Moon Valley Motor Care

Auto Tires
Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators
Auto Body Work

Family owned and operated complete auto/truck repair & service since 1994. We have 2 ASE cert mechanics, and 1 lube tech. Very closely affiliated with a reputable body shop. A/C certified, welding and fabricating done here as well as lift kits installed. Labor rate $100/hr. Electrical diag and check engine diag fees vary. Free Scan of check engine light for Angies list members, ($90 value). We offer rides home within 10miles, and or a ride to Avis for rental cars which offer discounted rates to our customers....

USA Collision

USA Collision has been in the auto body repair industry in Phoenix Arizona for over 35 years under the same family owned vision. We have enjoyed continued success because of our satisfied clients and our personal commitments to integrity, excellence, efficiency, and good communication. In fact, over 75% of our work is from referral and repeat customers.

25th Street Automotive

Ever wish you had a car guy in your corner? We're Business Ethics Award Winners. When you call 25th Street you'll talk to An ASE Certified Service Consultant, one who is also a long-time Master Technician. We provide ethical automotive repair, consultation, and long term automotive planning by providing the best possible service and products for you. We provide this service with a high level of integrity, fairness, sensitivity, honesty, trust and trustworthiness.

Shadow Mountain Auto Repair

Additional web addresses - www.ethicalaz.com/gravytrainheavyindustriescorp.

01/26/2021

Today was 3rd time I've used their services over a year (truck 20 yrs old) and EXTREMELY pleased every time! I 1st started using them because they are close to my house but now I won't consider using any other repair shop. Dealing with Dawn, their front service writer, is a pleasure! Last time they gave me a ride home after dropping off AND delivered truck back to me when done because it was raini...

Description of Work
Alternator, brakes, timing belt, suspension, alignment,etc.

Category auto repair,electrician

12/13/2017

Work was done as promised in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Strut replacement on 2009 Honda CR-V

Category auto repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review! We know you drove really far to have your car serviced here with us and we greatly value your business and trust in us. We know you have a lot of choices in between us and your home and we greatly appreciate your business. Thank you again

03/25/2017

It went excellent. Dawne worked with us to get the car back in a timely manner since we are a one car family. She kept us informed as the repairs were underway and got authorization from us before preforming extra work that was found to be needed. The mechanic, Eric, was great. He gave us his thoughts before the work started and sent us pictures and video of the problems he found. He gave us recom...

Description of Work
I had an electrical problem with my A/C and an airbag sensor alert.

Category auto repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] and Placide, We greatly appreciate your kind words, and the extra effort you put forth to write this review! It'[Member Information Removed] customers like you both that make it a pleasure to work on your vehicles. Hope to see you both again in the future so we may continue to keep you both safely on the road. Thanks again.

08/16/2016

They did a 40,000 mile oil change and the like. They are a little expensive. They also replaced a couple of struts on the front of the car.

Description of Work
I've used Moon Valley for auto service.

05/26/2015

They're awesome. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Moon Valley Motor Care. They did auto service, checked the brakes for me, something like that.

Category auto repair

Auto repair and maintenance: Brakes, belts, hoses, emissions repair, fluids, transmissions and engine rebuilds, electrical, welding, exhaust work, wheels and tires, tune-ups, steering and suspension, a/c and heating. Extended warranty work. RV service and repairs, Vintage cars, exotic , German and European auto repairs and maintenance.

No Alignments done here.