Optum HomeSolutions-AZ, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/30/2021

725 N 73rd Ave Ste 124

Phoenix, AZ 85043

Your home is your sanctuary, and Optum Home Solutions is in the business of keeping your home beautiful, comfortable, and, most importantly, functional for you and your family. We were founded in 1984, giving us an unmatched level of experience among home improvement companies in the Southwest. In addition, our founder comes from three generations of home builders meaning we know the business inside and out. With our attention to detail and commitment to exceptional customer service, Optum Home Solutions is where you'll find the right solution for your home and a team that goes above and beyond to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your project. As a family-owned company, we understand that your family deserves the highest quality, comfort and style for today's living....

4.3

4.2
window replacement (4)home remodeling (2)insulation (3)interior painting (1)plumbers (1)

02/27/2020

Window installed with warranty. Company changed name [see their blog stating new branding). For years my elderly parents have been trying to get warranty work completed due to window fog between panes. Window cost $4K. They paid an additional $125 just to have problem assessed by a company rep. Promised fix by Christmas 2019. Did not happen. Now they will not take responsibility but only offer exc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Specialty window replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

02/19/2020

Outstanding and workers was very nice and did a very good job. Every thing went fine. And all five windows look good. Love it..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 5 Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

12/06/2019

It went excellent! They were punctual and polite. They worked efficiently and quickly. I plan to hire them again, and I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting bedroom, hallway, and bathroom

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

12/06/2019

They're terrible. They lie and make promises they don't keep. I have nothing but problems with the company. The installers I have no problems with, they're awesome, but the company I would never do business with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took out my tub and installed a shower.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

Hello Miss [Member Name Removed], I'm so sorry you had a bad experience with OHS. If you could please call me, I would like to hear from you what happened and make things right for you. Please when you call tho have your contract number, phone in which the contract was written, first and last names of who this contract might be under. Reason I ask this is I cannot find a contract for you under the...

09/28/2019

The Rep., Howard Lewis was punctual, polite and very down to earth. He was straight forward in his delivery of information regarding new windows and answered all of my questions without hesitation. It was a pleasure meeting and doing business with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Welcome to our family at OHS! I shared your words with Howard, He said you were great, great to work with. He said he will be back out to see you and take the after pictures. Thank you [Member Name Removed] for allow us the opportunity to earn your business, you'll be very happy you chose us to do your project. we realize there are other companies you could have chose. Th...

09/26/2019

Aaron was extremely nice and professional. We enjoyed having him explain the process and give us a quote for remodeling our master shower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for master shower

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed]! I shared your review with Aaron and he thanks you as well for your kind words. Here at OHS we look forward to welcoming you and Mr. [Member Name Removed] to our family when the time is right for you to have your project done! Thanks Again, Steve Fox

08/01/2019

Fabulous. Good communication. The workers were great. The windows were wonderful. It is a lot cooler in my house right now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a complete new windows. They also put a new insulation in my attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

08/01/2019

They did a good work. I referred them to others. My wife liked it. They finished the job within 2 days. He knew what he was doing. It was perfect. It run out real good now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a big shower.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

Thank you Mr & Mrs [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with the both of you and designing your bath conversion to the walk in shower. We are so happy your enjoying your new bathroom. Again , thank you so much for contacting us, Steve Fox

WINDOWS & SLIDING GLASS DOORS: We offer New Installation Only Replacement Vinyl Windows Vinyl Arcadia Doors, Sliding Glass Doors BATH/SHOWER: We offer new Bathtub & Shower Solutions, Walk in Tubs, Shower and Tub Conversions, unique bath and shower systems, wall surrounds, and cutting edge accessibility options.

WE DO NOT REFINISH, RESURFACE, REPAIR OR RESTORE TUBS OR SHOWERS. WE DO NOT OFFER BATHTUB LINERS OR SHOWER LINERS. WE DO NOT DO REPAIRS OF ANY SORT UNLESS ITS A WARRANTIED PRODUCT AND INSTALLATION BY OHS, NO INTERIOR or EXTERIOR DOORS or REPAIRS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing