Moon Valley Motor Care

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2004

14405 N 7th St

Phoenix, AZ 85022

Family owned and operated complete auto/truck repair & service since 1994. We have 2 ASE cert mechanics, and 1 lube tech. Very closely affiliated with a reputable body shop. A/C certified, welding and fabricating done here as well as lift kits installed. Labor rate $100/hr. Electrical diag and check engine diag fees vary. Free Scan of check engine light for Angies list members, ($90 value). We offer rides home within 10miles, and or a ride to Avis for rental cars which offer discounted rates to our customers....

01/26/2021

Patrick C.

Today was 3rd time I've used their services over a year (truck 20 yrs old) and EXTREMELY pleased every time! I 1st started using them because they are close to my house but now I won't consider using any other repair shop. Dealing with Dawn, their front service writer, is a pleasure! Last time they gave me a ride home after dropping off AND delivered truck back to me when done because it was raining. Honest and thorough!

Description of Work
Alternator, brakes, timing belt, suspension, alignment,etc.

Category auto repair,electrician

12/13/2017

Theresa W.

Work was done as promised in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Strut replacement on 2009 Honda CR-V

Category auto repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review! We know you drove really far to have your car serviced here with us and we greatly value your business and trust in us. We know you have a lot of choices in between us and your home and we greatly appreciate your business. Thank you again

03/25/2017

Jan J.

It went excellent. Dawne worked with us to get the car back in a timely manner since we are a one car family. She kept us informed as the repairs were underway and got authorization from us before preforming extra work that was found to be needed. The mechanic, Eric, was great. He gave us his thoughts before the work started and sent us pictures and video of the problems he found. He gave us recommendations on what work was important and alternatives on other issues he found. The whole shop was professional, warm and attentive. I never got the impression that they were trying to sell repair jobs, just fix what needed to be fixed. I'll definitely return in the future.

Description of Work
I had an electrical problem with my A/C and an airbag sensor alert.

Category auto repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] and Placide, We greatly appreciate your kind words, and the extra effort you put forth to write this review! It'[Member Information Removed] customers like you both that make it a pleasure to work on your vehicles. Hope to see you both again in the future so we may continue to keep you both safely on the road. Thanks again.

08/16/2016

James C.

They did a 40,000 mile oil change and the like. They are a little expensive. They also replaced a couple of struts on the front of the car.

Description of Work
I've used Moon Valley for auto service.

05/26/2015

Carol W.

They're awesome. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Moon Valley Motor Care. They did auto service, checked the brakes for me, something like that.

03/27/2015

Tom A.

It was great. I am not in that location any more. They did a real good job. I would use them again if I was there. Their accuracy was the think that stood out. They quoted me a price and that was what they charged me. I was happy with them. The price was a little high but still adequate. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Moon Valley Motor Care did a tune-up on my car. They also worked on my steering.

03/26/2015

Pamelyn B.

They were beyond professional, beyond accommodating and their work is impeccable. They were a little expensive than others but the quality of the repair was better than I would have got from the cheaper price. They told me exactly what it would cost.

Description of Work
They changed my rack and pinion and gave me a tune up. They gave me an overall vehicle well check that I should put on my horizon for future service. I had an oil change, whole servicing, wheel alignment and overall well check.

Category auto repair,car inspections

12/30/2014

Michael L.

We were looking for an honest auto repair service provider so we decided to try Angie's List. Our decision was quite easy when we saw all of the positive reviews for Moon Valley Auto Care. What a great service they give here! I dropped my wife at work and went straight there so I could be in line early as we needed our car back that evening. Tom gave me a ride home which was great. Dawn called me shortly with suggestions for my work and for the go ahead to start. She called me a few short hours later and said she would come get me as it was done. Quality of work is excellent, prices are very fair and the people couldn't be nicer. You instantly get the feeling that they are going to take care of you and not give the run around. I'm sure some will know that treatment. Well put your mind at ease here. They come across as honest and fair right away and will look out for your best interest. I've already set up a follow up appointment. Give them a try, you'll be glad you did.

Description of Work
Replaced both drive belts and translate mount.

Category auto repair

It's always the best feeling when customers read your reviews that took such hard work and dedication to get, and give our shop a chance, and see that we do in fact work hard to earn those reviews. We greatly appreciate EVERY single customer and know they have a lot of choices in this industry to have car repaired and when we are chosen we strive to continue to earn your business. Thank you for your kind words.

12/19/2014

Carol W.

I got oil changed and the tires rotated. They do wonderful work and they are very customer service oriented. They are a family owned business and they are wonderful. They are very welcoming when you go there and everything about it is good. The front desk is very good, thorough and she explains everything. I have been using them for 20 years.

Description of Work
I am 100% supportive of Moon Valley Motor Care.

Category car tires

Your reviews are very important to us and your business over the last 20 yrs is the most important., We are greatful for your continued support and patronage. You and your family's safety is of utmost importance to us and we strive to continue to serve you. Thank you for everything over the years.

07/19/2014

Bill T.

Excellent: we took our '01 diesel 2500 pickup to them with a problem with the air. They fixed the problem within 24 hours. We asked for a diesel oil change, Dawn did it at same price as we had been paying for at a Quick Oil Change outfit. Good service, friendly, did what needed to be done in time frame they said it would be done. We will use them again, if for nothing else other than they were honest, did what they said they would do on a timely basis at a fair price.

Description of Work
Analyzed air conditioner problem, fixed problem and did oil change on vehicle

Category auto repair

Thank you [Member Name]. We appreciate your kind comments. We know how busy everyone is these days so to take the time to write a review is greatly appreciated. We try to be fair with pricing and above all honest with our services. So thank you and have a great summer.

25th Street Automotive

Ever wish you had a car guy in your corner? We're Business Ethics Award Winners. When you call 25th Street you'll talk to An ASE Certified Service Consultant, one who is also a long-time Master Technician. We provide ethical automotive repair, consultation, and long term automotive planning by providing the best possible service and products for you. We provide this service with a high level of integrity, fairness, sensitivity, honesty, trust and trustworthiness.

Airpark Collision Center, LLC

Airpark Collision Center is industry and manufacturer certified by several brands. Our certifications ensure a correct repair. Prices are based on proper repair procedure and our professional estimating software. Since 2006 we have been committed to quality and friendly customer service. Our estimators will explain how your vehicle will be repaired and why certain labor procedures are necessary. Our staff will work with your insurance company to complete the auto body repair the right way and on time. We have relationships with two major rental car companies who will pick you up at our facility and allow you to drop off with us at the end of the repair. We welcome walk in estimates or online estimates, simply email us photos and vehicle information. We repair all makes and models, but specialize in luxury vehicles due to our level of quality. We work with Quik Pik towing, who will tow your vehicle to our facility 24 hours a day. Whether you are paying out of pocket or filing an insurance claim, we are happy to help! We are conveniently located in north Scottsdale near the Scottsdale Quarter shopping area. (Scottsdale Rd & Greenway Rd). less

Classic Collision

For over 30 years, Classic Collision has put customer satisfaction first in all we do! We are proud to provide high-quality auto body repairs with properly trained technicians and the appropriate equipment. We hold several manufacturer certifications and factory-direct training which makes us a leader in comprehensive collision repair. In addition to our technical skill, our founder had one goal when starting Classic Collision. He wanted to serve his customers with honesty and integrity, while using the best talent and highest quality materials. We are happy to be serving our customers with the same goal over 30 years later and hope to be serving you for many more years!

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Body Work
    American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Auto repair and maintenance: Brakes, belts, hoses, emissions repair, fluids, transmissions and engine rebuilds, electrical, welding, exhaust work, wheels and tires, tune-ups, steering and suspension, a/c and heating. Extended warranty work. RV service and repairs, Vintage cars, exotic , German and European auto repairs and maintenance.

No Alignments done here.