos the technician was on time, very knowledgeable, and did a fantastic job! I would not hesitate to hire Phoenix Carpet Repair again. Thankful, Relived, and Pleased are the words that come to my mind when recommending this company! Thank You Joyce M.

Description of Work
carpet stretch and cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to working with you in the future!

M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Clearco Window & Carpet Cleaning

Welcome to Clearco Window Cleaning in Phoenix Arizona where we have been offering a full line of professional window cleaning and related services for 18 years, it’s our forté! We wash windows until they sparkle with a perfectionist's touch. We are a professional service provider for residential and commercial windows, from large homes to small, retail store fronts to mid rise office buildings... we do it right and we offer more. Our window cleaners use our proven processes to create thousands of square feet of brightly clean windows, solar panels, and other glass surfaces every day. We take pride in the high quality results we provide and it shows. Get an instant carpet cleaning, window cleaning, or solar panel cleaning estimate now at http://www.goclearco.com. Its easy and it only takes a minute. Glass is Better Clean!

Offers by Clearco Window & Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Maricopa Carpet Care

Carpet, tile, upholstery cleaner, We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Phoenix carpet repair & cleaning offering valley wide service. Carpet repair, upholstery cleaning, Berber carpet snags, odor control, power stretching, patching, seam damage, water damage, carpet to tile or carpet to wood transitions, rug cleaning, rug repair, pet urine problems, rug restoration & pet damage, and Phoenix Tile & grout cleaning. Offering a full line of repair & cleaning for residential and commercial needs. Using truck mounted Steam cleaning systems.

Carpet dyeing, Cabinet making.