Next Level Remodeling Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2009

We are your full service remodeling company with over 15 years of experience. Trust Next Level Remodeling to bring out the beauty in your home with our professional staff and great customer service. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Doing the job right the first time is our priority. Call us today at for a free, no obligation estimate!...

handyman (97)ceiling fan installation (28)electrician (27)drywall (26)home remodeling (22)plumbers (21)interior painting (20)tile installation (16)door installation (10)woodworking (10)house painting (7)flooring (7)

03/03/2021

Barbara B.

You will never regret contracting with Rodolfo and his team. This is the 2nd remodel Next Level has done in my home. I would not let any other contractor do extensive work in my home. Rodolfo has a first class team in place which includes but is not limited to the very capable and highly focused Ray, and 2 master tile artists. They are excellent and trustworthy workers. As well, Rodolfo is quite skilled in all aspects of remodeling including electrical and plumbing. They arrived on time every day and worked consistently throughout the day. Be sure to give Rodolfo a detailed list of all things you want done. Let them do the work and then enjoy your new surroundings

Description of Work
bathrooms remodel / interior painting / lighting installed

Category contractors, ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

05/15/2020

Kelly W.

It went very well. Rodolfo and his sub contractors took on a huge project. We gutted our 1985 park model and then realized we were over our heads in regard to the remodel. Many unexpected problems arose however, Rodolpho and his team worked with us to resolve. The final product was beyond my expectations. The overall price may be a bit higher than other contractors but you are paying for quality. We appreciated that we were consulted on all the details. Communication was a little difficult at first due to differences in terminology between where we are from (northern Minnesota) and Arizona but we figured it out. We enjoyed working with Rodolpho and crew and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of park model

Category contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Review for Next Level Remodeling Inc - 3225 W Columbine Dr, Phoenix, AZ - 38568540

01/10/2020

Rosalie Y.

Very well. Rodolfo completed several small projects on time, and I was very happy with his work.

Description of Work
painting , shower tile re-caulking , shower door removal, and drywall

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

11/13/2019

Barbara L.

I was completely pleased. I would highly recommend Next Level Remodeling. Rodolfo Mendez is very knowledgeable and honest. I want to expand on honesty - he had a very easy opportunity to obtain about a thousand dollars worth of products at my expense. Instead, he explained to me why I did not need to spend that money, how I could get a refund. He was on time every time we arranged a meeting and quickly returned every phone call. i wasn't living in the condo during the remodel, and he was in touch with me frequently to be sure that my desires were being met. He has a good eye for what looks right and does not cut corners. The project was completed on schedule, prior to my move-in date.

Description of Work
Remodel a condo apartment: Complete bathroom, removal of wood paneling and popcorn ceilings throughout, replace all doors inside and new patio doors, painting throughout, installation of all new lighting and two ceiling fans

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

11/07/2019

Stacy N.

We are very please with Rodolfo's work, which is why we hired him to do our second bathroom as well. What I appreciated is that he continuously kept us updated and asked questions to clarify so he did the remodel the way we wanted. He is also very dependable in that he finished project on time. Additionally, I could easily reach him during project when I was away at work, he would send picture updates.

Description of Work
We had two bathroom shower tile/ tub remodels done about 1 1/2 years apart.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/04/2018

11/06/2019

Juli F.

Rudolfo, is excellent and very responsive, professional and very neat and when he is finished with his work his clean up is above and beyond. Always on time and gets the job done very quickly. I will hire him again and again

Description of Work
drywall, interior painting, travetine base boards, carpet padding

Category drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

04/26/2019

Matthew P.

Called the number provided through Angie's List on 4/26/2019. Went to voicemail and cannot leave a message because the voicemailbox is full. Sorry but that is an automatic "F" rating if a potential customer cannot even leave you a voicemail to request a return call.

Description of Work
Addition for Home

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We appreciate your feedback and we will try to better handle this situation. Unfortunately most of our calls happen during working hours and the phone can not be answer 100% of the time for safety. We are a family own business and we do not have the resources that larger companies do have. Thank you for your time.

10/30/2018

ROBERT D.

Requested a quote on Oct 19 but got no response. I followed up on Oct 25 but once again got no response. I got responses from others so I choose to not pursue them anymore.

Description of Work
General handyman

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

10/18/2018

Peter D.

Everything was done on time, in budget and to our expectations.

Description of Work
Laundry room remodel.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

09/20/2018

Sean R.

So far so good. Rained yesterday and all seems fine

Description of Work
Skylight leaks and AC condensation line

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

07/06/2018

Lorraine S.

They were awesome. Excellent repair job that even I am unable to identify the original problem spot. Efficient and polite and on time. Would definitely contract them again!

Description of Work
Drywall repair, texture, prime, and paint.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

Review for Next Level Remodeling Inc - 3225 W Columbine Dr, Phoenix, AZ - 37217148

01/20/2018

Gayle B.

Excellent. The work was professional and looks like it was never open. The mason was prompt and did the work quickly. He cleaned up afterward very nicely.

Description of Work
I needed a mason to fix a hole in my house wall after a plumber had to cut in to fix a leak.

Category handyman service, masonry

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

11/03/2017

Barbara B.

If you would like professional, detailed and precise work completed in your home, then Next Level Remodeling is the only choice. Not only is Rodolfo, the owner a licensed engineer, but his team of craftsmen are highly skilled as well. All communication with Rodolfo proceeded smoothly from the first telephone call; he is quickly responsive whether it be by phone or text. After taking room measurements and making calculations for me in exasperating detail, the work then began almost immediately and continued at quite a rapid pace. It was not only that the work moved along quickly, but it was in a highly organized manner. Rodolfo has quite high standards for the work progression and for his workers. The drywall work was first, then painting, electrical (light fixtures/ceiling fans) then foundation flooring work, then finished flooring work (laminate and tile) and finishing with the kitchen tile, backsplash and plumbing. The work crew did NOT take shortcuts or cut corners; attention to detail was impressive. I had a special request that the laminate flooring and tile be nearly seamless and this was achieved through coordination of the 2 flooring/tile experts-Jaime and Ray. I will be using Next Level Remodel again soon for the bathrooms. But for now my house is a masterpiece.

Description of Work
extensive drywall, flooring throughout entire house, tile, electrical (all lighting and fans), plumbing, painting entire house, baseboards throughout entire house

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

06/05/2017

Melissa M.

Rodolfo and his crew were always on time and here when they said they would be. Remodel went smoothly and was done on time! Price was right for our budget and the bathroom turned out exactly how we wanted it!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

05/17/2017

Holly T.

I was very impressed by Rodolfo. He answered his phone right away, was prompt and courteous from the estimate through completed project. He made sure I got what I wanted. He did a fabulous job!

Description of Work
I needed an existing closet turned into a pantry.

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/11/2017

01/21/2017

Dawn M.

Would hire again and refer to my friends...best service and work I have had.

Description of Work
Several repair items in the home. Everything was completed in a timely and professinal manner. Thank you!

Work Completed On 01/16/2017

01/19/2017

William S.

Rodolfo and his team were very professional. He kept me up to date on progress and timing. The work was very good and any issues that came up were resolved in a manner to make it better than what was found. The area was always cleaned up when complete. All repairs were complete in a timely manner, when promised. There were some timing with other work teams like the carpet installation that Rodolfo worked around without any issues. Given the excellent quality of work, the price was very good. I will hire Rodolfo and Next Level Remodeling again.

Description of Work
Repairs/remodel work for house before move in: Install water softener. Install new light fixtures and switched inside 5 closets. Install large ceiling light fixtures in two bedrooms and dining room, also one ceiling fan in the living room. Install track lighting in the living room. Install a new electric outlet in the Master bathroom. Replace hardware in 4 pocket doors. Repair 4 bifold doors. Install new vanity/sink/fixtures in the guest bathroom. Remove wetter fixtures, sink and cabinet. Misc plumbing repairs. Misc drywall repairs.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, ceiling fans, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 12/21/2016

07/13/2016

Robert J.

Very poorly. I purchased service thru Angie’s List. Chose three appt options. Never got a call. Never was able to schedule the work. Job probably too small or beneath their desire to work.

Description of Work
ceiling fan install

Work Completed On 06/28/2016

06/14/2016

Ion V.

Excellent quality and price. Not the fastest work, but I would rather prefer quality of the work versus time spent. Lots of extra small jobs performed within the same price.

Description of Work
remodeling of master bathroom and second bathroom

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, insulation, lighting, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/03/2016

04/20/2016

Eliana M.

All in all, things went very well! Rodolpho and his team worked quickly and finished in the time that was quoted to us (two weeks). The quality of their work is superb! The paint, the tile work, the new block wall, all of it. We were really very pleased with the quality, the speed, and the price. His pricing easily beat out other quotes we got for the same work. We found the best way to communicate with Rodolpho was by text. He is slow to respond to emails (as he is on job sites working all day) but was responsive by text. We would certainly hire Rodolpho and Next Level Remodeling again.

Description of Work
Rodolpho and his team completed several things for us on a house we purchased and wanted some renovations done to. On the inside of the house: They removed a bedroom from the house, which included taking down two walls and a closet and rewiring the electrical. They rewired the ceiling electrical in the room that was removed to be ready for a ceiling fan, then installed a ceiling fan. They removed the carpet from the bedrooms and replaced it with tile. All of the baseboards and trim in the house were painted. On the outside of the house: They removed a wooden fence, which included removing a tree stump found under the wooden fence. They built a block wall to replace the wooden fence. They removed a gate and extended our wall on the other side of the house, and replaced the gate with a custom one built for the new wall.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, masonry, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/01/2016

04/19/2016

Melissa J.

Rodolfo was very responsive and provided a quote the next day. Once the materials were delivered they started the job promptly. They were efficient and thorough. Everyday I returned from work I was impressed with the progress. Great work. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced old walk-in shower surround with new base and tile. Also replaced carpet in living room with porcelain tile.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/15/2016

03/18/2016

Andrew S.

Randolfo showed up and said that he would have to come back another day with another guy because the work was going to take about 4 hours or so. He also said that he would need to get a special box and go into the attic and install 2x4 braces in order to hang the fans. He told me to call back and reschedule. I tried calling and texting multiple times throughout a week with no response. Finally, I got a response and he told me that he could do the work on a friday and I asked what time, and again no response. I ended up going with another electrical company who performed the work for a cheaper cost, in a shorter time (2 hours), did not need to come out twice, and did not need to go into the attic to install braces because there were already braces in place for the box. I would not recommend nor will I be using Next Level Remodeling again. Very frustrating and unprofessional to not answer the phone or to respond, regardless of how busy one is. Also, didn't seem to have much knowledge in what needed to be done in the first place.

Description of Work
I needed two ceiling fan boxes and ceiling fans installed.

Category ceiling fans